Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

Most likely removed the testicles due to prostate cancer. Cuts testosterone production which helps to control the cancer growth.

They don’t look beta, so I doubt it’s a “gender reassignment” surgery.
I think it is actually tranny surgury: castration plus ax-wound style fake vagina made from the skin of the penis.

While many trannies keep their functioning male genitals, full bottom surgery is definitely a thing. Bruce Jenner did it.

Last edited:
Most likely removed the testicles due to prostate cancer. Cuts testosterone production which helps to control the cancer growth.

They don’t look beta, so I doubt it’s a “gender reassignment” surgery.
There are real cases like this though, sex changes, transgenders, sometimes its woman who become the men

I think it is actually tranny surgury: castration plus ax-wound style fake vagina made from the skin of the penis.

While many trannies keep their functioning male genitals, full bottom surgery is definitely a thing. Bruce Jenner did it.

But look at the old man. He has a huge beard. If he was transitioning, he would be already pretending to be a woman. It's not like you want to remove your balls and penis so your can start acting like a woman.

But look at the old man. He has a huge beard. If he was transitioning, he would be already pretending to be a woman. It's not like you want to remove your balls and penis so your can start acting like a woman.
I have to admit you're right. Actually there are some tranny freaks that have a beard along with a female hairstyle, but I really can't imagine a tranny with a mustache like that.

It's so hard to tell what's straight up, and what's a spoof nowadays.

GW_h5rWXAAABTci

GW_jWG7WwAAscp7

GW_jG8uXQAAKx1z

Back