• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Starting to think this forum was a mistake

So ahead of its time that it´s now gone?

Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome? Go ahead.

Starting of this same forum wasn´t a mistake. Thinking on repeating the same mistakes made by Roosh on RVF. That´s the definition of insanity. but to each his own.

RVF's main weakness is that it was run by 1 single person whose changing opinions drastically altered its purpose and function.
We do not have that situation anymore....
This is a group effort, so if a "founding father" wants to leave he can do so without shutting it all down.

RVF's main weakness is that it was run by 1 single person whose changing opinions drastically altered its purpose and function.
This is a group effort, so if a "founding father" wants to leave he can do so without shutting it all down.
I find strange mods are already asking for more mods. But I could be wrong.

In the end RVF wasn´t run by Roosh. That was the problem. But by a small clique who thought they had special privileges. There used to be a profession with high prestige which consisted in wiping the kings ass.

This is an internet forum. It´s not real life. Even though it should be merged as much as possible. Which I don´t think will happen. And that´s a shame. But I hope it does.

In the end RVF wasn´t run by Roosh. That was the problem. But by a small clique who thought they had special privileges. There used to be a profession with high prestige which consisted in wiping the kings ass.

This is false.
Roosh was the final authority on 99% of what happened on RVF.
There were only ever 2 extra moderators at any one time but they had very little leeway.

So ahead of its time that it´s now gone?

Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome? Go ahead.

Starting of this same forum wasn´t a mistake. Thinking on repeating the same mistakes made by Roosh on RVF. That´s the definition of insanity. but to each his own.

But it isn't the same now is it? I don't understand your argument as you say Roosh was much better at running the forum than the team we now have but at the same time you say to not make the same mistakes Roosh made(?).

Be glad it's here.

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to give me a well thought-out and insightful response.

I admit, I have been going through stuff in my personal life and my post was not as prudent as I would normally like to be and I admit to speaking out of pocket. However, I still stand by a lot of what I previously said.

"Incel coping" was poor taste, I guess a better phrase would have been "doomer/blackpill posting". So for that, I apologize. But my points still remain. I have seen Christian charity waning in a Christian forum, members constantly complaining about how all women are terrible, how the west has fallen and there's no hope left, etc.

One of the things I liked about RVF, was that with all the negative postings, members would constantly try to come up with solutions, instead of the doom and gloom.

So feel free to prove me wrong, I would be glad to see the forum move in a positive direction.

Exactly. It's the same thing we see in life right now, and perfect that you mentioned it: The centralization dilemma, now (somewhat, or slowly) solved by decentralization. By the way, this was always the case with humans, it's just that there are major human inclinations toward centralization, as you all know.

This is false.
Roosh was the final authority on 99% of what happened on RVF.
There were only ever 2 extra moderators at any one time but they had very little leeway.
Another truth from Caduceus. Magoo, every time in the last few years, and it even included a ban before the new site or just after it - I can't recall - I got a suspension or warning or whatever, it was directly from the fearless leader. Most of it was over the top given my history of posting and being Orthodox (in my view), which you can easily tell from my posts and knowledge. I will give him credit in that he asked me about it, but that pointed out to me that he didn't really have a clue in the first place a lot of the times, it just felt right. That's ok, as it was his place and he was trying to be pretty strictly Orthodox, but it's clear from this thread that was also a problem.

But my points still remain. I have seen Christian charity waning in a Christian forum, members constantly complaining about how all women are terrible, how the west has fallen and there's no hope left, etc.
I don't see it as much as you state, but I don't go to all the political posts as much anymore (for now), as I have sort of given up on that anyway. In my view, it's time to plan, and this site was always about women and family formation. I think that's the point of all the "complaining" about women, by the way. It's not that it is impossible in the west, it is just quite literally the worst time ever regarding ROI with women. Getting nothing in return for bringing a lot to the table - and again I'm not talking about guys who haven't done the work or internet jockeys or whatever - is common. The most one could say, as an objective observer, is that you get a legacy but are constantly under the gun from your wife and with no help from the society. Or you marry an older girl or fattie. Sorry, I callz'em as I seez'em

I’m not a doom and gloomer but I’m just stating the facts. The west really has fallen. Go look at the Red Sea situation. The west can no longer project power or play world police without backlash today like they could when I was growing up.

