• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Moving Abroad Before the Collapse

I am shocked even though I know I shouldn't be surprised. Just from walking around Taipei it becomes apparent that they have a fondness for western culture. It is also very sad to discover a tranny in their government. Guess it goes to show how easily one can be out of touch with something they're trying to figure out.

At least it is still a fairly safe place!

I have considered Japan for a while now. But I guess before I make that decision a final one, I'd like to go and see it for myself first. Their work culture is something on another level and I don't necessarily want to become a wagie that is too burned out to enjoy the new place I may potentially move to.

That was 10 years ago.... ahead of the curve. I also left the USA about 10 years ago because I saw the writing on the wall. However I didn't know the writing was going to be in all caps and bold font as quickly as it did.

I wonder if these small towns and communities in the "Redoubt movement" are able to avoid the drug crisis that seems to be crippling all of the USA especially the smaller towns. I come from a small town of 7k folks in the Appalachia Mountains and people I know and former friends are killing people and overdosing at a rate I would have NEVER imagined as a kid growing up there.

The sad thing is when it does hit the fan big daddy government can still swoop in and do whatever they want to these communities, people, and properties.
I can answer that, just been around this region again traveling in RV this summer.
You are right about "10 years ago" thing - the region had been "discovered" since, by hordes of rich Californians.
Many towns are overrun by newcomers and what used to be peaceful small towns with zero traffic - now got traffic, no parking, crowds and insanely jacked up real estate.
There are few towns left that haven't been affected by crowds (but they still got jacked up home values), mostly in treeless prarie parts. There are no drug problems in most, nothing remotly like in Appalachia which is affected by horrible drug crisis, something I had seen first hand during my travels.
In "undiscovered" parts of the region, climate is quite harsh, growing a garden for self sufficiency would be a challenge, early/late frost, lots of wind, big hail, water is sparse, pretty brutal sun with no shade, really only a short window of pleasant weather, but everything costs a lot.
Nature places are mostly so overcrowded due to all the tourists and newcomers that peaceful RV boondocking in solitude is a pain to find.

Last edited:
I am currently in Russia, in order to strengthen my abilities in the language because I really enjoy it, and also consider it to be a useful string to my bow considering how things are going. I want to be able to read and translate Orthodox writings, and I think speaking Russian and English could provide opportunities to stay a couple of steps ahead of clown world.

But it is easy to say, harder to do. Leaving behind loved ones would be very difficult, and perhaps it is better to stand firm and confess Christ amid the impending darkness. I am here temporarily to get a taste and progress enough that future visits will be easier.
This is awesome. I see my future in rural Russia but I'm into homesteading type of simple non-materialistic living. Got to escape crowds of people moving in and buying everything up, building codes, property taxes, "progress", tourists, crazy real estate, forced materialism, overpopulation, greed. I know Russia is affected by many of these things in cities but it's a different ballgame in remote villages.

Last edited:
They've been saying this for the past 70 years.
Not gonna happen.
Well, it's next after Ukraine and Palestine. America had been strong before, that's why it didn't happen earlier, now it's a matter of short time. Unless it's peacefully ceded to China. World isn't the same anymore and will be changing a lot more.

Seems more and more promising the more I see about it

At around the 29:30 mark he touches on the weird transgender stuff and kids in the good ol US of A

There are much better options in Paraguay. Truly own land, own house, not depending on anyone/no one controlling you, much bigger parcels. But if things were to really hit the fan, in a real way, my opinion all these gringo villages will go the way of Zimbabwe farmers. Real estate in Latin America is crazy overpriced versus incomes, prices close to the States, locals can't affords to buy, this includes land that is expensive in globalized market, housing shortage: all the fruits of globalization. There were already some land takeovers by the Natives in Paraguay. If things in the world really go south and the way of WW3, I think it's the best to be in your native country or at least culturally very close one. Why be a part of globalization and making the world more like another Five Eyes country, by "investing" crazy money where locals can barely afford things and living behind the walls...when can be a part of de-globalization. Not too long ago all that land sold for dimes. This particular community I believe already was in crosshairs with the locals over National park land claim or something similar.

Well, it's next after Ukraine and Palestine. America had been strong before, that's why it didn't happen earlier, now it's a matter of short time. Unless it's peacefully ceded to China. World isn't the same anymore and will be changing a lot more.

The Chinese are not going to drop 1 single bomb on a place that generous billions in business revenue each year.
A destroyed/devastated Taiwan is useless to China, and the Chinese love money more than they love their own kids.
You really need to understand Chinese and east asian psychology better.....comparing them to Ukrainians or Palestinians is wack.
A lot of it simply has to do with China keeping "face" which is much more important than useless military conquests.

