• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Jewish Tunnels Under New York

).

The tunnel was also connected to a mikvah, which generally seems to be a popular place for Jew-on-Jew man-boy-love, at least from the stories I've read.
The tunnel wasn't just a tunnel either. It looked more like it was meant to be a series of dungeons connected via a tunnel.

Of course it’s a den of Israeli pedophiles. Do you have a link?

cffe295799a3c333.jpg

The jokes are endless with this, but seriously, something illegal was going on. There were people living in these tunnels, look at the clothing, consumer items, mattresses, even baby stuff. Will there be any consequences? Not with current leadership, but this is seriously creepy stuff and it makes me suspect all synagogues now. Just like Mosques usually have a weapon stash, perhaps many synagogues have a secret dungeon of some kind.
Yes, this thing is a meme gold mine, but worth remembering these guys command audiences with heads of state, including the US President. These people dictate policy to our leaders. Only the Lord knows what has happened here - so far.

GDfTFrOXEAEF8nz

GDfTpyWXIAEZ85C

It is NYC, so pricey real estate. Still, that location has nothing on many Protestant megachurches. There are plentiful Roman Catholic churches more impressive. Even some NYC Orthodox churches.

Quite a scene for this humble facility, isn't it? Manrats scurrying from grates. Hidden subterranean passages. Chaotic, uncooperative parishioners hassling the cops, dancing, tossing furniture, singing, kvetching. Maybe it really is just an argument between tunnel jews, surface jews, and space jews. Who knows?

Yet somehow - this lowly group gets worldwide command. Heads of State call upon this place. The Chief Rabbi is known for his worldwide flex. US Presidents stage obligatory Oval Office photos with THESE guys - but not the First Baptist Church of (insert any southern city)...

This place was specifically unknown to me, though I knew OF it. In my mind's eye, it was implicitly much more impressive. Well now - it's not - especially as it is owned by old money. Like Harvard, it's a non-profit front for a hedge fund.

These guys can't motivate the masses to fill a decent size church in a tier 2 city. They are in NYC - the largest of jewish populations in the US, and this is where their famous rabbi holds forth?!

But nothing untoward is afoot? For heaven's sake, don't imply there is undue influence. Don't you dare ask about the hidden hand, or how such a $mall religion get$ $o much attention. Epstein, et al, and their blackmail ops could NEVER be a jewish pattern.

I've had fun on this thread, but in seriousness, may the Lord have mercy on anyone harmed by this place - be they victims in NYC tunnels, Palestinian tunnels, or anywhere on earth that this group has induced our violence.

Full text
Interesting to note how long many conservative influencers totally ignored the Chabad tunnel story — some waited an entire day before commenting, even as it dominated X all day.

Regardless of your speculations about the story; it was obviously newsworthy. It was interesting. Their entire audience was speculating and joking about it. Yet for some reason they all had a strong feeling they should not acknowledge the story before there were some well established takes that were proven acceptable to the organised Jewish community.
GDgDxpOWQAA1eiI

Edit.

Of course it’s a den of Israeli pedophiles. Do you have a link?
About pedophilia among the Yiddish speakers? Yes.

I gotta warn you though, it's a tough read.

About these specific tunnels, I think I have as little information as anybody, mainly because apparently, nobody's interested in doing an investigation, despite all the suspicious circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
More and more people are waking up to these fraud influencers. It is very important for your friends and family to go through this and each demographics has these gatekeepers plaguing the minds of their community. Do whatever you can for your friends and family to free their minds.

the truth shall set you free.

Last edited:

Tldw - The tunnel was connected to a Mikhvah. Mikhvahs are ritual bathhouses used to purify these Orthodox Jews before and after sex or after a woman's period, and before their high holy days. The Talmud says sex with boys is okay. An Orthodox rabbi once witnessed an anal rape of a boy in one of these Mikhvahs, confronted the elder doing it, was slapped in the face for interrupting him, and later on the street the witness rabbi had bleach thrown in his face, burning him and temporarily blinding him. Allegedly this child rape is absolutely rampant in the Orthodox Jewish community.

The Orthodox Jews have their own religious schools that they all go to, boys and girls. The girls are not taught anything useful in the real world. If those girls become women and have children, and they object to these things, they become shunned/ kicked out of the community and they're on their own with no skills.

I felt nauseous listening to this video.

Back