• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Jewish Tunnels Under New York

GDaOUYxacAAhtKG

This made me think of this scene..

This makes it sound like the Germans had a problem with the Jews for no reason though, that Jews simply "disgusted" them. You can see how everything Hollywood produces distorts the truth. They also never say why the Germans were "disgusted" by the Jews. Did it have anything to do with the rampant pedophilia, trannyism, prostitution, degeneracy, usury, and backstabbing in Weimar Germany or "Judea" literally declaring war on Germany in 1933? Guess we'll never know because we're not allowed to ask those questions.

Last edited:
Even with the standards of the 2020s, this must be one of the most surreal stories I have ever read about.

How many laws will these tunnels have broken and how many foundations these Jews undermined?

Wait a minute...

I wonder what Alex Jones will make of this.

Last edited:
What a weird story. One that will disappear into thin air shortly. Only threads like this will be left.

Also, orthodox/hasidic Jews really do have a very special obnoxiousness about them.

Even with the standards of the 2020s, this must be one of the most surreal stories I have ever read about.

How many laws will these tunnels have broken and how many foundations these Jews undermined?

Wait a minute...

I wonder what Alex Jones will make of this.
Tunnels have canvassed the NYC underground for decades. If not well over a century.

Can even see in the videos regarding this latest example, that the underground "tunnel" links to a much bigger and older tunnel.

Any of this being described as "new" and built during COVID is a lie and a distraction.

Tunnels have canvassed the NYC underground for decades. If not well over a century.

Can even see in the videos regarding this latest example, that the underground "tunnel" links to a much bigger and older tunnel.

Any of this being described as "new" and built during COVID is a lie and a distraction.
Lex Luthor showed how it should be done:

Nobody outside their little circle wants to deal with them according you, yet almost every political figure of stature has these humiliation photo ops with said Lubavitchers. Including the video posted above by @PointyElbows. Not to mention that some of the richest people on the planet are known Lubavitchers.

Please explain the above. I do agree with the part that many other Jewish sects don't like them.

Zelensky
Screenshot_20240109_173853.jpg

Bolsonaro
Screenshot_20240109_173753.jpg
Orban
Screenshot_20240109_173601.jpg
Putin
Screenshot_20240109_173305.jpg

Reagan

220px-Reagan_receives_menorah_1986.jpg

Trump

Screenshot_20240109_173035.jpg

Attached: Milei, Tusk, Scholz, list is endless.

Read my post again. I stated if you’re ever around them, they are very annoying to deal with. They are seeking more power and influence, and cozy up to people in power to gain it. I even wrote how they try to do it by taking over school boards.

But let’s step back. A story post about a tunnel in what appears to be one synagogue went viral. Then you come in with the everything is a Jewish conspiracy post, then a post from some anon on 4chan claims his friend disappeared into one. I mean ok, or maybe his friend was also homeless and died of a drug overdose? Who knows. We went from a weird story about Jewish tunnels to these guys cozy up to power to the tunnels are being used by the Jews for human trafficking according to a 4chan anon. That’s quite a leap in logic. Most other Jewish sects can’t stand then, and this seemed to be an internal power struggle by some young guys and the leadership of the synagogue.

Back