• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Like saying "I'm getting smashed in the face, better not fight back or else it will get worse."

Yes, but that's true in this case also! Supporting Trump it's more like picking a street fight with the MMA heavyweight champ when you're a skinny and short tranny-boy. No potential for victory! We know this since Trump has already been President, and it's now about 10 years since this Trump thing started. Look at where we are!...We need something/someone very different and younger, I can write about that another time.

Yes, but that's true in this case also! Supporting Trump it's more like picking a street fight with the MMA heavyweight champ when you're a skinny and short tranny-boy. No potential for victory! We know this since Trump has already been President, and it's now about 10 years since this Trump thing started. Look at where we are!...We need something/someone very different and younger, I can write about that another time.

To extend your analogy it's more like picking a street fight with the MMA heavyweight champ who outmatches you... as he's in the process of coming to murder your family and they are trying to make a break for escape. It's the right decision to buy them some time even if the odds aren't pretty.

To your bolded statement, it sounds good in theory but this hypothetical something/someone doesn't exist as a candidate to lead our country at present so it's not really relevant.

^^^^^

You're right about that, there's no long-term difference. But short-term Trump is worse than Biden, simply due to the risk of extreme events that might make our lives miserable or even kill us outright.
If I am forced to choose between Trump and Biden, Trump's recent activities have pushed me from neutral to Biden.

Trump will continue to fund the war in Ukraine. If he doesn't, then he is done away with. He has no power to stop that war. Putin himself said so, and I will certainly take him for his word on it. We have page and page of Trump supporters admitted Trump can't really challenge the system in any meaningful way. Ukraine and taking down Putin is #2 on their list of most important things and Trump isn't going to change it one bit.

Trump might shut down the border, but he isn't going to have massive deportations. It simply will not be allowed. And in place of the illegals who hide in the shadows and work crap jobs for little pay, Trump will bring in millions of Indians who will backstab Americans and take away management positions, they are not qualified for, and then turn around and either only hire Indians, or only promote Indians and treat other works like crap.

Trump can't fix the economy. The only way to fix the economy is to end the war in Ukraine (see above) and end the trade embargos (which Trump brags about creating and Biden has just continued) and then force Wall Street to pay back the people they have stolen from during the Covid years with Trump's bailout of Blackrock. None of these things will happen, and without them, the economy cannot be fixed. Even with them, it would take more action, like dealing with unproductive citizens and kicking out illegals, etc, and again, that isn't going to happen.

Trannies, BLM criminals and prison reform, Hispanic "unemployment", degenerate rappers, LGBT Pride, these are pushed to the front by the Trump campaign. I don't need to vote DNC to get all the degenerate/destructive behavior any longer, it is now celebrated by the GOP and Trump

All in all, you get the same thing from these two, except Trump brings two additional giant negatives with him...

#1) The cult of personality, causing people who see him as "God emperor" to make big mistakes in their personal lives. Put JD Vance into office, have him make all the same terrible decisions and the people are ready for a real revolution. Do it with Trump, and excuse after excuse is accepted.

#2) The big one, the one that really pushes me to Biden, is that Biden has been critical of Israel. He has asked them to not invade Rafah, you have Fox News going ham on how Biden isn't supporting Israel enough. The caused satanic Netanyahu making HUGE mistakes. Becoming too aggressive and getting his troops ambushed by moving too quickly. It caused Netanyahu to commit a huge blunder and claim no one came to save the Jews during the Holocaust. I've never seen so many White boomers question Israel until he said that. Biden has kept us out of war in the Middle East so far. Trump himself said he is the most pro-Israel president in the history of the USA. I don't know if Trump will put our troops on the ground in the Middle East to support Israel, but he will certainly take more risk and give satanic Israel more support than they have seen under Biden.

Trump has free will. At any point he can change how terrible his campaign has been and win me back. I'm open to anyone who really wants to help our country, which is why I supported Vivek so strongly. But only he and his team can make that decision, I can't make it for them.

With all this said, I very much expect Trump to win, either legitimately or they just shove him back into office after not counting the votes, all to get Israel more support. The war in Gaza is not going well for Israel and they are demanding more from the USA and Trump is their guy to get it for them. Whether it is just more money or our actual troops, I don't know, but I am not going to be surprised at any outcome under him in this situation.

