• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Peak Fertility For Women and Men

And why would such a harmful drug be allowed over the counter to the general public? Or even any proven harmful products? Who was it that said something like, "The government wants you dead and your kids sick/retarded. Once you realize that, all of their actions make perfect sense." (Completely paraphrased here from an old memory, was it a Sam Hyde quote?)
Besides the other things mentioned here, Tylenol is seriously dangerous to your liver. It is very easy for people who get in the habit of popping lots of painkillers to do serious, fatal damage to their liver. Just ordinary people thinking it will help their aches and pains. I had an uncle who had liver damage and eventually died of it (in old age) from taking Tylenol too much.

This risk is more widely known now than it used to be, but I bet many still don't know. It wasn't widely known for many decades after it came out. It's a wonder it was ever allowed OTC.

And why would such a harmful drug be allowed over the counter to the general public? Or even any proven harmful products? Who was it that said something like, "The government wants you dead and your kids sick/retarded. Once you realize that, all of their actions make perfect sense." (Completely paraphrased here from an old memory, was it a Sam Hyde quote?)

It's allowed because a regulator was given a lot of money to allow it.

Why do people trust the government? Is it run by faithful Christians? Why would should anyone trust them?

It's allowed because a regulator was given a lot of money to allow it.

Why do people trust the government? Is it run by faithful Christians? Why would should anyone trust them?
The question was meant to be rhetorical :)

I'd like to think most people still do understand this in a more primitive/instinctual way which is why there has to be so much propaganda against early family formation and encouraging prolonged adolescence, along with other deterrents like forced education for teens instead of apprenticeships, etc.
What you would like to think is not necessarily the truth:

Furthermore, prolonged adolescence creates “sex play” between teens.
In the 1930s, support for setting the age of consent to 16 or older began to weaken. Characterized by increasing social, economic and cultural independence, teenage girls had a place in Western societies quite different from younger children. New concepts of adolescence and specifically of girlhood normalized sexual activity in the teenage years, at least within peer groups, as "sex play" required to achieve adult heterosexuality.

These policies INEVITABLY result in fornication, whether you like it or not. But I have a strong feeling you have no qualms about a man having to settle for a woman with a “low” body count, but at the same time have qualms about a man in his 20’s getting a young adolescent girl to the point he can “groom” her into the woman he wants.

What you would like to think is not necessarily the truth:

Furthermore, prolonged adolescence creates “sex play” between teens.

These policies INEVITABLY result in fornication, whether you like it or not. But I have a strong feeling you have no qualms about a man having to settle for a woman with a “low” body count, but at the same time have qualms about a man in his 20’s getting a young adolescent girl to the point he can “groom” her into the woman he wants.

What are you on about? Maybe reread what I wrote and you would see that we're mostly in agreement.

Last edited:
What are you on about? Maybe reread what I wrote and you would see that we're mostly in agreement.
“Which is why there has to be so much propaganda.”

The way this is is phrased suggests you support such propaganda. If you were against the propaganda, you phrased it wrong and should have said “why there is so much propaganda.”

Furthermore, read my post again. My definition of “early marriage” and yours are likely different.

Last edited:
“Which is why there has to be so much propaganda.”

The way this is is phrased suggests you support such propaganda. If you were against the propaganda, you phrased it wrong and should have said “why there is so much propaganda.”
My phrasing is correct. You misunderstood my post. It's ok.
Furthermore, read my post again. My definition of “early marriage” and yours are likely different.
Which is why I wrote "mostly"...

BA000B6F-1429-4D4C-BC39-11DFCDE8D883.jpeg

“BuT mEn HaVe a BiOlOgIcAl ClOcK tOo”

The N for older men and young women pairs/mothers is so low I don't even believe those are that close, at all. No way.

Posting this here because I don’t where else. This study also only focuses on the man’s age but not the woman’s age.

Posting this here because I don’t where else. This study also only focuses on the man’s age but not the woman’s age.
It's called misdirection in the furtherance of the fantasy that women can be stunning and brave feminists until they're ready to pop out a kid at 53 years of age. And if it doesn't work, it's the men's fault...of course. Bad sperm, ya know.

