• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Favorite Bible verses

John 12:27 “Now MY SOUL HAS BECOME DISMAYED; and what shall I say, ‘Father, SAVE ME from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour. 28Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came from heaven: “I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.” 29So the crowd of people who stood by and heard it were saying that it had thundered; others were saying, “An angel has spoken to Him.” 30Jesus answered and said, “This voice has not come for My sake, but for your sake. 31Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

Revelation verses:

"As many as I love I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore and repent." -Rev. 3

"He that overcomes will I grant to sit on my throne, even as I overcame and am set on my Father's throne." -Rev. 3

"Thou art worthy O Lord to receive glory and honor and power: for thou created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. " - Rev. 4

Genesis 6:5-6:

"And God saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every imagination of every thought of his heart was only evil continually."

"And it repented the LORD that he had made man, and it grieved Him at his heart."

Luke 24:25 And He said to them, “O foolish ones and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?” 27Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He interpreted to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

Back