Get plastics out of your body and the body of anyone you care about

View attachment 1176

Also for toothpaste - coconut oil, baking soda and activated charcoal. Can add sea salt as well.

For deodorant I just use pure baking soda. Been doing that for at least 3 years since it was mentioned on RVF.

Before, my body hated those roll on stick deodorants. Something in them would cause my body to create excessive sweating and odor. I tried a dozen different brands with all the same eventual result. The natural way, baking soda, cured it.

For deodorant I just use pure baking soda. Been doing that for at least 3 years since it was mentioned on RVF.

Before, my body hated those roll on stick deodorants. Something in them would cause my body to create excessive sweating and odor. I tried a dozen different brands with all the same eventual result. The natural way, baking soda, cured it.
Can recommend a brand? I have never heard of baking soda deodorant.

Folks, this is a great thread and I appreciate all the contributions.

However, does anybody know how to eliminate plastics already in the body?

Great post and great thread. Keep it coming, guys!

I recently started going back to the gym. Went through all my old workout clothes and saw they all tried to sneak in some zog materials. So I just ordered a 100% merino wool shirt from online, as well as 100% cotton shorts.

The wool shirt took one or two sessions to get used to, as you feel a bit hotter at the start of your workout than normal. But the cool (literally) thing is that your temperature doesn't really rise from there, whereas the gross synthetic "wicking" sports shirts of all types start out cool but by the end you can't breathe and your skin feels terrible.

For water and teas we use glass cups and jugs. And I take a stainless steel water bottle on walks and to the gym. Wood and stainless steel and silicon tools in the kitchen, along with stainless and cast iron and ceramic vessels. Stainless kettle. The plastic tupperware is only ever used for things that are room temp or below that will go in the freezer. Heating up will be done in a stainless pot on the stove. We use a Bodum or moka pot for coffee.

My favorite glass for practical use (both residential and commercial) is Duralex (Picardie series). I highly recommend buying some while it is still available, as Covid destroyed this proud French company and I think it may be fatal. The glasses can handle quick temperature changes and even some bumps/drops, they stack well to save space, and their volume suits the civilized life (they make 2oz espresso shot glasses, 1 cup normal glasses, 36cl and 500ml beer bottle and US pint glasses). Bought a set of the three larger sizes a year ago for $64 CAD and now they are $100 (if you can find them).

This is all a very minor cultural inconvenience at first, but once you get used to it, it's all way better and not at all a hassle. In fact, it's somewhat meditative and pleasing.
Sad to hear abour Duralex. I remember their glasses from the dining room in middle school, and many places thereafter.

Baking soda destroys my armpits personally - too abrasive, but I'm glad it works for you.

Just baking soda from the grocery store from the baking aisle.

After a shower before completely drying your armpits take a small pinch, put it in the palm of your hand and rub it into each of your armpits.
can also confirm. Had the same problems as you. Started using baking soda when Roosh recommended it and have never looked back.

Funny story, my first RooshV account was banned about 10 posts in because I got into it with a guy about steroids and hgh when I was new and he was a vet so I wasn't allowed to talk back, didn't sign up for another one until like 5 years later.

But before my ban I was the one who told everyone about adding coconut oil and corn starch to it and guys were thanking my banned account which I sincerely appreciated.

Haha good times!

Wow I didn't even think about boarding passes. I always did my best to avoid clown world apps and electronic check ins of any sort.
At the airport today I had no hands free and needed the boarding pass handy to show at the gate. So I put it in my mouth and immediately remembered that it is actually toxic to one's manhood :( Sorry to say the thermal surface came in contact with my lip and it tasted sweet! I wonder how bad that thermal stuff actually is. It is definitely sweet but don't try it on purpose.

If you can pay a bit more to fly "carbon free", you can for a few euros more get an SMS reminder, why can't you pay a small surcharge for an estrogen free paper boarding pass printed with laser-toner or dot matrix technology?

When I was growing up in the 80s we had a fax machine. I used to refill it with the rolls of thermal paper. We worried about various chemicals but were totally oblivious to that one.

I don't know exactly how bad it is and where paranoia begins, but it really does not sound harmless from a few links I reviewed on the topic:
and
and
There's also bus and train tickets in some places.

At the airport today I had no hands free and needed the boarding pass handy to show at the gate. So I put it in my mouth and immediately remembered that it is actually toxic to one's manhood :( Sorry to say the thermal surface came in contact with my lip and it tasted sweet! I wonder how bad that thermal stuff actually is. It is definitely sweet but don't try it on purpose.
Sounds like you'll grow a uterus pretty soon

Back