• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Kosovo

If anything I find Balkan food to be better than northern/central Europe and completely don't get what he's on about. Fruits are better, vegetables are better, cheeses are better, bread is much better, honey is off the scale, there is more variety thanks to Mediterranean climate, worthwhile seafood. Clearly the guy is not a paragon of judgement.

If anything I find Balkan food to be better than northern/central Europe and completely don't get what he's on about. Fruits are better, vegetables are better, cheeses are better, bread is much better, honey is off the scale, there is more variety thanks to Mediterranean climate, worthwhile seafood. Clearly the guy is not a paragon of judgement.
Probably because when you went to Europe as a migrant worker like most of you do, you're not going to be able to afford quality stuff like in Coop, which imports & produces much more than anything anywhere in the balkans. Yeah... tons of seafood in the Med, that's definately not the most overfished area on earth...

I have a question to all you anti Western turkoslavs, didn't realize so many of you were here. Why are you speaking English? Aren't we the enemy?

Probably because when you went to Europe as a migrant worker like most of you do, you're not going to be able to afford quality stuff like in Coop, which imports & produces much more than anything anywhere in the balkans. Yeah... tons of seafood in the Med, that's definately not the most overfished area on earth...

I have a question to all you anti Western turkoslavs, didn't realize so many of you were here. Why are you speaking English? Aren't we the enemy?
You are the gayest person, I have ever seen on this platform, period, Jew infiltrators and shidlibs included.

-Goes into forum, brings up condescending sub-Zeihan tier points about pseudo-geopolitics.

-Constantly emphasizes how little he cares, gets all bent out of shape over contradiction, makes racial insults despite "not caring about racial theory"

-Posts Rick & Morty clips as a jab (Bratan, this is a self-conscious trope even on reddit, try not being the cringest person in the room, these are high school rules)

Nigga, you are a gay and lonely man who lives out his narcissistic tendencies because in real life, no one can bear you any more.

You said several times that you do not care, so why even start to get into a thread about LITERALLY THE KOSOVO??

You are mentally unwell, and given your accusations of being broke, you are either broke yourself, or you are someone with money who managed to scare away everyone around him and now spams online. Both are pathetic.

You literally posted a R&M clip and accused people of being broke, which is a marker of being a lonely boomer or a disabled young autist, both of which are pathetic.

If you are a boomer with children, contact them and apologize for being a self-absorbed piece of work, and if you are without family, start doing some introspection about why people might dislike your incessant self-aggrandizement.

This isn't even about the Balkan (which you know nothing about apart from passport-bro forum information), this is about you being a socially illiterate fag who says annoying things, thinking they are cool to say. Go to some NeoCon Jew forum, maybe they'll applaud you for your "Turkoslav" lines, nobody here does, and everybody thinks you are being a pretentious faggot.

Haha, wow. Buddy, I posted here because I'm the only person who actually knows Kosovo.

I get it, my buddy bombed the F out of you people, colonized what you thought were your lands, and now guys like Australia Sucks will end up in Mitrovitsa poverty pimping on poor serbs there. You don't like us. Understood, so why are you here speaking our language?

Albanians are not central Asian people. If you look at the genetic studies of them they are pre-slavic balkan people. The appear to be descended from the IIlyrians. The Turkish and other influences are mostly a cultural influence not a genetic one.

According to wikipedia: "The Illyrians were a group of Indo-European-speaking people who inhabited the western Balkan Peninsula in ancient times."

Haha, wow. Buddy, I posted here because I'm the only person who actually knows Kosovo.

I get it, my buddy bombed the F out of you people, colonized what you thought were your lands, and now guys like Australia Sucks will end up in Mitrovitsa poverty pimping on poor serbs there. You don't like us. Understood, so why are you here speaking our language?
Okay sister, now pipe down and stop annoying stangers on internet forums. Nobody here thinks you're cool and nobody thinks you are smart. You are a sad gay man and nobody wants to hear your BS.

Okay sister, now pipe down and stop annoying stangers on internet forums. Nobody here thinks you're cool and nobody thinks you are smart. You are a sad gay man and nobody wants to hear your BS.
You don't want to answer, but you speak English while being a turkoslav, USA/West hating 3rd worlder, because you need it for your migrant work. Don't worry buddy, I'm sure Australia Sucks will give you cigarette & liqour money if you carry his bags, no need to sneak into EU ; )

By the way I just want to discuss “certified organic”. Australia has Australian certified Organic, the USA has USDA certified organic. The EU has EU certified organic. Many first world countries have some sort of organic certification standard.

