Get plastics out of your body and the body of anyone you care about

This 2004 Mainstream news article discusses how fish are becoming more female:
Male fish becoming female?

Girls have always gone into puberty earlier than boys, but the gap is widening; girls are going earlier, boys later.
Girls Are Going Through Puberty Earlier Than Ever Before, With Long-Term Health Risks
Puberty blockers were invented to attempt to help girls who start puberty crazy early, for example 8 years old. Now we give them to kids to help "transition" and say they're safe.

A more detailed version outlines how exposure to phthalates in many plastic items, especially during the prenatal period, can cause rats with male chromosomes to develop like females:
Shanna Swan shared with Joe Rogan her “disturbing” research into the effect plastics and chemicals are having on humans, including her fears that lower sperm counts in men could lead to a fertility crisis.

This Los Angeles area water supply is being fed plastic at absolutely insane clown world levels:
LA throws 96 million plastic balls into its water supply

The Wikipedia article calling this a conspiracy theory even admits that:

Modern society supports the LGBT crowd, but if it becomes clear that there is something that can be done to avoid becoming homosexual, there could be a reckoning. There'll be massive pushback for sure though. I met a Saudi Arabian boy who transitioned to male soon after coming to the US. He said that prior to moving, his father would only permit him to study abroad in the US if he prayed more and stopped acting like a girl. It is not just a social contagion if even a boy growing up in such an environment went down that path. This also gives me more compassion for those struggling with gender dysphoria. If your food and water is contaminated, then there is a way to heal future generations.

You'll never remove all plastics from your environment. My non-scientific process is to remove as many as possible from the biggest sources of contamination. Some big sources I have contemplated:

1. Keurig Cups aka K-Cups
If you make coffee with one of these, you are feeding boiling water through plastic and ingesting many times the estrogen.
Switch to an all-glass or all-metal electric kettle for coffee or tea, and use a glass or metal french press. The handle might be plastic; you'll never get away from ALL plastics.

2. Plastic Spatulas
From my non-scientific research, most silicone products do not have the problems of

3. Any daily water bottle
If you drink out of a plastic cup once, you probably won't grow breasts. But with anything you use consistently, make sure it is glass, metal, or silicone. You can't be certain that all metal or silicone products have no contaminants, but better to stack the odds in your favor.

4. "It's BPA-free! It's safe"
This suggests it is plastic with less contaminants. It's still got contaminants.

5. Printed receipts, at restaurants, at the grocery store, etc.
Apparently the chemicals involved in receipt printers are the worst offenders. So:
- Don't eat receipts
- Don't lie in a bed of receipts

6. Polyester or nylon clothing
These materials are not natural; they are made of petroleum products.
Switch to wool and cotton, especially anything close to your skin. And remember to remind climate protesters that their clothes are made out of oil :sneaky:

7. Your tap water
Good idea: get a simple Brita or other water filter pitcher.
Better idea: install a reverse osmosis system in your kitchen.

Unfortunately, the reservoirs for the Brita pitcher and the reverse osmosis systems are both made of plastic :ROFLMAO: so while the filter may remove contaminants, the housing itself will add some amount back in. My understanding is that reverse osmosis systems filter out so many other non-plastic contaminants commonly in tap water, that it is still a dramatic net benefit.
Its possible to use a reverse osmosis water purifier without the tank where the water is stored, just close the tank tap and allow the water to flow through directly to the faucet, it works much slower this way, alternatively you could buy a semi industrial direct flow reverse osmosis it has a powerful booster pump and can be used without a tank and it has a very good flow rate, this way the water will have almost no contact with plastic as its not sitting in a plastic tank overnight its just passing through.

Back