• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Elon Musk Thread

It's almost as if nobody knew that cold affects the performance of Lithium Ion batteries, at the same time when the need to run the heater will draw more power.

I just looked it up, and it turns out that heat causes problems too. If the weather is 110 in the shade, plus blazing sun and cloudless sky, it will reduce battery capacity substantially, and require you to blast the AC as well. This can knock driving range down about 40%. Also, it causes damage to the batteries and makes them wear out sooner.

Last edited:
Glad to see Nick Fuentes is unbanned, but X.com is broken to the point that I can't see any of his tweets through the web interface. I'm not downloading the app. What's the point in having web access when it is broken and shows tweets in random order from prior years?
(The following link shows me random tweets from 2023. Why?)

Anyway, Andrew Anglin, Professor Kevin McDonald, and Roosh are still banned for wrongthink.

Here's a good 6 min video on the origins of Musk. He was basically gifted $200m from Paypal (which he was not involved in starting or running) and from there went on to take over various other entities like Tesla and Twitter, exaggerating his role. He forced out the founder of Tesla and rewrote the company history, pretending that Tesla was his idea. He was taken to Russia with the CIA's Michael Griffin, and upon return, Griffin awarded him hundreds of millions to run a rocket ship company. In other words, a total front man for the deep state.

Tesla? You mean Nikola?

oh-no.gif

200w.gif

Glad to see Nick Fuentes is unbanned, but X.com is broken to the point that I can't see any of his tweets through the web interface. I'm not downloading the app. What's the point in having web access when it is broken and shows tweets in random order from prior years?
(The following link shows me random tweets from 2023. Why?)

That’s one of the reasons I don’t like Twitter. You need an account to be able to read tweets. Otherwise you’ll see random dates.

Rumble blocks comments for not registered users. That seems good enough for me.

Cool. I stand by my dislike.

For whatever Musk's flaws he's done far more good than harm. And I disagree that he's a deep state frontman. He's taken their money in the past for SpaceX's satellite launch capabilities and continues to do so. And from the actions of the SEC, DOJ, and other alphabet agencies against him I don't think he's a frontman. I believe Musk is a wild card. An eccentric autist with a pile of money.

For whatever Musk's flaws he's done far more good than harm. And I disagree that he's a deep state frontman. He's taken their money in the past for SpaceX's satellite launch capabilities and continues to do so. And from the actions of the SEC, DOJ, and other alphabet agencies against him I don't think he's a frontman. I believe Musk is a wild card. An eccentric autist with a pile of money.
You dislike his past but think he has changed? What do you base this on?
I'm a bit concerned about his baphomet imagery, and don't see much evidence that he has significantly changed his values or morality over the years. But If you have some evidence on his turn to the light side, fingers are crossed.

You dislike his past but think he has changed? What do you base this on?
This is projection. I never said anything about disliking his past. I have no issue with his accepting government funding for SpaceX.
I'm a bit concerned about his baphomet imagery, and don't see much evidence that he has significantly changed his values or morality over the years. But If you have some evidence on his turn to the light side, fingers are crossed.
I have none. I don't know for sure which side he's on, aside his from tweaking the nose of GloHos.

I'm sure a "super smart" billionaire doesn't understand the imagery or the message it sends by using an image of baphomet on your shirt while the whole world is watching when you go for an eyes wide shut kind of party.

I guess only an autistic mind wouldn't understand.

He might just be a cool dude though seeing he smokes weed on the JRE.

Musk has been called controlled opposition on this site for years. Just like everyone else that sticks their neck out with great risk to themselves and their fortune. Musk needs this free speech fight about as much as Trump needed the fight for the Presidency. Would have been easier to tow the media/leftist narrative and cruise by.
We should stick up for men like that even though we disagree with them from time to time.

This is projection. I never said anything about disliking his past.
Please clarify.
Do you like Elon's history?
Do you like Elon's current vision?

I'm truly confused.
Projection is an ad hominem. Porjecting a personal opinion onto another. Who is doing that and how? Are you confusing my post with someone elses?

The only claim I've made is I don't believe Elon has changed. Do you believe he has changed?

Please clarify.
Do you like Elon's history?
Do you like Elon's current vision?
I will not clarify further. Those questions are irrelevant to my dislike of your comment which started this discussion. I have a differing opinion than you about Musk and have articulated it.
I'm truly confused.
Projection is an ad hominem. Porjecting a personal opinion onto another. Who is doing that and how? Are you confusing my post with someone elses?

The only claim I've made is I don't believe Elon has changed. Do you believe he has changed?
It seems that a statement of fact (that Musk accepted deep state funding for SpaceX from intelligence agencies) has been confused for my disliking Musk’s past. That is not what I meant and twisting that statement to serve a different narrative (dislike of Musk) is projection. In that you’re projecting your feelings about Musk onto my statements.

Back