Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill)

I don't trust this story for one bit.

I think Lira is an actor.

2 years ago he popped up from nothing on the scene, got a very popular YouTube channel, putting all blame on the evil rich Jewish mafia in Ukraine, like Kolomojski. For some time I felt: "this man speaks the truth"

I have come to the conclusion that the Ukraine / Russia conflict has never been a real war. What we have seen has been theater.

Some people might have died, some Russian criminals from jail, and some "Nazi's" from Russia.

This conflict is surrounded with so much Holocaustian narratives that I don't buy it anymore.
- Bucha genocide
- The hospital bombing
- The nuclear plant
- Azov steel plant dystopia style fighting
- The revolt of the Russian troops
- The chopper with Prizoghin

Just like the current Gaza conflict, with the dusty babies from the rubble, this war has it's own imagery.

I don't believe guys are rounded up on the streets. Or now Lira murdered in prison. I remember seeing this weird clip "i will now go to the border". Ukraine knows what they are doing. Just like Russia.

What this whole war realized is that they put Europe in a shit situation.

Before Ukraine happened the Euro was about to takeover the Dollar as the prime currency. (not the Yuan what everyone seems to think)

F4c--cXWMAAUvjW.webp

In my opinion it's just geo-politics and Europe has been severely weakened.
Russia is doing well, Ukraine is doing well (I checked the house prices in Kiev and since the beginning of the war they rose with 30%)

The paupers are not better ofcourse, but they are nowhere better off, same in Europe.

The elites are doing well.

I think Lira is just an agent in the scheme, a fake truth teller.

I don't believe that cry baby story of his father with controlled Tucker.

I would say America did great. Wow what a great foreign policy. Couldn't play out better.

Europe is on it's knees. Dollar hegemony restored. China stock market collapsed and trade barrier very effective on chips. US propped the new darling child India.

Lira is on a beach somewhere chilling out, served his purpose. Together with Prizoghin.

The Evraz steel plants in the US are still working. Nothing changed.

The old cold war allies, US and Russia got together again and cooked up a fabulous plan to benefitted them both tremendously. Objectively.

I'm sure more stuff will be coming.

2 years ago he popped up from nothing on the scene, got a very popular YouTube channel, putting all blame on the evil rich Jewish mafia in Ukraine, like Kolomojski. For some time I felt: "this man speaks the truth"

I have come to the conclusion that the Ukraine / Russia conflict has never been a real war. What we have seen has been theater.

Some people might have died, some Russian criminals from jail, and some "Nazi's" from Russia.

This conflict is surrounded with so much Holocaustian narratives that I don't buy it anymore.
- Bucha genocide
- The hospital bombing
- The nuclear plant

Just like the current Gaza conflict, with the dusty babies from the rubble, this war has it's own imagery.

I don't believe guys are rounded up on the streets. Or now Lira murdered in prison. I remember seeing this weird clip "i will now go to the border". Ukraine knows what they are doing. Just like Russia.

What this whole war realized is that they put Europe in a **** situation.

Before Ukraine happened the Euro was about to takeover the Dollar as the prime currency. (not the Yuan what everyone seems to think)

View attachment 4259

Russia is doing well, Ukraine is doing well (I checked the house prices in Kiev and since the beginning of the war they rose with 30%)

The paupers are not better ofcourse, but they are nowhere better off, same in Europe.

I would say America did great. Wow what a great foreign policy. Couldn't play out better.

Europe is on it's knees. Dollar hegemony restored. China stock market collapsed and trade barrier very effective on chips. US propped the new darling child India.

Lira is on a beach somewhere chilling out, served his purpose. Together with Prizoghin.

The old cold war allies, US and Russia got together again and cooked up a fabulous plan to benefitted them both tremendously. Objectively.

Although many of my viewpoints differ from what is presented here, hats off for the illustration.

Nonetheless, the fact is there are no two/three Hegemonic States & Allies there’s just the One, the Super State, the U.S. with the absolute power to dictate its version of reality to the world as well as manage it, and the Main Representative of the entire civilization on Earth to other species beyond.

Although many of my viewpoints differ from what is presented here, hats off for the illustration.

Nonetheless, the fact is there are no two/three Hegemonic States & Allies there’s just the One, the Super State, the U.S. with the absolute power to dictate its version of reality to the world as well as manage it, and the Main Representative of the entire civilization on Earth to other species beyond.
I think yes the US is the hegemonic power.

And I think all the major states are aligned with the major power; Russia, China, India, Japan. (all are in on this moontravel fakery for example)

I think indeed the US dictates it's version of "reality" on the world.

For all these powers go, play ball or be trashed. Once in while some arrogant leaders pop up; like Milosevic (executed), or the Polish (plane shot down in 2010), Khadafi & Hussein were behaving like an asses (killed)

I think Putin has a good working relationship with the US, like Stalin had. Having more or less a joint deciding on the propaganda.
I think their secret services worked together on the Ukraine event. Anyhow Ukraine was already pro-US and they just needed a theater area.

So yes the displacements are real; my country is now flooded with Ukrainians. A few blocks in some cities have become the theater of war; like Mariupol. (this will be rebuilt within 5 years) But most of what we saw is media-fakery. (bucha or mariupol hospital attacks)

The Russian elite got all these American businesses for free.

The Ruble is amazing.

The question always is, who won and who lost?

And the loser is very clear; that's Europe. And who won? the US. Just like after WW2, where Europe got squeezed by the 2 powers.

@Cooper Yes I don't think this is a real war. I think 95% is propaganda and media fakery.

- Bucha genocide
- The hospital bombing
- The nuclear plant

What this whole war realized is that they put Europe in a **** situation.

View attachment 4259

Maybe consider spending less time on the internet.

Good luck guys believing your hero Tucker who "exposes" these things. :) lol
Some of your cynicism is not grounded in reality my friend.

Being skeptical to the point of doubting things that makes you totally lose connection with reality is a sign of someone with issues.

Not saying you are nuts, but going so far out on a limb that you believe everything is fake is not healthy.

Some of your cynicism is not grounded in reality my friend.

Being skeptical to the point of doubting things that makes you totally lose connection with reality is a sign of someone with issues.

Not saying you are nuts, but going so far out on a limb that you believe everything is fake is not healthy.
I think at this point it is safe to say that the powers that be have access to proprietary deepfake/unreal engine technology that can produce lifelike video.

I don't believe that they will come out and tell us that they are capable of deceiving us like this. Slowly but surely the public will come to doubt what is presented to them when children begin to produce deepfakes, etc. on their phones.

The footage of the war in Ukraine very well COULD be fake. I'm not saying it is, however. I fell for fake China covid videos early on. 'Cui bono' could be an effective heuristic here.

Back