• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Jewish Tunnels Under New York

Updated Cog Dis's religion. He actually posted, then quickly deleted, a long effort post about how it's no big deal for Jews to reject Jesus and consider him as nothing. 100% Jew troll confirmed.
How do 2% of the population make up 52% of all mentally ill fake accounts online.

It's actually pretty funny that right when I had arrived at the point that the tunnels probably didn't have any great significance, one had actually dug a tunnel under this very forum, popped through the sewer grate of moderation and stared right at us with his beady eyes to tell us that Christ isn't Lord and we should ignore Jews.

Now I'm torn on the tunnel question again.

How do 2% of the population make up 52% of all mentally ill fake accounts online.

It's actually pretty funny that right when I had arrived at the point that the tunnels probably didn't have any great significance, one had actually dug a tunnel under this very forum, popped through the sewer grate of moderation and stared right at us with his beady eyes to tell us that Christ isn't Lord and we should ignore Jews.

Now I'm torn on the tunnel question again.
How do 2% of the population make up 52% of all mentally ill fake accounts online people? ;)

Interesting to see such a blatant attempt at subversion.

Why even bother for such a modest discussion forum. Shows that there is no Christian congregation small enough for zionists to not try to undermine it.

(undermine, as in "dig tunnels beneath". Get it? 😁)
The RVF/CIK community must be on some lists. It was the same when all the Tate stans suddenly arrived at RVF last year, made chicken accounts and started discussing Tate and defending him and antagonizing people who spoke badly about him.

There are probably people who analyze traffic within dissident right wing networks and then try to get their message in in between. I know for a fact that the Tates had that for their publicity campaign, and Israel and the ADL also have offices set up precisely to that end. Marketing agencies have been doing that for years.

The good thing is that these people have such a weird agenda and such little self control that they are easy to spot.

The RVF/CIK community must be on some lists. It was the same when all the Tate stans suddenly arrived at RVF last year, made chicken accounts and started discussing Tate and defending him and antagonizing people who spoke badly about him.

There are probably people who analyze traffic within dissident right wing networks and then try to get their message in in between. I know for a fact that the Tates had that for their publicity campaign, and Israel and the ADL also have offices set up precisely to that end. Marketing agencies have been doing that for years.

The good thing is that these people have such a weird agenda and such little self control that they are easy to spot.
Oy Vey... I remember that. Especially since I was s pretty sharp critic of Tate and his rise to power through Internet pimping and making money off lost dudes. Now he's a muzzie.

Oy Vey... I remember that. Especially since I was s pretty sharp critic of Tate and his rise to power through Internet pimping and making money off lost dudes. Now he's a muzzie.
Well, the Islam thing is clearly a grift, just like Tristan Tate's "Orthodoxy". Difference being that Andrew actually took a formal shahada, while I doubt that Tristan got baptized according to the Orthodox rite.

However, wouldn't you know it, their internet campaigns and the "War Room" are managed by Miles Sonkin aka Iggy Semmelweis aka the court Jew of online pimps & parasites.

1706009375242.png

All roads lead to the schnoz.

These people's existence has been governed by trying to control what the goyim around them think and feel for centuries now, and that's why they come up with stuff you wouldn't even think about. Cog Dis is a barely literate clown, and yet he did this highly subversive thing on our forum.

Christians have to get hip to this sort of stuff. Luckily, with the stuff in gaza and New York going on, they are currently in overdrive and their masks slip a lot easier than they might otherwise. Keep your eyes open and observe how they act.

Last edited:
Well, the Islam thing is clearly a grift, just like Tristan Tate's "Orthodoxy". Difference being that Andrew actually took a formal shahada, while I doubt that Tristan got baptized according to the Orthodox rite.

However, wouldn't you know it, their internet campaigns and the "War Room" are managed by Miles Sonkin aka Iggy Semmelweis aka the court Jew of online pimps & parasites.

1706009375242.png

All roads lead to the schnoz.

These people's existence has been governed by trying to control what the goyim around them think and feel for centuries now, and that's why they come up with stuff you wouldn't even think about. Cog Dis is a barely literate clown, and yet he did this highly subversive thing on our forum.

Christians have to get hip to this sort of stuff. Luckily, with the stuff in gaza and New York going on, they are currently in overdrive and their masks slip a lot easier than they might otherwise. Keep your eyes open and observe how they act.
They're not called master puppeteers for nothing. Always shoving their way to the top, always finagling and manipulating, always maintaining plausible deniability and the facade of keeping their hands "clean". "I didn't do anything...it was just this marionette at the end of my strings. He's the bad one."

The "judeo" prefix is a 20th century invention, by people with an agenda to undermine the idea of Western Civilization being synonymous with Christendom. In fact Jewish values are significantly anti-Christian, so it doesn't even make sense to talk about Judeo-Christian values, any more than it does to refer to pagan-Christian values.
I thought I'd add that Western Civilization itself is a term invented in the 20th century to undermine the idea that European civilization was Christendom, and to try to tie European Christian civilization to the pre-Christian Greek and Roman civilizations, and even farther back to Persia and Babylon.

So, in a way, saying "Judeo-Christian" values are the root and basis of "Western Civilization" is just two layers of obfuscation from the self identity Europeans had in the 19th century.

Who is Tate Stan?

Back