Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

There's Christians on this forum who think it isn't? It's pretty self-evident to me that witchcraft is a real thing. It's 2024 and it's extremely common now, especially among young women. More importantly, it's in the bible.

Obviously most spirit mediums and such are con artists. But there's real ones out there. It's deeply evil stuff, and to seek these people's services, even out of curiosity, is a major mortal sin.

I took the meme posted to be part tongue in cheek, but on a serious note yes, there are spiritual forces beyond our human comprehension, both the divine (the miraculous) and demonic (the magical, or from mages, thinking on what you said). Another example that comes to mind is Aaron, his staff and serpent, and those of Pharaoh’s sorcerers. The sorcerers were able to turn their staffs to snakes as well, before they were gobbled up by Aaron’s.

There's Christians on this forum who think it isn't? It's pretty self-evident to me that witchcraft is a real thing. It's 2024 and it's extremely common now, especially among young women. More importantly, it's in the bible.

Obviously most spirit mediums and such are con artists. But there's real ones out there. It's deeply evil stuff, and to seek these people's services, even out of curiosity, is a major mortal sin.

I was thinking the same thing, are people on this forum not aware that magic is real? Its a serious crime to get involved in if you are a Christian, its also all over the Bible.

I took the meme posted to be part tongue in cheek, but on a serious note yes, there are spiritual forces beyond our human comprehension, both the divine (the miraculous) and demonic (the magical, or from mages, thinking on what you said). Another example that comes to mind is Aaron, his staff and serpent, and those of Pharaoh’s sorcerers. The sorcerers were able to turn their staffs to snakes as well, before they were gobbled up by Aaron’s.
Yip, also look up the movie harry potter, it was made based off actual magic that people practice in our modern times, from their books and spells.

When the ban on witchcraft was lifted in the UK in the early 1900's the practice grew, its quite common for people to get into witchcraft in our modern times

I was thinking the same thing, are people on this forum not aware that magic is real? Its a serious crime to get involved in if you are a Christian, its also all over the Bible.
I think of magic and demonic powers as two different things. Magic is like in fantasy video games or Dragon Ball cartoons. It is based on the premise of some kind of mana or elemental powers. These powers exist as a kind of field that surrounds us, which magic users learn to harness. The power is generally presented as morally neutral, but it could be used for good or evil.

This is all imaginary.

Demonic power is totally different. The power is in the hands of demons, and people who try to summon it may think they can tap into it and use it, but really they are just inviting demonic activity that is never under their control.

This is real, but it's not what I think of as magic.

I think of magic and demonic powers as two different things. Magic is like in fantasy video games or Dragon Ball cartoons. It is based on the premise of some kind of mana or elemental powers. These powers exist as a kind of field that surrounds us, which magic users learn to harness. The power is generally presented as morally neutral, but it could be used for good or evil.

This is all imaginary.

Demonic power is totally different. The power is in the hands of demons, and people who try to summon it may think they can tap into it and use it, but really they are just inviting demonic activity that is never under their control.

This is real, but it's not what I think of as magic.
Magic is demonic in origin I see them as one and the same thing, theres no good magic in my opinion, it moves people away from Christ. I dont want to spam the fun memes thread with this maybe we should open a new thread to post all things on magic👍🏻

Magic is like in fantasy video games or Dragon Ball cartoons. It is based on the premise of some kind of mana or elemental powers. These powers exist as a kind of field that surrounds us, which magic users learn to harness.
Oh, I get what you mean now. Interestingly, there are spiritual practices out there which are exactly like what you're describing. Except they are obviously demonic too. They think they are harnessing some kind of morally neutral power from nature or whatever but they are not.

Many elements in Dragon Ball are based on real mythology and whatnot since it's largely a wuxia/xianxia. Concepts like ki are very ancient. Similar concepts have always existed in various pagan cultures around the world.

Last edited:
GWzHZaUX0AA3fAP

Back