• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Latest UK Lunacy

Presented without comment. These are the net migration figures of those arriving legally as well, notwithstanding the illegal boat crossings across the channel and other backdoor means.

It is also "interesting" to note that whilst we were all told to lockdown and stay at home during kung flu season, net migration to the UK still topped 500,000 over those 18 months.

Walking down any major street in any major urban area, the level of demographic change that has taken place in the last 5 years is now at a level where it is impossible to ignore. Everything also feels so much busier, from travel on the roads or rail, to doctor surgery wait times and beyond. We all know what the solution is, but those with their hands at the wheel refuse to actually do anything about it.

Last edited:

Presented without comment. These are the net migration figures of those arriving legally as well, notwithstanding the illegal boat crossings across the channel and other backdoor means.

It is also "interesting" to note that whilst we were all told to lockdown and stay at home during kung flu season, net migration to the UK still topped 500,000 over those 18 months.

Walking down any major street in any major urban area, the level of demographic change that has taken place in the last 5 years is now at a level where it is impossible to ignore. Everything also feels so much busier, from travel on the roads or rail, to doctor surgery wait times and beyond. We all know what the solution is, but those with their hands at the wheel refuse to actually do anything about it.

Top comment on that:

But many people will do so with their vote – whether for an insurgent party like Reform, for Labour out of desperation (though it will surely be worse) or by not voting at all.

How can the good folk at the DS continue to write this sort of nonsense without feeling a bit ridiculous?

If anything demonstrates that there is no democracy in Britain – and there are plenty others too – it’s this issue of immigration.

Why anyone would waste their time voting is really beyond me.

The best that could happen is that people en masse refuse to turn up to vote, to send the message that we all know it’s a game, not a very fun one, and we refuse to play any more.

Will be interesting to see how low turn out can go. Literally everyone I know who is not an idiot has dropped out of voting and just sees the rise of clown world and the decline of anything worth-while.

bWVkaWEvRl9zUWhaTFhRQUFoNVlULmpwZw==.jpg

I don't think there is a single politician seriously talking about the younger people unable to afford a normal life crisis.

_102954851_housepricesvsincome2-nc.png

Last edited:
I wasn't feeling too hungry at lunchtime today, so I left my prepared meal in the fridge, and went to the canteen, to buy a sandwich. W hen I got there, I noticed some all day breakfast sandwiches - not the healthiest, but fine as a one off. To my horror, when I picked one up, I saw that it was a halal all day breakfast, made with turkey bacon. No sign of the regular version either.

Who was ultimately behind Nigel Farage
Are you allowed to home school in the UK? I highly recommend it if you are. If not, I recommend living in a different country.

I agree with you, not because of the indoctrination so much, but because they do not seem to learn anything in school. I deal with graduates at work who do not seem to know what an apostrophe is, let alone how to use it. Yet writing formal letters is very much part of the job!

As for the indoctrination, I think if you're to home school your children you would want them to be part of a network of others who're being home schooled for similar reasons. Otherwise, I think they may feel isolated and 'different', whereas if they were part of a community that feeling would be reduced to a large extent. It's important for kids to interact with other children and you will not be able to shelter them from this sort of thing, indefinitely.

I know a Christian free school has operates in my area where woke propaganda would receive short shrift.

Midwives at Guys, one of the UK's biggest hospitals, are no longer able to record the sex of a newborn, only their "gender identity":

Not much longer now. No society is able to survive this level of insanity.

Back