• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Lifter's Lounge

Does anyone even get 100 g protein a day?
Easily. I make smoothies with Kodiak oats which have 20g of protein per serving (for the same price as Quaker oats) with greek yogurt/milk and a scoop of Aldis protein powder ($25 for 25 servings). That alone is almost 75g.

If you want a cheap source of protein, pasteurized egg whites is the best way, especially if you can find one that includes the the yolk, though apparently it doesn't exist since people are retarded and still think egg yellows are bad.

Easily. I make smoothies with Kodiak oats which have 20g of protein per serving (for the same price as Quaker oats) with greek yogurt/milk and a scoop of Aldis protein powder ($25 for 25 servings). That alone is almost 75g.

If you want a cheap source of protein, pasteurized egg whites is the best way, especially if you can find one that includes the the yolk, though apparently it doesn't exist since people are retarded and still think egg yellows are bad.
Is the Aldi protein powder reasonably good? I like a lot of their stuff, but some things ... not so much. Grass fed beef is one. It is noticeably bad in digestion.

I’ve been using Casein instead of Whey lately and it’s easier on the stomach. Doesn’t mix as well though.
I've been using Nutricost unflavored casein. It actually mixes really well but tastes like chalk.

I applied your general idea this morning. I blended several servings of oats, 4 servings of PB fit (peanut protein powder basically) and one serving of chocolate protein powder. It was good. Somewhere between 60-70g of protein in total. A lot better than eating the oats normally, which I'm just sick of, so thanks for the recommendation.

Is the Aldi protein powder reasonably good? I like a lot of their stuff, but some things ... not so much. Grass fed beef is one. It is noticeably bad in digestion.
Before you buy any protein powder, google that with "protein spiking" and see if it comes up.

Protein spiking is where they trash up your protein powder with a cheap amino acid to artificially increase the listed protein content.

Since you need all amino acids to be a complete protein, and youre only getting excess one or two, youre noy getting a complete protein source anymore.

Before you buy any protein powder, google that with "protein spiking" and see if it comes up.

Protein spiking is where they trash up your protein powder with a cheap amino acid to artificially increase the listed protein content.

Since you need all amino acids to be a complete protein, and youre only getting excess one or two, youre noy getting a complete protein source anymore.
I watched the protein special where Attia had the protein expert who was a solid guy. The signalling of a high quality protein meal is leucine, isoleucine, and methionine, which is interesting. These are the BCAAs. You can build anything from those blocks with other energy, essentially. Most BCAAs as supplements I've noticed come as pills though, which seem to be additional supplements to a base protein (powder). If you all have continued recs about the best protein powders, I'm all ears.

I watched the protein special where Attia had the protein expert who was a solid guy. The signalling of a high quality protein meal is leucine, isoleucine, and methionine, which is interesting. These are the BCAAs. You can build anything from those blocks with other energy, essentially. Most BCAAs as supplements I've noticed come as pills though, which seem to be additional supplements to a base protein (powder). If you all have continued recs about the best protein powders, I'm all ears.

Protein powder becomes better quality with increased economies of scale.

So your bottom of the barrel Body Fortress is actually higher quality than a lot of the smaller manufacturers.

This website has a ranking scale.

i forget where the old excel document went from 2017 but like the gaspari protein powder was 30% or less actual protein.

Myprotein impact whey is very high quality.

It has the exact same ingredients as every other powder I've looked at. Not amazing but eh. Sucralose is the worst offender but whatever. Most artificial sweeteners really aren't as bad as they say.

I've only ever seen one protein supplement that's just pure whey/casein - another poster beat me to it, MyProtein - but I'm tired of ordering shit online especially if its from overseas.

On your last point, I've never had digestion issues from it, then again I have a high tolerance for dairy products.

I applied your general idea this morning. I blended several servings of oats, 4 servings of PB fit (peanut protein powder basically) and one serving of chocolate protein powder. It was good. Somewhere between 60-70g of protein in total. A lot better than eating the oats normally, which I'm just sick of, so thanks for the recommendation.

Yup I'm sick of oats too. Definitely try the Kodiak brand oats as they add in protein (might not be high quality, but its the same price as normal Quaker oats). I also sometimes add dark chocolate cacao powder too.

I miight be wary of peanut butter btw. I heard that peanuts are often contaminated from pesticides and probably glyphosate since their shells are very permeable. Greek yogurt is a good high cal/high protein alternative.

Last edited:
Ironically the powdered peanut butter is less processed, has fewer ingredients and none of the garbage seed oils added back in.

I will throw a spoonful or two in my shakes when I get sick of plain chocolate.

Ironically the powdered peanut butter is less processed, has fewer ingredients and none of the garbage seed oils added back in.

I will throw a spoonful or two in my shakes when I get sick of plain chocolate.
What kind of peanut butter do you get?

Most just has peanuts and salt.

It’s only crap like Jiffy which throws all the additional ingredients in it but I don’t consider that peanut butter. Doesn’t even have the natural oil separation.

What kind of peanut butter do you get?

Most just has peanuts and salt.

It’s only crap like Jiffy which throws all the additional ingredients in it but I don’t consider that peanut butter. Doesn’t even have the natural oil separation.
Yeah we used to get goyslop like Jiff. I was never all that crazy about peanut butter to begin with, but the powdered stuff does add some good flavor to chocolate whey shakes

Lots of great knowledge in here. But one thing's for sure. I'm definitely going to invest in a reverse hyper machine - I'm not very good at DIY so just going to fork out for the Westside Barbell OG version.

