• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Starting to think this forum was a mistake

I agree that some guys have a lot of trouble getting over our dying civilization. They are still mourning, and I know it is unpleasent to read, but have mercy on them because it is a painful time.

On the other hand, just because our Satanic society is dying does not mean one should be despondent and hopeless. God is still with us, and has given us plenty, as well as companionship of Good Neighbors through forums like this one. If one has the Lord in their life, then no matter what happens they can still be happy. This is why monks, who have found God, can be happy with absolutely nothing living in the middle of nowhere: for with God, they already have everything.

As for this forum's small size - it is to be expected with a new forum. When Roosh started the RVF, back in 2010? There was very little activity. I saw it when he first made it, but I didn't care at all because it looked like a pointless forum. People talked about dumb inane stuff, and I felt no inclination to join. It wasn't until 2012 did I notice some political discussion and good game tactics being discussed that got me interested enough to join. And even when I first joined, the amount of activity was such that I only needed to login once or twice a week to catch up on any thread.

The fact people expect constant entertainment and novelty from here shows how spoiled they were from RVF of 2014+. They fail to understand that RVF started off as a sleepy backwater in the internet with virtually no purpose, and yet look at how it grew.

Likewise this forum is still in it's infancy, so it is too soon to be making predictions, but I would note that the start of CiK is far more active than the start of RVF was.
Rvf forum purpose was set from day one. It was about helping others how to get laid mostly in foreign countries. It’s been a decade. I might be off on details. But this was its main purpose. It also unloaded some burden from Roosh regarding answering emails with game questions.
Before RVF Roosh had created a website rating countries on the easiness on getting laid. Don’t remember the name. Peru was the easiest. I found Roosh from googling “banging Brazilian girls”. At the time I was going to travel to Brazil. The datasheets were great. Most of my friends were traveling for fun and getting laid. It was mostly an underground movement. Nobody wanted publicity. Who cared about publicity?
Rvf was about getting laid in foreign countries. And the main driver was exactly this.
I remember receiving private messages about Eastern Europe. And telling users to go to secondary cities.

People who traveled to other countries. Were in most part cool guys. People you would like to hang around with. Fun trustful people.

As Roosh got older the forum grew with him. And he got stuck in the loop. In the end banging foreigners gets old. Also as you get older you look more for comfort than adrenaline. And you settle down. He didn’t and continue to push through. And for someone with his ego. It probably hurt him a lot. Seeing all his work didn’t amount to the place he wanted to be.

You can write about banging foreigners. But family life is much more private. Cause you’re involving third parties you want to protect at all costs.

I mostly kept contact with my friends with whom we discussed business ventures. Besides traveling and girls Buying real estate, startups, etc. But even that as we are more wealthy and understand the burden of business. Has faded a bit.
One of them got married and disapeared completely. It’s almost as he had escaped some prison.

People keep saying get uncomfortable black swan, there’s another expression. It’s not unbreakable. Something like that. Any way. You don’t want to live in a state of war all your life.

In the forum more important than religion would be to write what your job and favorite hobby is.

Finding a wife is not that hard. People that can’t find a wife either had some trauma and can’t trust people. Or are just looking for the wrong personality. Above all your wife must be a happy person. And somehow boring. In the sense. She’s not a crazy bitch always looking for the next hit. Forget about intelectual whores. She is there to bring joy. And most importantly children. Children are the best thing. Educate them. Pay attention to them. Correct their shortfalls. Praise their accomplishments.

I was watching a shark tank episode. This old dude was bringing some idea with his children. And all his kids were champions. One of the sharks asked him how come all his kids were successful. His answer was they always had to finish what they started. So I make my kids finish what they start.

Before corona our aim was to have 3/4 kids. But we are now in our forties.

Last edited:
Rvf forum purpose was set from day one. It was about helping others how to get laid mostly in foreign countries. It’s been a decade. I might be off on details.

The Roosh forum first went online in the year 2008.

This forum is the right thing to do.

CIK is not dogged by the past like RVF. Roosh tried (successfully) to pivot the forum away from PUA and alt-right to a serious Christian forum. But the remnants from the past are already there and cannot be 100% scrubbed.

CIK fulfills the vision of RVF 2.0 without being tied to any past. It started first and foremost as a Christian forum, so any topics and subtopics contained within must be viewed, analyzed, and discussed within the Christian framework.

One example is the NoFap thread, members there advocate quitting not just because of wanting to get superpowers, but because it is immoral and a sin. And the best way to quit is not just by cold turkey abstaining, but by prayers and fasting. This is the difference between secular thinking (r/nofap) and Christ-centered thinking (CIK).