It's called misdirection in the furtherance of the fantasy that women can be stunning and brave feminists until they're ready to pop out a kid at 53 years of age. And if it doesn't work, it's the men's fault...of course. Bad sperm, ya know.
No, to their credit the article states a woman's age matters as well. I would say this study seems legit. I cannot find the original paper from 2006, just some other articles citing it. But the sample sizes cited are good, the magnitude of the calculated effect is rather large in relative terms, and they controlled for any confounding due to the age of the mother. In absolute terms, the effect is probably not large enough to be worth worrying about until you're over 40 and even then not as dangerous as an older mother.

It should come as no surprise that the body slowly degrades as we age, and men are not immune to this. Where feminism comes in is that many men want to marry young but cannot as we well know because women in their early 20s are just not interested in motherhood. While feminists will blame the PUA playboy types who fornicate into their 40s, we know these are a small minority of men and due to hypergamy it is the majority of women who are sleeping with them. So babies get hit with a double whammy of both older mothers and fathers increasing the risk of problems. But women are the sexual gatekeepers, so if you fix the women delaying motherhood, the older fathers problem will automatically be fixed as well.

No, to their credit the article states a woman's age matters as well. I would say this study seems legit. I cannot find the original paper from 2006, just some other articles citing it. But the sample sizes cited are good, the magnitude of the calculated effect is rather large in relative terms, and they controlled for any confounding due to the age of the mother. In absolute terms, the effect is probably not large enough to be worth worrying about until you're over 40 and even then not as dangerous as an older mother.

It should come as no surprise that the body slowly degrades as we age, and men are not immune to this. Where feminism comes in is that many men want to marry young but cannot as we well know because women in their early 20s are just not interested in motherhood. While feminists will blame the PUA playboy types who fornicate into their 40s, we know these are a small minority of men and due to hypergamy it is the majority of women who are sleeping with them. So babies get hit with a double whammy of both older mothers and fathers increasing the risk of problems. But women are the sexual gatekeepers, so if you fix the women delaying motherhood, the older fathers problem will automatically be fixed as well.
The study is from Jerusalem, an inbred part of the world, and isn’t even listed. It’s a feminist talking point. Furthermore, lots of decrease in sperm quality is arguably environmental.

It’s a feminist attempt at trying to paint some type of equality.

The study is from Jerusalem, an inbred part of the world, and isn’t even listed. It’s a feminist talking point. Furthermore, lots of decrease in sperm quality is arguably environmental.

It’s a feminist attempt at trying to paint some type of equality.
The only reason Jerusalem would matter is if inbred men somehow are able to have healthier kids when younger but then the chance of miscarriage increases when older, while at the same time this effect does not exist for non-inbred men and their risk level is constant at all ages. Inbred men may have a higher baseline risk level, but I see no reason why the aging effect would be much different for them in relative terms. As long as the study was consistent in selecting the individuals from the same populations, the results warrant consideration.

Your article also cites a study that found increased chances of complications from older fathers
They found that men who had a daughter when they were 50 or older were 1.79 times more likely to have a grandchild with autism than a man who had a child when he was 20 to 24 years old.

Believe it or not, even feminists get something right once in a blue moon. I see no good reason why men should intentionally delay marriage, best to get married young if you can.

The only reason Jerusalem would matter is if inbred men somehow are able to have healthier kids when younger but then the chance of miscarriage increases when older, while at the same time this effect does not exist for non-inbred men and their risk level is constant at all ages. Inbred men may have a higher baseline risk level, but I see no reason why the aging effect would be much different for them in relative terms. As long as the study was consistent in selecting the individuals from the same populations, the results warrant consideration.

Your article also cites a study that found increased chances of complications from older fathers

Believe it or not, even feminists get something right once in a blue moon. I see no good reason why men should intentionally delay marriage, best to get married young if you can.
Autism = caused by vaccines

Good argument against IVF, increases risks for both mother and child.

When a woman ends her period at the end of the month the most fertile days are between the 7th and 11th days afyer her last period day, I had to know this because my wife and I we dont use condoms or take birth control so we have to know the cycles, so as soon as a woman has ended her period that first day she is the least fertile and she wont fall pregnant

When a woman ends her period at the end of the month the most fertile days are between the 7th and 11th days afyer her last period day, I had to know this because my wife and I we dont use condoms or take birth control so we have to know the cycles, so as soon as a woman has ended her period that first day she is the least fertile and she wont fall pregnant
Hmm... not quite right but close. My husband and I have been using NFP for about 15 years nears now. So I think I know a thing or two.... Your wife most likely knows her body well and is telling you the bits you can understand (no offense). The truth is this: a woman is only fertile for about 48 hours per cycle (not month). The issue is that sperm live very well inside a woman for about 5-7 days. Your wife is most likely not going to get pregnant anytime after she ovulates. She probably already knows about checking for cervical mucus and all that. Once her cervical mucus dries up she won't be fertile until her next cycle.

