Jordan Peterson Thread

I doubt Peterson would ever debate Fuentes, because deep down JP knows he is a fraud and a "lifetime actor", working for an evil agenda. Very hard for him to debate someone like Nick who can easily dismantle his spiel and expose him as a ZOG gatekeeper. The fact that he is a fraud also is the reason he has had so many troubles with drugs and depression.

Perhaps that is also why there might be some hope for him for a future redemption, perhaps later in his life in his 70s.

Just started listening; I'm 7 min in. She probably shouldn't start in by implying incredulity because of the sudden start of his stardom. She has her own dubious beginnings. She's also leading in with his drug problems - but isn't that common knowledge? Also, it's very strange to hear her setting up by essentially downplaying his initial overall message to men. For supposedly being against feminism she has a lot of work to do on actually being feminine.

Edit: about 15 min in she starts talking about jews and Israel. I do think it is good she is opening that space to a larger audience. She could have left out the lead up in my opinion.

Edit 2: got to the end of her bit and see now why she set it up that way. She's trying to say that men no longer listen to him because he couldn't do what he was telling other men to do. I don't think it's quite that, it's more that many men simply went beyond what he showed them.

Last edited:

Heres his full unhinged rant without the link, it was directed from another post to gab's Andrew Torba:

judenpedostein.jpg

I wonder if his daughter is running his account.

It's incredibly easy to act like a hardass when he has big censorship covering him. For as academic and educated as he boasts to be, one would think he would be able to understand the historical reasons why many people are disgusted by jews. Everyone go back to the first page and read Barron's posts on this guy, he was just another jew bulldog meant to mislead goyim away from any meaningful solutions. What he is now, I don't know, and I don't care, and neither should anyone else who loves the truth.

Last edited:

Why do lefties/government/Israel slaves always insult with: "You hide anonymously behind a fake name/pic. You're such a troll..."

Especially Peterson should know that anyone even slightly against globo homo/Jews, etc., will get banned and ostracized and, in some cases, even lose their job or face legal troubles.

As an example: Two years ago, I made a deeply anti-immigration comment on Facebook with my full name and face because I dont care. Half a year ago, I got a letter inviting me to the police for investigation. I paid a 600 Franks fine, and now I have an "Eintrag" which disqualifies me from many job opportunities that require a background check (mostly government work, police, etc). I have 2 small kids. Imagine I would lose my work over a comment. You gonna pay my mortage Peterson? Or your single mother daughter? Well, at least I would have time to clean my room.

Peterson gets on my nerves lately

Why do lefties/government/Israel slaves always insult with: "You hide anonymously behind a fake name/pic. You're such a troll..."

Especially Peterson should know that anyone even slightly against globo homo/Jews, etc., will get banned and ostracized and, in some cases, even lose their job or face legal troubles.

As an example: Two years ago, I made a deeply anti-immigration comment on Facebook with my full name and face because I dont care. Half a year ago, I got a letter inviting me to the police for investigation. I paid a 600 Franks fine, and now I have an "Eintrag" which disqualifies me from many job opportunities that require a background check (mostly government work, police, etc). I have 2 small kids. Imagine I would lose my work over a comment. You gonna pay my mortage Peterson? Or your single mother daughter? Well, at least I would have time to clean my room.

Peterson gets on my nerves lately

He is an hypocrite. And factually the people who are bashing jews in his twitter or whatever have given their name. It was Fuentes and Tate. So he is a stupid. The problem with bashing jews is always Hitler. Hitler is the boogeyman. Jews bad=You are Hitler. Nobody is above criticism. Wether it´s jews or any race/religion. Even Christ can and should be debated.

If we criticize jews and some aspects of their behaviour doesn´t mean I want to put them in gas chambers. I want them to understand the persistence of their behaviour will lead to slaughter. Like it did timeless times in history. And some common grounds should be reached. Before we all jump out a cliff.

Jews should be openly debated before things get out of hand. And it seems we are in full speed towards another round of abuse to jew people. Better would be to debate criticize and find solutions. And make them understand we do not wish some behaviours from them. The censorship will just make it stronger. And Peterson knows this is true. The more you push to one side...

Facebook is a honeypot. I don´t write nothing there. How can the government monitor people speech is something repugnant. It´s almost like you are being under surveillance 24h. The fact you are writting online doesn´t allow the government to monitor every inch of your speech. Constitucional courts if they weren´t a travesty should have never allowed this.

Last edited:
I am disappointed and at a loss, seeing what he's become. There's an extreme disconnect between what he once stood for and the kind of vitriol he's spouting on his platform now. It's incredible how he cannot see the inconsistencies between the messages he's spreading, on the one hand rallying against tyranny (against which the only defense is anonymity) and yet being completely blind to the tyranny people are being subject to now, mocking them for trying to speak under cover.

I pray to Lord Jesus Christ for his mercy, that this man will see the error of his ways. To paraphrase a popular culture film, I will honor the man he once was, not this monster that he's become.

Heres his full unhinged rant without the link, it was directed from another post to gab's Andrew Torba:

View attachment 9832

I wonder if his daughter is running his account.

It's incredibly easy to act like a hardass when he has big censorship covering him. For as academic and educated as he boasts to be, one would think he would be able to understand the historical reasons why many people are disgusted by jews. Everyone go back to the first page and read Barron's posts on this guy, he was just another jew bulldog meant to mislead goyim away from any meaningful solutions. What he is now, I don't know, and I don't care, and neither should anyone else who loves the truth.
i

As an example: Two years ago, I made a deeply anti-immigration comment on Facebook with my full name and face because I dont care. Half a year ago, I got a letter inviting me to the police for investigation. I paid a 600 Franks fine, and now I have an "Eintrag" which disqualifies me from many job opportunities that require a background check (mostly government work, police, etc).
Do you consider to do something about it to get your money back and more important to get the record deleted?

As an example: Two years ago, I made a deeply anti-immigration comment on Facebook with my full name and face because I dont care. Half a year ago, I got a letter inviting me to the police for investigation. I paid a 600 Franks fine, and now I have an "Eintrag" which disqualifies me from many job opportunities that require a background check (mostly government work, police, etc).

Never comply with the police if you suspect they are trying to incriminate you. You have the right to remain silent.

I am disappointed and at a loss, seeing what he's become. There's an extreme disconnect between what he once stood for and the kind of vitriol he's spouting on his platform now.

That disconnect is manifesting itself in his multiple public meltdowns.

Do you consider to do something about it to get your money back and more important to get the record deleted?
Money I dont care. But the record I do care. I denied the whole comment. Told I was hacked and it wasnt me to the police. My lawyer told me I should do it lol.
Never comply with the police if you suspect they are trying to incriminate you. You have the right to remain silent
I went and told it wasnt me, I got hacked. Thats all I said. He tried to dig deeper and I played stupid. After 30min whole thing was over. I was surprised they still got me a fine and a record.

Money I dont care. But the record I do care. I denied the whole comment. Told I was hacked and it wasnt me to the police. My lawyer told me I should do it lol.

I went and told it wasnt me, I got hacked. Thats all I said. He tried to dig deeper and I played stupid. After 30min whole thing was over. I was surprised they still got me a fine and a record.

Surely you could have refused the fine? Sorry for the derailment.

Back