Goyslop - Colors, Additives, Radiation, Sugar and Other Perils

The only people I've met who tried the fake meat were gay vegans.

Recently I was so frustrated with how hard it is to find healthy food to buy for your lunch I've started bringing a potato to bake in the microwave at work. This was after a particularly bad food poisoning episode that I think was brought about by some prepared food I had bought at work.

I also stop drinking Vitamin Water and BodyArmor or any of those fitness electrolyte drinks. I always seemed to have GI issues when I was regularly drinking those things and I decided I'll only get water when I'm out. I have a feeling that consuming vitamins and minerals in an unnatural way was a problem.

This new year I'm going to make an honest effort at consuming as little processed goyslop as possible. I want to purge my diet of seed oils (I threw out a full grapeseed oil bottle I had) and eat as natural as possible. I also want to start using vegetable wash.

Lastly, one of the things my wife and I have started to do when we are in the position where we get food from a fast-food joint is to order the more expensive burgers, like the quarter-pounder at McDonalds or one of Dave's sandwiches at Wendys. We think the fast-food places must be using the cheapest, most-processed garbage for their dollar menu items and I now avoid the dollar-menu at all costs. When I've had the more expensive burgers they've always tasted much better, more natural, and don't give me GI issues.

I'd much rather eat bugs than synthetic frankenmeat. With the former at least I know they were made by God.
Indeed, in Asia they got a taste for bugs eating them for milleniums, anything from giant roaches to grasshoppers and spiders. It does no harm to them, apparently, but I'd rather avoid these "delicacies". If one was starving though, and faced with only 2 choices: properly cooked organic natural grasshopper is probably way healthier than fake factory meat. 🤣

I stopped taking supplements that are not 100% natural, mostly. Used to be heavily into supplements, reasearched them a lot, read research papers and books on them. Now I think that all that body needs can be gotten from quality fresh foods, spices and other natural stuff like herbs, seaweed, fish oil and bee pollen. Some spices, for example, contain crazy high amounts of antioxidants. Half of the year I do take factory made vitamins, poly and C, in moderate doses. Sometimes supplement zinc when feel like immune system is down.

One reason I stopped supplements is they go though manufacturing process and who knows what contaminants end up there in the process and what's being used. These was HTP/tryptophane situation years ago when many ended up disabled from the contaminant in Japanese made supplement. Took beta-alanine once, my skin all flushed red, tingled, this is expected but can't be good.

Also, everything has its side effects and it's hard to gauge the real impact of that, and the usage of supplements is not a natural time tested scenario. Another thing is it's hard to get supplements without harmful extra stuff packed in, like fillers, soy and preservatives, without paying exorbitant prices. The safest thing is pure powdered herbs packed in clear capsules, never for a long time and knowing side effects

Last edited:
Here is explanation on how GMO bacteria used in supplement production likely caused 37 deaths and 1500 permanent disabilites from tryptophan supplement.

Interesting they never officially determined the exact cause, genetic modification industry tried to shift the blame to purification process and the strain of production bacteria conveniently disappeared. That's why I avoid non 100% natural supplements now, might end up with the same stuff as in some "vaccines"

The only people I've met who tried the fake meat were gay vegans.

Recently I was so frustrated with how hard it is to find healthy food to buy for your lunch I've started bringing a potato to bake in the microwave at work. This was after a particularly bad food poisoning episode that I think was brought about by some prepared food I had bought at work.

I also stop drinking Vitamin Water and BodyArmor or any of those fitness electrolyte drinks. I always seemed to have GI issues when I was regularly drinking those things and I decided I'll only get water when I'm out. I have a feeling that consuming vitamins and minerals in an unnatural way was a problem.

This new year I'm going to make an honest effort at consuming as little processed goyslop as possible. I want to purge my diet of seed oils (I threw out a full grapeseed oil bottle I had) and eat as natural as possible. I also want to start using vegetable wash.

Lastly, one of the things my wife and I have started to do when we are in the position where we get food from a fast-food joint is to order the more expensive burgers, like the quarter-pounder at McDonalds or one of Dave's sandwiches at Wendys. We think the fast-food places must be using the cheapest, most-processed garbage for their dollar menu items and I now avoid the dollar-menu at all costs. When I've had the more expensive burgers they've always tasted much better, more natural, and don't give me GI issues.
I make my own using distilled water.