However there are many smaller farmers (especially in low income countries) who are selling natural produce which is just as good as or better than organic however they don’t have the time and money to get organic certification. It costs a huge amount of money (and time) for a farmer to get his produce certified as organic and many small scale farmers cannot do it.

The Balkans has many small scale farmers who cannot afford organic certification for their produce. This doesn’t de facto mean that it’s lower quality than meat and cheese etc produced in western countries.

Besides in the west most people cannot afford organic anyway. So you got to compare the quality of regular meat that a western person buys to the quality of average meat available in the Balkans to get a fair comparison. In the west standard beef or chicken or eggs (what most people can afford) that you buy from a big box supermarket is not good quality. Sure if you want to pay $60 per kilo to get organic grass fed eye fillet it will likely be good quality but how many people can actually afford that?

By the way I just want to discuss “certified organic”. Australia has Australian certified Organic, the USA has USDA certified organic. The EU has EU certified organic. Many first world countries have some sort of organic certification standard.

However there are many smaller farmers (especially in low income countries) who are selling natural produce which is just as good as or better than organic however they don’t have the time and money to get organic certification. It costs a huge amount of money (and time) for a farmer to get his produce certified as organic and many small scale farmers cannot do it.

The Balkans has many small scale farmers who cannot afford organic certification for their produce. This doesn’t de facto mean that it’s lower quality than meat and cheese etc produced in western countries.

Besides in the west most people cannot afford organic anyway. So you got to compare the quality of regular meat that a western person buys to the quality of average meat available in the Balkans to get a fair comparison. In the west standard beef or chicken or eggs (what most people can afford) that you buy from a big box supermarket is not good quality. Sure if you want to pay $60 per kilo to get organic grass fed eye fillet it will likely be good quality but how many people can actually afford that?
Organic certification is not expensive at all, in the US it's a few hundred USD.

High quality beef production requires large amounts of land (minimum of 100s-1000's acres), lots of water, lots of electricity & often lots of fertilizer. Balkans doesn't have any this. Yes, you will find local beef there, it's all going to be Cebu or similar races which is low quality crap that can survive in almost any conditions & tastes like rubber. The cheapest beef in Australia, which is probably brahman, is going to be way better than Cebu, which Australians probably wouldn't even milk. This is why in the balkans they'll grind the meat, turn it into sausage (cebapi) & put a million condiments on it to hide the poor quality from your tongue. This dynamic applies to almost all food there. Lots of buckwheat & burek though.

For most humans on earth, the Balkans is a step down in living in all aspects of life. Even if you have money, luxury services do not exist there. Yes, there are many turkoslav sluts running around, but why would you sacrifice your health for that? You'll get bored of them after 6 months, but you female worshipping horny & thirsty guys here are going to get locked down & 20 yrs later you have some chain smoking, commie block drunk slav mix as a kid & you'll really regret life choices. Go somewhere you can geoarbitrage your resources to increase your living standards, not reduce them.

Organic certification is not expensive at all, in the US it's a few hundred USD.

High quality beef production requires large amounts of land (minimum of 100s-1000's acres), lots of water, lots of electricity & often lots of fertilizer. Balkans doesn't have any this. Yes, you will find local beef there, it's all going to be Cebu or similar races which is low quality crap that can survive in almost any conditions & tastes like rubber. The cheapest beef in Australia, which is probably brahman, is going to be way better than Cebu, which Australians probably wouldn't even milk. This is why in the balkans they'll grind the meat, turn it into sausage (cebapi) & put a million condiments on it to hide the poor quality from your tongue. This dynamic applies to almost all food there. Lots of buckwheat & burek though.

For most humans on earth, the Balkans is a step down in living in all aspects of life. Even if you have money, luxury services do not exist there. Yes, there are many turkoslav sluts running around, but why would you sacrifice your health for that? You'll get bored of them after 6 months, but you female worshipping horny & thirsty guys here are going to get locked down & 20 yrs later you have some chain smoking, commie block drunk slav mix as a kid & you'll really regret life choices. Go somewhere you can geoarbitrage your resources to increase your living standards, not reduce them.
Where would you suggest people go if the Balkans is so bad?

When you say organic certification is cheap you are only talking about the cost of the actual certification. The cost to make a farm comply with all of the standards to be eligible for the certification can be huge at least from what I have heard anecdotally. In Australia for example the organic certification generally only costs equivalent of $700 - $1500 USD. But I’ve seen multiple farmers on the internet saying even though their products are natural they chose not to get it certified as organic because to make their farm fully compliant to be eligible for the certification would cost them a 6 figure amount of money. It’s not as simple as not using chemicals. There are a huge list of requirements to get the certification.

