• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Forum Software Issues and Suggestions

I did not see another such thread, so here it is.

While uploading some images got an error that a 1 meg file was too large.

I did not see another such thread, so here it is.

While uploading some images got an error that a 1 meg file was too large.
Some people reported they couldn't see my images I posted to the Wholesome Humor thread, even though I can see them. Not sure what's going on there.

Not so much a software issue as a configuration issue, but could we have the "concerned" react back?

If there's any way to add all the reacts available on Element as well as the ability to create custom reacts, I'd vote for that. Custom reacts are fun.

Not so much a software issue as a configuration issue, but could we have the "concerned" react back?

If there's any way to add all the reacts available on Element as well as the ability to create custom reacts, I'd vote for that. Custom reacts are fun.

That'd be good to have. Actually, this is the kinda thing that people with non-technical skills can contribute to. For this or any other forum configuration stuff you want changed, search up Xenforo documentation and threads then post the links here for how to change it. Because whilst we have technical skills none of us have administered a Xenforo forum before so there's a lot we don't know how to do yet.

On the previous forum if you added text in the Reply section of a thread then navigated to another page without posting that Reply, the text was retained there if you navigated back to that page.

Do we want that function here as well? I found it helpful at times.

I did look at that, but unfortunately there wasn't a quick way to do it, like there is with the emojis that can be embeded in posts.

On the previous forum if you added text in the Reply section of a thread then navigated to another page without posting that Reply, the text was retained there if you navigated back to that page.

Do we want that function here as well? I found it helpful at times.

It works for me, it also works for making threads, including polls. It might have a different seconds threshold that is different to on RVF. I will see if I can find the settings.

EDIT: I can't see a setting relating to this. But for me, they get saved within 5 seconds.

Last edited:
Valentine has enabled this, but there was no preset for dark/gray mode. Since it sems @Christos_NIKA is in most need of this, would you be able to make comments on it.

To switch theme, select the light bulb next to the search.
Oh, that's nice! Perfect! The only thing that could be better (if possible), is to allow us to change our own color theme/scheme, if we feel like it.

Oh, that's nice! Perfect! The only thing that could be better (if possible), is to allow us to change our own color theme/scheme, if we feel like it.

There is no setting for this.

But if you can send a screenshot (maybe edited a bit, if you know how) to point out anything that is not comfortable.

I am not familiar with the tones that are most appropriate.

I used the concern emoticon, but mostly in place of Sad, since it wasn't there. Sad is here and I'd like to see it stay.

On Element, the reactions button shows a row of common reactions, plus a larger panel with a lot more reactions. Is there something like that here?

I was freaked out for a second thinking "wait I didnt start this topic!" Then I realised it was just a post from a different thread that got moved...

I haven't had any other issues so far. Everything is loading fine and such

Back