The labrada hydrolyzed no lactose looks good.

I don't' think I get anywhere enough protein. But I don't work out that hard anymore. I maintain and have come to agree with what Natty or Not has recognize pretty much in all aspects of life.

Did anyone actually read any of his books or get The End?

The labrada hydrolyzed no lactose looks good.

I don't' think I get anywhere enough protein. But I don't work out that hard anymore. I maintain and have come to agree with what Natty or Not has recognize pretty much in all aspects of life.

Did anyone actually read any of his books or get The End?
I read his book on how big you can get naturally.

He does have a lot of good information but it is all through a very jaded lens of a guy who tried to get big but the genetic deck was stacked against him, especially after he found out how so many take exogenous hormones then lie about it.

I have never seen a picture of the guy, but I assume he is being honest with his experiences and isn't suffering from permanent body dismorphia.

Basically if you look up one of those calculators for frame size, you measure your wrist or elbow joint width. The bigger it is relative to your height, the more muscle you can theoretically gain.

This does not take into account hormones or chemical processes in the body that control how fast you recover or build muscle. Which if you've been lifting for a while you already should have a pretty good idea of where you're at as far as gaining is concerned. Some folks have more efficient nervous systems and sturdy joints and can get monstrously strong without looking all that big too.

I struggled for years to gain size. My frame size says "medium" according to my wrists, so I'm not surprised.

The FFMI calculator tells you "fat free mass index" or how jacked you are.

I am at 22.8, which is just shy of "superior". Once you get to the 24 range you are either genetically very gifted or you're on steroids. If I try real hard I can probably gain another 5 lbs of lean mass, 10 tops. 190 to 200 lbs lean tends to be the wall for natural genetically average lifters.

This calculator here is the best I have found for maximum muscular potential.

I assume the maximum means doing everything right, getting enough sleep, and going with a bodybuilder workout routine or powerbuilding. I have no interest in either currently, I have my pet lifts and strandpulling so I doubt I'll reach my maximum any time soon.

He does have a lot of good information but it is all through a very jaded lens of a guy who tried to get big but the genetic deck was stacked against him, especially after he found out how so many take exogenous hormones then lie about it.
I agree. It does take a while to figure out that everything that you see on media/TV is a lie, in one way or another. That is, things that are there to scare, motivate, or sell you something.
I have never seen a picture of the guy, but I assume he is being honest with his experiences and isn't suffering from permanent body dismorphia.
He's a red pill guy who realizes that everything regarding the sexes is BS, because old school life had normal, active, hard working men who didn't have to listen very much to women and the women just did their work, had kids, and appreciated the man's hard work. Those guys weren't jacked, particularly good looking, or had some sort of keen insight or hack that they figured out. The culture had it figured out, which is what tradition is.

That's why you'll find that his approach experience showed it to what it was for all of us? A low ROI waste of time for "competitive" or sex hungry guys. You select for women who aren't good partners, you don't even know them, it doesn't make sense from a cultural or evolutionary point of view, etc. I'm guessing he's a hard working but genetically average guy in most way, but smarter than the average guy IQ wise. The more and more you go around, you find that you either have it or you don't. I've interestingly found this out in my life, as I've dated girls that were better looking that liked me for some reason (humor, intelligence, and it doesn't hurt that I'm tall), but other girls who weren't as good looking that didn't take a liking to me, which I found odd. It came down, I'm quite sure at this point, to all genetic components and how much you remind them, or not, of their relatives or father. Some will just love smart guys with recessive traits though, especially if they are darker or mixed race, etc.
Basically if you look up one of those calculators for frame size, you measure your wrist or elbow joint width. The bigger it is relative to your height, the more muscle you can theoretically gain.
The wrist one was weird. I'm over 6 foot but a 1/4 inch difference in the wrist measurement made me large to small frame. I don't have a large frame.

Not sure if this topic has been covered yet, but I couldn't find anything in search.

This topic of gym-thots is getting really bad, and I actually cancelled my gym membership as a result of it.
We need to bring back old-school men-only gyms. The old sweaty grungy places like in the past. No girls allowed.
Even though almost all gym chains now have women-only sections, I only ever see Muslim women using them. Most women hang around the machines and flirt in the free-weight section. They occupy machines and sit there chatting on their phones, taking selfies of their bums, and blocking others from using the equipment. I now just do lighter weights and calisthenics at home, and maybe it's for the best.

Not sure if this topic has been covered yet, but I couldn't find anything in search.

This topic of gym-thots is getting really bad, and I actually cancelled my gym membership as a result of it.
We need to bring back old-school men-only gyms. The old sweaty grungy places like in the past. No girls allowed.
Even though almost all gym chains now have women-only sections, I only ever see Muslim women using them. Most women hang around the machines and flirt in the free-weight section. They occupy machines and sit there chatting on their phones, taking selfies of their bums, and blocking others from using the equipment. I now just do lighter weights and calisthenics at home, and maybe it's for the best.

This is why I do not wish to ever have a gym membership again. I'd rather work out in a men's only gym where I'm the only White guy, than a White gender integrated gym.

Right now I'm very thankful to go to my apartment's poorly equipped gym very early in the morning, been doing that for a few months and have never seen a woman in the weights section*. It's much better than when I went to an LA Fitness. One day I'd like a home gym, which is basically what this apartment gym is.

*Minus the stereotypical Latina janitor

Last edited:
Back