Now, there’s several issues down the barrel of the gun. The welfare state is underfunded and bankrupt. Our society hates itself and each other. There’s going to be a big skills loss as the boomers croak because of an emphasis on edumacation instead of practical ability. We’re able to hold it together because we have the worlds reserve currency. When an alternative is developed it will be all over but the crying.

Also - the title of incel is completely arbitrary as I’m starting to figure out. We need to be more charitable with the term. Not everyone here is comic book guy from the Simpsons. Not being able to find a mate is a classic trait of a collapsing society as old as time.

The term Incel today is used by the Radical Left & secular globalist Elites to target any male that does not agree with a society in which females are told to rebel & whore themselves out to liberal universities & corporate America, a society where kids are indoctrinated into becoming trans & has full open border immigration.

It's not a term that we should be throwing out there willy nilly. Trump managed to spin "Fake News" back onto the globalists. But nobody has done so with the term "Incel" yet.

Btw as a History lesson I beleive the first person to identify with the term "Incel" was a woman who did so back in 1995 & even created a website about it?

but are constantly under the gun from your wife and with no help from the society. Or you marry an older girl or fattie. Sorry, I callz'em as I seez'em
I overheard some younger women talking about marriage and future husbands. One of the points they kept making was how it's a wife's job to follow her husband. I was in shock. Now obviously we would need to see them actually do this and not just say it, but these are women from pretty conservative, Christian backgrounds. Their families have a pretty big influence for them to say stuff like that.

Just an example of how there is still some hope out there.

Complaining about women is healthy. It looks unhealthy on the internet because the internet is very different from the real world. The human element of interaction is missing. So you open up a thread and see pages and pages of "hitting the wall" posts and although they were made over a period of time it can get overwhelming. This issue doesn't exist in the real world but in the real world its hard to complain about women.

Women hide their nature and pretend to be normal so you can't really point and criticize, and there's a lot of simps. I find its easier to complain about women with chads than regular guys. So we have this situation where 90 percent of men have no outlet. The situation with women is really bad and I'm sure a lot of male suicides and trauma are directly linked to them. I cant imagine how many men get literally cucked every day, maybe even witnessing it and all society says "lol, go find another girl". A very common party story is "did you hear that guy's girlfriend started doing X with X and he did nothing, looked like he was going to cry lol".

The moving abroad threads are amazing and I cant imagine it's anything but insecurity to condemn them. Yes, they're suppose to make you feel left out. Your male competitive nature should kick in. A group of men are out there trying to cheat the system. The same system that is destroying you. You can join them or go find your own way to get ahead. If anything those threads give hope, that you're not alone and there's an accessible solution.

RVF was ahead of its time.
It started in 2008 but didn't really take off until 2012-2013.
So how long do you expect this forum to "take off"?
I'm afraid it won't exist in 5 years. Well, you can call me a pessimist, that's up to you.

And you can't compare RVF with CIK.
RVF was created by a guy who had a blog before and then started his forum. He had a mission, was charismatic and funny.
His forum attracted many guys who were into gaming and traveling, and then he turned to Christianity and so did the forum, his articles and videos.

Someone suggested this just because Roosh was mentioned in a single thread:
Does anyone have an account on this website - https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/roosh-is-closing-his-forum-on-oct-29.279662/
To drop this link. It's the second result on the CIA search engine for - roosh v forum closed.
Also here - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184254473&pagenumber=
Yeah, promoting a Christian forum (by name) on a board where dating and fornication are the main topics sounds genius to me.

Also, I was absolutely fine with Roosh's choice of moderators, whereas here is a guy moderating who was suspended for two weeks despite being a long time member, so this guy got a lot of leeway before Roosh took action. The guy here is abusing his position for his own pride.

I appreciate your downvotes.

I'm afraid it won't exist in 5 years. Well, you can call me a pessimist, that's up to you.

RVF was created by a guy who had a blog before and then started his forum. He had a mission, was charismatic and funny.
His forum attracted many guys who were into gaming and traveling, and then he turned to Christianity and so did the forum, his articles and videos.

Yeah, promoting a Christian forum (by name) on a board where dating and fornication are the main topics sounds genius to me.