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but it feels like this forum is beginning to devolve into some sort of incel coping platform.

No offense to any of the members here, but I feel like the constant doom and gloom of how the west has fallen and how we need to all move to super 'based' country X, even though half the people here probably never been there before.

I see less and less Christian Charity on this forum. And the intelligent dialogue is dying out.

I hope there can be a course correction soon, or I just don't see this forum surviving.

God Bless
Its never a mistake to try something in good faith you can't predict in advance if it will succeed or not and the ods where always against us. Forums arent popular anymore in 2024 there also is not a public figure to draw in new members. So we are just the same 500 people saying the same things over and over. Don't expect to get daily mind blowing information anymore like it was the case in some rooshvforum days but if you need opinions from similar minded people its still the best place to go. Maybe in two months you run into something in your life and want to create a thread on it to get more input. If this forum is still here for that i will rate that as a succes. I personally dont read much on the forum anymore either. The general things are all well known. And yeah the incel threads on women should probably be deleted.

It's hardly incel coping, but we've got less diversity because the transition was difficult. I was not able to get my account created until going through massive hassle to find the correct Element channel.

Yeah the barrier to entry is simply too high. Barely any new threads and/or posts here for that reason.

I might be a little autistic in the way I'm asking if you have children.
🤣🤣🤣

I have two kids. 8 and 12. I wanted to have more. Now wife is already 40. Maybe.

It wasn’t because of the forum I started traveling. My friends already did this. The biggest take on me from RVF. Was the self improvement. Roosh both on his articles and forum was always pushing for self improvement. Also it desensitized me from woman emotions. If I see a woman crying it means very little. Unless I know the reason.

There is a time for everything. And you will always need game. Everything in life. Roosh was extreme. Whenever you abuse something it gets taken away from you.

🤣🤣🤣

I have two kids. 8 and 12. I wanted to have more. Now wife is already 40. Maybe.

You have anywhere between 3 to 8 years depending on when menopause hits.
A sooner pregnancy is obviously much better than a later one.
Also, there is circumstantial evidence that pre (peri) menopause can actually be delayed by a few years by the simple fact of continued pregnancies.

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but it feels like this forum is beginning to devolve into some sort of incel coping platform.

No offense to any of the members here, but I feel like the constant doom and gloom of how the west has fallen and how we need to all move to super 'based' country X, even though half the people here probably never been there before.

I see less and less Christian Charity on this forum. And the intelligent dialogue is dying out.

I hope there can be a course correction soon, or I just don't see this forum surviving.

God Bless
If You find the quality of the forum lacking, then step up and contribute more Yourself.

The trolls were certainly funnier / crazier / harder to spot/ more creative in the early RVF days.
And there were more trolls on RVF than here. When trolls lose interest in trolling here, it can be considered a bad sign.
Currently there are only 11 members online, on RVF there were at least 50 at that time (5pm CET).

And there were more trolls on RVF than here. When trolls lose interest in trolling here, it can be considered a bad sign.
Currently there are only 11 members online, on RVF there were at least 50 at that time (5pm CET).

RVF was ahead of its time.
It started in 2008 but didn't really take off until 2012-2013.

Remember we are still 5 to 10 years ahead of most of the rest of society.
You can't expect people to catch up to us right away.

Last edited:
RVF was ahead of it's time.

Hahaha, yes, this, exactly. SO TRUE. You just triggered my memories:

I remember threads on RVF, exactly like this one, lamenting that the rest of the world was blue-pill, didn't understand us, and that nothing would ever change. All we would have is some little echo chamber on the internet, no one would read us or discover red-pill thinking, etc.

Those threads started to disappear in 2014, and when Trump rolled around and the Trump thread got 1M views, no one said anything. All the naysayers quietly disappeared, buried by the avalanche of new members.

You have anywhere between 3 to 8 years depending on when menopause hits.
A sooner pregnancy is obviously much better than a later one.
Also, there is circumstantial evidence that pre (peri) menopause can actually be delayed by a few years by the simple fact of continued pregnancies.
But the risk of kids problems rise after 40. But it´s not off the table.

Last edited:
RVF was ahead of its time.

So ahead of its time that it´s now gone?

Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome? Go ahead.

Starting of this same forum wasn´t a mistake. Thinking on repeating the same mistakes made by Roosh on RVF. That´s the definition of insanity. but to each his own.

Back