• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Starting to think this forum was a mistake

They might collect data on people that matter, you know people high on the social strata not losers like you who have no logic and believe anything the internet tells them. What is your yearly income? An anonymized screenshot would be nice or are you too busy collecting your food stamps? If what you puppet is true then NSA has all the info they need on you so why are you posting? Idiot.

Go play in the tunnels with your rat friends.

1709908411848.jpeg

They might collect data on people that matter, you know people high on the social strata not losers like you who have no logic and believe anything the internet tells them. What is your yearly income? An anonymized screenshot would be nice or are you too busy collecting your food stamps? If what you puppet is true then NSA has all the info they need on you so why are you posting? Idiot.
Nah. It’s 2024. I’m pretty sure they’re capable of mass surveillance with todays computer tech. They keep tabs but just don’t have a good enough excuse to do a purge. They collect data on the unwashed masses. How do you think they got the Jan 6ers so fast?

Haha, where do I begin. Of course it was a mistake! Where do you usually go first when things go south, leadership so let’s start there.

The previous forum under Doosh, oh I mean Roosh, was lead by an egotistical dbag who was totally powerless in real life so he just decided to ban whoever disagreed with him. When he realized his life was going towards failure he converted to Christianity which I still doubt to this day as being real. Back to this forum let’s see who we got moderating it. You got the getchoppa chap who thinks he’s tough and acts all of it online, but he’s another faker and hypocrite who’s entire personality is in a syringe. Don’t listen to this ‘man’, but he’ll keep on telling you what a tough guy he is.

Oh look at me, I’m tired of the Mexicans invading my state, oh by the way, my wife is part Indian Mexican or whatever. Idiot, hypocrite.

You got the Samseau guy, who’s another keyboard warrior and a coward, who likes to pretend to be someone online and is probably Trumps pool boy as a part time job. Another hypocrite who pontificates online cause nobody listens to him in real life.

Who else? Scorpion who writes word salad posts saying things that are totally obvious to anyone with an IQ above 85.

Then there’s the obvious Russian bots who cheerlead for Putin. Didn’t it ever occur to you that part of the Orthobro movement was Russian subversion?? No?? Well it was!

Then there’s the other morons who think everyone is a fed. They watch Tucker and see the NSA read his texts, then they think, the NSA is reading my texts! No, Tucker is a rich celebrity, and you’re a loser with little income, the NSA doesn’t care about you, but keep thinking you’re important!

Who’s next, the flatearthers and other guys who believe everything is fake. Well, I believe their balls are fake and they don’t have any.

Look man, real people with real connections and friends in real life do not spend thousands of hours congregating and posting on forums with other rejects. They live there lives succeed and make things happen, so yes the forum was a mistake.

There are a few legit guys on here from lurking and reading. Cobra who if what he is saying is true actually lives in the real world. Augustine, who seems like a fine devoted chap, and Bladerunner who has a deep understanding of human relationships. Have them run this place, but the current mods? Keyboard warriors and hypocrites. Now ban me, I don’t give a damn.

What did flatearthers ever do to you bro. Some good points aside from that.

Then there’s the obvious Russian bots who cheerlead for Putin. Didn’t it ever occur to you that part of the Orthobro movement was Russian subversion?? No?? Well it was!
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

He threw something in there for everybody. The problem now for this fun loving mini troll is that the forum is secure enough to hear him out and not ban him, just be amused by such a post. That alone makes his comments against Roosh fairly ineffective, or at least our treatment, higher level.
Bladerunner who has a deep understanding of human relationships.
Thanks for the kind words, bro. I don't know who this is, but I appreciate it.

The problem now for this fun loving mini troll is that the forum is secure enough to hear him out and not ban him, just be amused by such a post.