1703958189808.webp

I actually make some "veggie burgers" sometimes - not because I don't eat meat but because I want oatmeal to taste like a burger. These can be eaten along with meat as a side too.
I mix quick oatmeal, egg, add oil for fat, water or buttermilk, coconut aminos or natural workestershire sauce, a bit of ketchup or other tomato sauce, garlic powder, salt, may be mushroom powder, make burgers and bake them. Tastes a lot like a burger and can be stored frozen to microwave them.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a Kindle book based on
I'd much rather eat bugs than synthetic frankenmeat. With the former at least I know they were made by God.

Not sure if he was on US TV but older British and Australians would likely remember the Australian major who became "The Bush Tucker Man" who ate his way through much of Australia's insect kingdoms.

Over a period of 4 weeks I had 6 sessions of IV infusions. 15g of vitamin C and 500 mg of glutathione. They cost $275 AUD per session. Combined with some high potency powdered vitamin supplements and a complete change of diet, (high protein low carbohydrates basically a carnivore diet). I went from about 64kg down to 60kg initially which was a bit concerning, but I have since started to regain weight. It took about 3 sessions before it really made me feel different/better, a LOT better! Long story short, I’ve been really sick this past 18 months (to the point that about a year ago I thought my time was up and I was going home to the Lord). I’d been severely fatigued, coughing up copious amounts of phlegm, complete loss of smell etc. I’d been diagnosed by my “doctor” with chronic bronchitis and he fed me with antibiotics and it didn’t do a thing. Visited a accupuncturist, no good. Tried salt room therapy, no good. I pretty much tried everything but had zero improvement. The constant coughing, blocked nose and loss of smell was driving me crazy. So a lady at my church who like myself was sacked from the hospital for refusing to take the jab, suggested I go to the clinic where she works now as a nurse doing IV infusions. I finally took her advice as I got to the point where I didn’t care about the costs, and it has been the best thing I’ve done. Regained my smell and taste, had WAY more energy, brain fog disappeared and basically felt the best I’ve felt in years and still do! The doctor that I consult with at the clinic is nothing like your “normal” type doctor and is very alert to what’s been going on over the past 3 years and is getting rave reviews about the clinic’s services. Anyway, hope I haven’t rambled on too much and if you decide to give something like this a go I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
60kg? Even at 64 kg that is pretty light. I am guessing you must be short. I am also guessing you might be over 50 years old. In general people from the boomer generation are shorter than younger people (on average). Most guys my age are taller than their boomer parents. A lot of that is to do with changes in food from when that generation grew up to when guys my age were growing up. Firstly the hormones in modern food makes kids grow bigger. Secondly kids these days are often eating more meat, dairy, etc than their parents did. So even though junk food consumption has gone up so has consumption of those nutrient dense foods. Many boomers when they were kids came from families that struggled financially and they weren't eating red meat and cheese etc almost every single day like many people do now.

60kg? Even at 64 kg that is pretty light. I am guessing you must be short. I am also guessing you might be over 50 years old. In general people from the boomer generation are shorter than younger people (on average). Most guys my age are taller than their boomer parents. A lot of that is to do with changes in food from when that generation grew up to when guys my age were growing up. Firstly the hormones in modern food makes kids grow bigger. Secondly kids these days are often eating more meat, dairy, etc than their parents did. So even though junk food consumption has gone up so has consumption of those nutrient dense foods. Many boomers when they were kids came from families that struggled financially and they weren't eating red meat and cheese etc almost every single day like many people do now.
I've noticed this as well. I am taller than my father despite otherwise being darn near a clone of him, and I always assumed that it's just simply because he has fed me far better than he was fed. I hadn't made that connection with the hormones they feed the animals. Seems obvious now that you mention it.

I’m average height (5 feet 9), 61 YO. When I was playing football and cricket in my 20s and 30s I was always around 70kg. I also have been a runner since I was 18 (marathons, half marathons, tons of 10km fun runs etc). So after retiring from Football I mainly focused on running (and golf) right up to my late 50s. This, and a balanced diet gradually reduced my weight. I’ve also got a high metabolism rate and I eat like a horse but don’t gain weight?

