• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Nashville Anti-White Shooting Manifesto Finally Leaked

The most interesting part of this low-IQ, deranged manifesto, imo, is how hard the anti-white, anti-Christian authorities worked to suppress its release.
Infowars won't load for me right now. The system is apparently not happy. Edit: It loaded correctly a minute later.

Definitely looking forward to see what the left has been hiding with this manifesto.

Edit2: I don't see what they were holding back based on this link. She had low IQ hate and resentment for normies, but no ideas that would go viral amongst the other leftie weirdos, or would spark a reactionary movement among normies. I suspect there is more to come.

Reactions: JR5

I'm surprised they thought her anti-white hate needed to be covered up. It's plainly obvious that the left hates whites. Do they think they've been keeping it a secret and this will let the cat out of the bag?

Also, her writings are pathetic juvenile butthurt drivel. I thought she'd have some sort of thought out manifesto, that would show far more clearly how the typical leftist really sees things, in a way that would wake up a lot of normies. I don't see that with what's been released so far. Looks like just a few pages of dear diary ranting.

Last edited:
I was about to post something regarding transgender women not being women, but it turns out she was actually a woman. Absolute recipe for the disaster.
-Estrogen (emotional instability normal women have)
-Testosterone (roid rage)
-Absurd regret over giving up an easy life as a woman
-Male loneliness

If you think you've seen a ticking time bomb, this is that but literally on steroids.

Phil is getting called out and ratioed in the comments.
@imjdsharp: You don't have sources, you have people paying you to prevent this from being called an anti-white hate crime.
@PaulGrasmanis: It’s not ur call. The public should be able to see everything
@KnightRushVII: “Not someone’s spin”

Buddy, where have you been for the majority of your life?

@Bubblebathgirl: The trans terrorist’s words are in black and white yet MSM hacks like this Phil Williams guy are trying to gaslight you into thinking they’re being misconstrued.

This is why the MSM is going out of business.

They lie to your face while you’re looking right at the truth.

@pdabrosca: The blatant anti-white messaging is impossible to misconstrue, Phil.

Do your f***ing job and report it.

@Seanmdav: Now we know why the corrupt FBI tried so hard to cover this up.

I was about to post something regarding transgender women not being women, but it turns out she was actually a woman. Absolute recipe for the disaster.
-Estrogen (emotional instability normal women have)
-Testosterone (roid rage)
-Absurd regret over giving up an easy life as a woman
-Male loneliness

If you think you've seen a ticking time bomb, this is that but literally on steroids.
They want your kids to go to school with kids like this.

Forgive me for automatically assuming it's fake and ghey. Do mentally ill tranny zoomers really say "crackers"? And who even says "video tape" anymore? This sounds like the Maine shooter's references to "non-whites".

To have it leaked to/by Crowder of all people, well, that's just the icing on the cake for me.

Forgive me for automatically assuming it's fake and ghey. Do mentally ill tranny zoomers really say "crackers"? And who even says "video tape" anymore? This sounds like the Maine shooter's references to "non-whites".

To have it leaked to/by Crowder of all people, well, that's just the icing on the cake for me.
Yes, mentally ill trannies do say "crackers" and it was release to Crowder because the police officer who sent the screen shots was a fan of his.

The last thing the west wants is Whites to identify as White, organize as White, and retake their countries. This is not only legit, but also telling of why the govt. worked so hard to keep is suppressed.

Hasan used cracker a while ago. Famous breadtube leftist streamer. Women aren't usually the brightest in insults. The thing that caught my eye is her thinking whites have "mop" hair. Delusional schizo rambling.

Back