• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Favorite Bible verses

John 12:27 “Now MY SOUL HAS BECOME DISMAYED; and what shall I say, ‘Father, SAVE ME from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour. 28Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came from heaven: “I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.” 29So the crowd of people who stood by and heard it were saying that it had thundered; others were saying, “An angel has spoken to Him.” 30Jesus answered and said, “This voice has not come for My sake, but for your sake. 31Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

Revelation verses:

"As many as I love I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore and repent." -Rev. 3

"He that overcomes will I grant to sit on my throne, even as I overcame and am set on my Father's throne." -Rev. 3

"Thou art worthy O Lord to receive glory and honor and power: for thou created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. " - Rev. 4

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Romans 12:2

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Luke 24:25 And He said to them, “O foolish ones and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?” 27Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He interpreted to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

Psalms 1:1-3

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Back