I actually make some "veggie burgers" sometimes - not because I don't eat meat but because I want oatmeal to taste like a burger. These can be eaten along with meat as a side too.
I mix quick oatmeal, egg, add oil for fat, water or buttermilk, coconut aminos or natural workestershire sauce, a bit of ketchup or other tomato sauce, garlic powder, salt, may be mushroom powder, make burgers and bake them. Tastes a lot like a burger and can be stored frozen to microwave them.
Stay away from oatmeal as it's covered in glysophate. Even the organic stuff.

Stay away from oatmeal as it's covered in glysophate. Even the organic stuff.
Even the "steel cut oats" style? I like Bob's Red Mill organic steel cut oats (they are textured and not flat like Quaker Oats).
They are good with nuts and other additives for breakfast, and I make a very low sugar oatmeal raisin cookie with them that is more like granola.
But it's getting really risky just to eat basic foods.

Four out of five Americans are being exposed to a little-known chemical found in popular oat-based foods — including Cheerios and Quaker Oats — that is linked to reduced fertility, altered fetal growth and delayed puberty.

a staggering 80% of Americans tested positive for a harmful pesticide called chlormequat.

we detected the chemical in 92% of oat-based foods purchased in May 2023, including Quaker Oats and Cheerios

Other food related bad news I've had bookmarked for a while.

Studies have connected phthalates to childhood obesity, asthma, cardiovascular issues, cancer and reproductive problems such as genital malformations and undescended testes in baby boys and low sperm counts and testosterone levels in adult males.

These additives are in a lot of soaps, chemical detergents, and shampoos. Another reason to stop with shampoo and conditioner.

The US Environmental Protection Agency is doubling down on its controversial finding that a toxic herbicide is safe for use across millions of acres of American cropland, despite what public health advocates characterize as virtual “scientific proof” the product causes Parkinson’s disease.

By re-approving the “highly lethal” substance, the EPA has “violated the law” and put industry interests before public health, the plaintiffs allege.

nearly 60 countries have banned paraquat. A state-owned Chinese company bought Syngenta in 2017, but China still prohibits the product, as do the UK and EU.

Can't really blame the Chinese for using it if we are so stupid as to remove the ban against it.

Other food related bad news I've had bookmarked for a while.

These additives are in a lot of soaps, chemical detergents, and shampoos. Another reason to stop with shampoo and conditioner.

Can't really blame the Chinese for using it if we are so stupid as to remove the ban against it.

These are some articles talking about the evils of soaps, deodorants and shampoo:

If one were to hypothetically move out of the US, where would one have to go in order to have access to the safest food possible? (I could potentially get an Italian passport since my mother was born there)

If one were to hypothetically move out of the US, where would one have to go in order to have access to the safest food possible? (I could potentially get an Italian passport since my mother was born there)
You want fresh and local. One big reason the US food is so bad is that we demand all products be available year round, so you get watermelons in December. Of course they must be chemically treated and transported thousands of miles, but you get them.

(An aside: since people are used to the unsweet and bland out of season produce, they don't demand the good tasting fresh stuff even when it is in season--you still get junk unless you go to a farmer's market)

Anywhere near the tropics is going to have abundant fresh fruits and veggies (and no winter season), and people there just eat the fresh local stuff, and don't demand "blueberries from Maine" or whatever.

I know from my time in Italy that they highly value quality of ingredients. I took a cooking class there, and the main takeaway was that fresh, high quality ingredients are the most important thing for good meals. Also EU is far more consumer friendly with banning bad stuff in foods (Nutella, a European product, has fake chemicals in its US import version that don't exist in the real stuff).

The Meditterranean diet is one of the healthiest. That's pretty common in Greece and Italy. The Blue Zones are 5 regions famous for having happy, healthy residents.

Italy, Costa Rica, Greece, Japan, and California. All places with lots of fresh, healthy, local food. They also eat a lot of fish, and it's much harder to poison an entire ocean than it is a chemical feed lot where they grow pigs/chickens/cows.

Back