Anyone wanting to understand Chinese psychology better should start here:

Last edited:
It really depends what kind of collapse you are expecting; an economic collapse? World war 3? Global nuclear war? etc. Regardless, if you are an obvious foreigner (either not knowing the language, culture, religion, or if you don't look like the locals) and if you don't have a very solid base of support in your community (i.e. you already have to be living there when SHTF, and have lots of friends and family there), then you are going to be marked for predation by whichever local gangs form. This problem exists both domestically and internationally (i.e. don't expect to move to a rural area after a major crisis has hit), but especially internationally. At least in the U.S. you know the culture, language, religion, and you have the right to own guns.

There are much better options in Paraguay. Truly own land, own house, not depending on anyone/no one controlling you, much bigger parcels. But if things were to really hit the fan, in a real way, my opinion all these gringo villages will go the way of Zimbabwe farmers. Real estate in Latin America is crazy overpriced versus incomes, prices close to the States, locals can't affords to buy, this includes land that is expensive in globalized market, housing shortage: all the fruits of globalization. There were already some land takeovers by the Natives in Paraguay. If things in the world really go south and the way of WW3, I think it's the best to be in your native country or at least culturally very close one. Why be a part of globalization and making the world more like another Five Eyes country, by "investing" crazy money where locals can barely afford things and living behind the walls...when can be a part of de-globalization. Not too long ago all that land sold for dimes. This particular community I believe already was in crosshairs with the locals over National park land claim or something similar.
I think that your comparison with Zimbabwe farmers isn't applicable. Especially since the ruling class in Latin America (mostly whites) has survived for so long since the colonial period in spite of the overwhelmingly mixed/native populations they govern over (and given the repeated abuses they've committed against said population, it's quite surprising they're still around). It also depends, since if you're living in a community in the rural Andes with cordial relations with the ethnic locals, I don't see a problem arising whatsoever, especially since said locals are already used to whites being present in some shape or form. Remember, not all Latin America is the same, especially with respect to the temperament of people.

Perhaps we should make a list of countries where it is not culturally taboo to have 10-20 year age gaps. I say this only because the west is absolutely ridiculous in totally denying how important youth/fertility is to men, but has no bones to pick about how women are all about resources. What's more, men who have resources tend to gather more so why would they be less demanding, unless they were really awful looking, as they age?

If considering a severe collapse, having a trusted network with a few people you can rely on is extremely under appreciated.

That's why even though I generally highly recommend a place like Bulgaria or Serbia if people want to make a go of it overseas, you have some work to do if you don't have a network. I have one there and can disappear in village life for many months or longer, if required. Without that network and familiarity it would be an uphill battle.

That doesn't by the way mean don't pursue it. But, lost time is never found. So if that's the goal get over there to wherever you want to try and start making in-roads. That means learn some of the language, have reliable income, get to know your neighbors, walk your streets and become a familiar face at the pharmacy, church, etc, so locals know you're living their and committed to the culture/area. That's how you build trust. When locals know "he's in it with us".

And I agree that is less likely to occur in an expat community. Actually an expat community defeats the purpose of escaping to many of these places. You need to blend with locals. Not hide in an expat community cutoff from the locals which can quickly become an easy target.

I think in general it's a bad idea to move.

Depending on your situation you have parents, grandparents, friends, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews you leave behind. It's hard to take your responsibility for them with +1000km distance.

It's can also be a way to search for salvation in the world driven from the fear that we need to "Move Abroad Before the Collapse"

How often has the collapse been announced? Can we predict the collapse?

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matthew 24:36)

In the last years I have drawn this conclusion to settle, having lived abroad for considerable time.

Do you want to get kids and have your parents so far away? Or your friends?

What's your drive? Will you live a more pious life in Uruguay or Thailand or Paraguay or Taiwan? Is it a better place to honour God or is it to increase your personal comfort? Or is it driven by fear?

The story of Abraham in Genesis 12:1-4 shows God calling Abraham to leave his country and his father's house for a land that God would show him, promising blessing and a great future. This could be paralleled to seeking a better life elsewhere.

On the other hand the Bible places a strong emphasis on the importance of family and community. Verses like 1 Timothy 5:8, which says,

"Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever,"

Wish you wisdom in discerning.

Do you want to get kids and have your parents so far away? Or your friends?
Given I have some standards for wife and what my kids look like, the question is more about having kids, or a wife that actually does anything for you, at all. Sorry for what is perceived to be blackpill, but not really sorry.

I'm sure most of you already know these things about Dubai, but it bears worth repeating what a depraved materialistic mirage and spiritual wasteland it is. Personally, if I meet a single woman who has visited Dubai (especially Slavic women), my estimation of them drops precipitously.

Unfortunately, the speaker on the video is very hard to understand, but I slowed it down to 75% and that helped.

Last edited:
Back