EURO 2024 Championship

I'd like England to win because it will go peak normie football hooligan - especially if England also beat The All Blacks at Eden Park, in a place where the AB's have only lost 10 games in the last 100 years, or in other words last time the AB's lost at Eden Park? July 1994.... If England do the double it would be a heck of a few days.

I love Barcelona, my favourite city and love watching Spain play football. Going to be a great game!

I'd like England to win because it will go peak normie football hooligan - especially if England also beat The All Blacks at Eden Park, in a place where the AB's have only lost 10 games in the last 100 years, or in other words last time the AB's lost at Eden Park? July 1994.... If England do the double it would be a heck of a few days.

I love Barcelona, my favourite city and love watching Spain play football. Going to be a great game!
Why is Barcelona your favourite city out of interest?

Last edited:
Spanish defence was stout all through the tournament. England had alot of difficulty breaking down the Spanish. Kane had a snoozer so did Foden. The fact Cole Palmer didn't play more in this or the semi finals is questionable due to his great season for Chelsea. If i had. Player that had a world class season my bench and my starters were having a dud game (Foden, Kane) in the biggest moment of the tournament. I would have brought him on alot sooner maybe even started the lad.

Also, Luke Shaw and Kyle Walker and now sus under pressure. Almost rather have the legend Harry Maguire in.

Spain were better all round and some of their technical skills were astounding. They looked like they could score whenever they wanted.

If England had won that it would have been a robbery.
Final Score: 2-1 :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry! I know Futbol fans love the low scoring nature of the game, but this is funny to me.

Why is Barcelona your favourite city out of interest?

Stayed with friends, so got the local treatment. Which is important, then I was treated like family so consistently shown a great time. Always amazing food and drink in the late evening, early morning. Interesting history and very friendly people. That was a while ago now, so maybe it's changed.... but I loved it.

I think that was a decent final. The outcome was fair overall but Spain looked beatable. Once England came back with the brilliant Palmer goal I thought they might just get an undeserved smash and grab victory again but it wasn't to be.

I think Southgate has to leave now. It would be a waste of this generation of attacking talent if he stays and just tries to defend his way to a trophy. It hasn't worked and probably won't.

One thing I noticed with England many times is we played a lineup that basically couldn't score. Then we concede a goal. Southgate panic subs. The team panic attacks and in the chaos we score. Then we basically sit back again and absorb pressure. We basically played our best stuff when individuals went aganst the tactical system and went into desperation mode. We COULD have won like this but it isn't a reliable strategy.

High drama, great save by the Turkish goalie in the final minutes on that header.

I've got Holland-England and France-Spain in the semis, and Spain over England in the final.

The French penalties series also was a masterclass, and they did it against Portugal, whose keeper Costa stopped every single PK in the shootout against Slovenia the game before.

Still see Spain over England next week in the final, comfortably.

👆Posted last weekend... 😇

It was not the result I'd hoped for, but it was the result I expected. Picking injured players, players out of position, reactionary decisions only, refusal to adapt...once again, Southgate has cost us. I still blame him for the penalty shootout in the last Euros.

Klopp IN!

Back