Also, I was absolutely fine with Roosh's choice of moderators, whereas here is a guy moderating who was suspended for two weeks despite being a long time member, so this guy got a lot of leeway before Roosh took action. The guy here is abusing his position for his own pride.

Didn't you rage quit this forum back in November with a long list of silly complaints ?
Why on earth did you come back if you're just going to complain and be negative ?

crankypants.jpg

Most of this post didn't actually make sense. Please note that I'm not being combative but it's not clear what you are saying or not good sarcasm, or both. Can you summarize what you're actually suggesting?

Now obviously we would need to see them actually do this and not just say it,
This is the first thing I thought, then I read your sentence here. It's hard not to be unpersuaded when you see all of these social media (and talking to girlfriends is a version of this, though it could be more real or better) women acting like they care about men and their plight when you know they just want clicks and views. Each time I see that Jedidiah hag I recall one of her first podcast interviews with Rollo that was so cringe I can't get past how she supposedly turned and backed men eventually, let alone believe anything she says at all.
It looks unhealthy on the internet because the internet is very different from the real world.
Totally.
This issue doesn't exist in the real world but in the real world its hard to complain about women.
Sandalwood accurate again.
If anything those threads give hope, that you're not alone and there's an accessible solution.
I remember telling guys that historically Columbus and similar types had to do it. Why? The small number of men of their time also hoarded the riches and women. It's nothing really all that new, the thing now is that you have a whole new propaganda and devious scheme to take femininity out of women entirely.

The moderation here is much better than on Roosh's forum, which was incredibly strict and often unpredictable. There are many threads active right now that would have been nuked immediately on his forum.

The only thing you are right about is Roosh had a bigger reach, so he was able to recruit new members easier. But that's also a negative. Many trolls who hated him also joined and purposely tried to sabotage the forum. I believe that's one of the reasons he had to quit. In any case, as long as this forum is indexed on search engines and has regular posters, it will have organic growth. The main thing is to encourage open discussion, so others feel interested in joining the forum. There's really so few places on the internet where right-wing men can talk to each other without it being censored or astro-turfed. Be grateful we have this space.

By the way, this type of negativity that is oozing through this post is self-fulfilling. If you want a little piece of advice, adjust your mindset to be more positive, and you will be a happier and more successful person.

Complaining about women is healthy. It looks unhealthy on the internet because the internet is very different from the real world. The human element of interaction is missing. So you open up a thread and see pages and pages of "hitting the wall" posts and although they were made over a period of time it can get overwhelming. This issue doesn't exist in the real world but in the real world its hard to complain about women.

Women hide their nature and pretend to be normal so you can't really point and criticize, and there's a lot of simps. I find its easier to complain about women with chads than regular guys. So we have this situation where 90 percent of men have no outlet. The situation with women is really bad and I'm sure a lot of male suicides and trauma are directly linked to them. I cant imagine how many men get literally cucked every day, maybe even witnessing it and all society says "lol, go find another girl". A very common party story is "did you hear that guy's girlfriend started doing X with X and he did nothing, looked like he was going to cry lol".

The moving abroad threads are amazing and I cant imagine it's anything but insecurity to condemn them. Yes, they're suppose to make you feel left out. Your male competitive nature should kick in. A group of men are out there trying to cheat the system. The same system that is destroying you. You can join them or go find your own way to get ahead. If anything those threads give hope, that you're not alone and there's an accessible solution.
I met my wife abroad, and everyone I know that has a happy marriage did so as well. On the other hand, friends who have tried to meet women in the west have experienced one horror story after another. If you want a good wife and a marriage that lasts, you should probably find her abroad. That's not to say you cannot find a good woman in the west, but it is significantly more difficult.

There were always annoying incels on RVF. Sadly, some have migrated - you know who you are and I wish you would go elsewhere - and brought their boring nonsense with them. We get it, you have no gf, talk about something else.
I prefer to listen to those WITH kids who know better. Ignore the incels, let them shout into the void.
The problem I can see with CIC is that the userbase is much smaller than RVF, and it does seem to have issues with people living in the past. People prefer to talk about RVF stuff and not continue what Roosh started - spiritual growth.
In time CIC will find its identity and, if we do it right, more people will join, which will be a net gain.

Back