That being said I’m not expert on farming so I don’t know if it’s actually true or not.

You are so full of crap and I am from western Europe.

I get it now, you're a LARPing albanian.

Last edited:
As yourself how important beef is to you when choosing a place to live. If your life happiness rests upon high quality steaks and hamburgers then you surely should not be questioning Australia.
The cheapest beef in Australia, which is probably brahman, is going to be way better than Cebu, which Australians probably wouldn't even milk. This is why in the balkans they'll grind the meat, turn it into sausage (cebapi) & put a million condiments on it to hide the poor quality from your tongue.
Yes, that's right, listen to this genius here and stay in Australia.
For most humans on earth, the Balkans is a step down in living in all aspects of life. Even if you have money, luxury services do not exist there.
Sorry @Australia Sucks you're not going to find your wagyu or kobu beef in the Balkans or whatever other luxury services you require for your day to day.

If beef and luxury services are what you really want in life, don't leave Australia.

The Balkans is not so bad. I'm personally not into Eastern Europe as much except to visit but that is due to language to some extent. If you're focusing on Eastern Europe don't forget to check out Hungary. Even Slovenia is technically Balkan. Then there's the countries on the Black Sea.

Albania and in particular Kosovo are a peculiar choice for where to start, don't just stay there the whole time.

Since this thread is going nowhere and probably deserves to be banned, let me ask a pertinent question to those who enjoy eating meat and have traveled a good bit: Where are some of the best places in the world for good beef?

Hoping to try Japanese next month... US has good beef though I prefer bison. Haven't tried it in South America yet.

What are you looking for? If you want quality housing, you need to be in land rich areas with lots of resources to build quality housing, sand/rock/stone/etc for concrete, etc etc. If you want cheap labor, maids, nannies, cooks, etc you need to be in places that have relatively motivated populations (not depressed drunks) who will work for your budget. If you want a clean environment, you need to get away from industrialization. If you want quality food, you need to be in places with lots of water, good soil, plenty land, etc. Balkans (most of Europe in general) has none of this. When you start looking at relocation from this perspective, this is how you arbitrage relatively low sums like a few hundred thousand USD into villas with maids & chefs. You should be looking for the exact same things your ancestors were who went to Australia. But if you just want a Balkan booty tour, that's much easier than what I mentioned & I'm sure a 30 dollar p/night apartment would suffice.

It's another topic entirely, but no, what you're saying about farmers is false. 1st, truly "organic beef" doesn't exist, beef quality is classified on a 1-4 scale in the US (and probably Aus too) & many factors from the genetic lineage of the animal (to keep out low quality races, like those common in food insecure countries) to how the meat is stored to how fields are cleaned factors in. Farmers who say they have "natural" food but can't afford certifications are cutting corners, burning fields to clear, poor packaging/storage, overuse of preservatives, etc. All of this is indicative of resource shortages. Due to rising food prices, In all land rich countries there's a massive farming boom for the last 5-10 yrs, mostly cattle ranchers, who are cutting all kinds of corners. This is why it's necessary to classify modern food based on quality. The WEF crowd would probably tell you it's useless food for useless eaters.

It's another topic entirely, but no, what you're saying about farmers is false. 1st, truly "organic beef" doesn't exist, beef quality is classified on a 1-4 scale in the US (and probably Aus too) & many factors from the genetic lineage of the animal (to keep out low quality races, like those common in food insecure countries) to how the meat is stored to how fields are cleaned factors in.
How now brown cow!

Another topic again, the flag of that "country" :

Why in that article is there a photo of the flag of Kosovo flying at the Pentagon in 2008..

Your knowledge should be measured in units of TV shows.....

"... what a sad contrast it is when the human animal is granted a maximum of comfort, an equal share in a mindless and “bovine” happiness, an easy and comfortable life filled with gadgets, radio and TV programs, planes, Hollywood, sports arenas, and popular culture at the level of Reader’s Digest."
—Julius Evola, "Men Among the Ruins"
Outstanding quotes and aphorisms

-Goes into forum, brings up condescending sub-Zeihan tier points about pseudo-geopolitics.
I don't know what's going on here exactly with the back and forth, but this was funny.

It seems to me that Euro future is bleak but the only decent women are in some version of central to eastern europe, or Belarus/Baltics if you can find a diamond in the rough.

Back