Fertility also has to do with the age a girl first got her period, in the past apparently woman only started getting their periods in their late teens, today it can start very early even 11 years old so they start shedsing their eggs much sooner compared to a girl who only started their period when they were 17.

I know of an old woman who only started her first period at 17, the only modern girl I heard of who only started her period at 17 was a girl whos mom owned an organic shop so she ate really healthy whole food some im going to assume our modern foods and cosmetics are contributing to girls starting their periods sooner.

I also know of another woman in my family who recently had a baby in her mid 40's so even at this age a woman can fall pregnant
Hmm... not quite right but close. My husband and I have been using NFP for about 15 years nears now. So I think I know a thing or two.... Your wife most likely knows her body well and is telling you the bits you can understand (no offense). The truth is this: a woman is only fertile for about 48 hours per cycle (not month). The issue is that sperm live very well inside a woman for about 5-7 days. Your wife is most likely not going to get pregnant anytime after she ovulates. She probably already knows about checking for cervical mucus and all that. Once her cervical mucus dries up she won't be fertile until her next cycle.
I dont know what NFP is but my wife and I have been married for around 15 years too and we dont use any kind of protection, so you right in saying sperm can live inside a woman for a few days Im aware of that, we kind of know the safe times for sex although we will do it at anytime but will be extra careful during the fertile period, a woman should also be regular during her periods which my wife has always been regular I know some woman never get their perioids for months, thats a bad sign of health

Fertility also has to do with the age a girl first got her period, in the past apparently woman only started getting their periods in their late teens, today it can start very early even 11 years old so they start shedsing their eggs much sooner compared to a girl who only started their period when they were 17.
Yes, this is true. And there are two variables that add into that: race and BMI. Different races enter puberty at different times (they also have different gestational times, unsurprisingly). Girls have to reach a certain body fat percentage before their bodies will start menstruating. It's been noted that the age of first menses has been lowering over time in the US... It could be because of immigrants that mature at younger ages and/or high fat diets in the general population.

It used to be that a girl would get her first period at 14 or so (maybe even later from what my mom told me what was "normal" from her era), which seems about right to me considering the mental/emotional maturity for the age.
I dont know what NFP is but my wife and I have been married for around 15 years too and we dont use any kind of protection, so you right in saying sperm can live inside a woman for a few days Im aware of that, we kind of know the safe times for sex although we will do it at anytime but will be extra careful during the fertile period, a woman should also be regular during her periods which my wife has always been regular I know some woman never get their perioids for months, thats a bad sign of health
NFP is short for "Natural Family Planning" which is a group of methods that track various parts of the female fertility cycle to help or hinder pregnancy using abstinence instead of other methods.

Last edited:
Yes, this is true. And there are two variables that add into that: race and BMI. Different races enter puberty at different times (they also have different gestational times, unsurprisingly). Girls have to reach a certain body fat percentage before their bodies will start menstruating. It's been noted that the age of first menses has been lowering over time in the US... It could be because of immigrants that mature at younger ages and/or high fat diets in the general population.

It used to be that a girl would get her first period at 14 or so (maybe even later from what my mom told me what was "normal" from her era), which seems about right to me considering the mental/emotional maturity for the age.

NFP is short for "Natural Family Planning" which is a group of methods that track various parts of the female fertility cycle to help or hinder pregnancy using abstinence instead of other methods.
Il tell you why I dont think it has to do with race because this person O knew who only got her period at 17 that was kind of normal back then but that same race today get their period at a very young age, keep in mind our modern diet and cosmetics and products we use today are full of chemicals and hormones that effect the womans cycle plus the kind of lifestyles we living today compared to 50 years ago,so yes maybe you will notice that some races might be getting their periods sooner but go look at their diet and lifestyle they will most probably be eating and living the non healthy way they not eating organic food and they not out in nature either am I right?

Back