This dangerous troll is the unholy incarnation of the infamous "cognitive dissonance 73", the rudest and meanest lowlife ever to grace this forum in its still nascent state. Not only is he not fun-loving, he is a mean-spirited imp bent on total destruction, disunion and disharmony among the members. I would highly advise against encouraging his rat-like behavior as the yid is known for burrowing his way into a community through outlandish statements and brazen insults that he cowardly attributes to comedy when exposed.

His disturbing visage is depicted below.

Thanks for the kind words, bro. I don't know who this is, but I appreciate it.

His fawning and saccharine compliment was not sincere. His intention was to sew division, a well-developed skill amongst his kind, hoping that those falsely lauded will show special sympathy for the devil, providing him with an opening to poison the entire well of souls.

Avoid this disturbed psychopath at all costs!

cogdis73.png

The previous forum under Doosh, oh I mean Roosh, was lead by an egotistical dbag who was totally powerless in real life so he just decided to ban whoever disagreed with him
@DeadN'LifterSquatGuy, nice one, your masterful revenge takedown of your false idol Roosh who butt hurt you so bad that he eats at your soul everyday and compels you to nonsensically write unfounded jewry prose with faggotry undertones has disappeared into the woods. The lights are on but nobody's home... but nevertheless she persisted.

I’m not a doom and gloomer but I’m just stating the facts. The west really has fallen. Go look at the Red Sea situation. The west can no longer project power or play world police without backlash today like they could when I was growing up.

The west being unable to easily murder people on a whim anywhere around the world isn't a problem.
In fact, it would be a blessing, for both us and them.

Anyway, the US hasn't been particularly good at controlling people through violence for a very long time (and it's not really a very effective method). Just look at Viet nam, Afghanistan, Nicaragua, Serbia, Libya, and anywhere else we tried to "help" by killing people.

Actually, historically, a direct cause of the decline of most empires, is when they divert too much expenditure to the outside world, particularly oppressing them militarily, and lose focus at home. America never had a large military during its best years (things were still pretty good from around 1945-1965, but that was really just running on fumes from before WW2. It is no coincidence that 20 years is the historical period of a generation. Just see how horrible things got here from 2000, the last sane year in America, and 2020), and of course Constitutionally we are not supposed to have a standing army unless we are at war.

And there are plenty of stable societies around the world that do not have the ability to drone strike your wedding if you have a different opinion about sexuality or organization of government or rules of international trade than they do. Being able to use extreme violence to force your will on someone is not an effective or important tool (would you, for example, recommend that strategy for finding a mate, heading a family, or leading a church?)

Heck, we don't even *need* to be a reserve currency. It's normal, in fact, to only issue your currency domestically, and face the consequences of your own economic actions.

It's important to understand this because if you misdiagnose a problem, then you will never fix it.

Due to our 2 oceans and peaceful borders and generally good relations with our neighbors, the US could get along fine with a very weak military, if it was not for the other points you reference, namely the competency crisis and the crime and dysfunction we will get from the pushes for diversity and pretending that race isn't relevant.

The US would have been much better off historically if it had been unable to military oppose the Confederate secession, didn't help defeat the Japanese in WW2, and didn't occupy Europe for the past 80 years. And so would the people in those countries. Russia today is a far better country than it was under the USSR when it sent tanks all over Eastern Europe and dominated foreign peoples.

But what *will* end the country faster than anything, is things like this:

And black crime.

These are things out of our control, and it is understandable that there is some emotional and even illogical rage at such a thing that we cannot control. Most of these problems were put in motion by the Boomer, and they are still in power, and will hold the next office of the US Presidency. (The black crime thing is really weird because when I was growing up Boomers were viciously racist, but somehow now they are totally fine with BLM and release without bail and apologizing for noticing facts).

There once was a poster named Deadliftnsquat,
With contempt and accusations his posts were fraught.
Demanding others show income to bolster his thought.
It's easy to see he was not quite a savant.
Clearly an intellectual heavy weight he was not...
That's ok, stick around, youll become a dreadnaught.

Back