Last edited:
#2) The big one, the one that really pushes me to Biden, is that Biden has been critical of Israel. He has asked them to not invade Rafah, you have Fox News going ham on how Biden isn't supporting Israel enough. The caused satanic Netanyahu making HUGE mistakes. Becoming too aggressive and getting his troops ambushed by moving too quickly. It caused Netanyahu to commit a huge blunder and claim no one came to save the Jews during the Holocaust. I've never seen so many White boomers question Israel until he said that. Biden has kept us out of war in the Middle East so far. Trump himself said he is the most pro-Israel president in the history of the USA. I don't know if Trump will put our troops on the ground in the Middle East to support Israel, but he will certainly take more risk and give satanic Israel more support than they have seen under Biden.
The only people who I've seen criticize Israel are Biden and Obama. They will still tow the line, of course, but they come across as resentful that they have to.

The only people who I've seen criticize Israel are Biden and Obama. They will still tow the line, of course, but they come across as resentful that they have to.
True, well, a few other DNC members and Thomas Massie, seem to at least not give them everything they want. I wish Thomas Massie was running, he would at least accidentally speak a lot of truths the satanic regime doesn't want out there about Israel.

Biden was critical of Israel, but Israel still got what they wanted out of the Biden regime anyway a day or two later. But just him hesitating and questioning Israel caused them to panic and make some big mistakes. And with the footage I have seen out of Israel and how they treat the Palestinians and other Christians, I will take anything I can get in stopping their genocide.

To extend your analogy it's more like picking a street fight with the MMA heavyweight champ who outmatches you... as he's in the process of coming to murder your family and they are trying to make a break for escape. It's the right decision to buy them some time even if the odds aren't pretty.

To your bolded statement, it sounds good in theory but this hypothetical something/someone doesn't exist as a candidate to lead our country at present so it's not really relevant.

I don' think that makes sense tbh. Things will in all likelihood get more unstable and possibly horrific at the end of Trump 2.0. There's no upside there. The last time the MMA champ did beat us up remember! (covid) If you're gonna take that risk we need someone far younger and far more radical. You need someone that can provide direction for decades, not a few years.

^^^^^

You're right about that, there's no long-term difference. But short-term Trump is worse than Biden, simply due to the risk of extreme events that might make our lives miserable or even kill us outright.
I've always wondered how someone can even make posts like this, and then also realized that we gave these types of "off planet" comments a platform in this thread.

Furthermore, I finally realize that some folks don't even live in the US and likely don't even understand the actual on the ground dynamics we deal with.

I've always wondered how someone can even make posts like this, and then also realized that we gave these types of "off planet" comments a platform in this thread.

Furthermore, I finally realize that some folks don't even live in the US and likely don't even understand the actual on the ground dynamics we deal with.

You're the one coming up with ad-hominem's, which it not even allowed on the forum technically. It's also completely illogical, since It's about ten years since Trump first launched his candidacy, and things are much worse than when he started on most metrics. It also had global and terrible effects with the covid debacle, which must be seen in the context of Trump 1.0, and I rightly fear what will happen the next time.

It's not like we don't have immigration in Europe either. I understand the problem, but this is a setup as I've mentioned prior. Save it for a better and younger guy than Trump is all I'm saying!

You're the one coming up with ad-hominem's, which it not even allowed on the forum technically. It's also completely illogical, since It's about ten years since Trump first launched his candidacy, and things are much worse than when he started on most metrics. It also had global and terrible effects with the covid debacle, which must be seen in the context of Trump 1.0, and I rightly fear what will happen the next time.

It's not like we don't have immigration in Europe either. I understand the problem, but this is a setup as I've mentioned prior. Save it for a better and younger guy than Trump is all I'm saying!
When they younger guy shows up and can actually get elected you let us know.

Trump's the horse we are riding right now.

Get on the saddle or go find a mule to kick.

When they younger guy shows up and can actually get elected you let us know.

Trump's the horse we are riding right now.

Get on the saddle or go find a mule to kick.
That horse with a yamaka on its head and a star of David around its neck is what you're riding?

This dog and pony show is absolutely absurd.

All these lawsuits are nonsense and are a way for him to stay in the limelight one last time. And he is being enabled to do this by his opposition.

Just like his last term, anything remotely positive will get washed away once he leaves office. If he even gets elected again. There is no way for him to implement any policy that will have a positive after his term. Just like last time.

The United States "powers" are in a huge bind right now and they are itching for another ground war to boost economy and bleed off human life to balance the books.

Neither candidate is for America. We have seen that play out not just the last 8 years but maybe the last 30 years+.

Politics will get us nowhere.

IMG_4534.jpeg

IMG_4533.jpeg

IMG_4532.jpeg

Trump is Israel’s best friend and vowed to have Israel’s back in the future. What could go wrong? Btw. He’s not actually jewish

Took Nick long enough, a reason I wouldn't look to him for information or advice, mostly because what he has to share was shared years prior by the "wignats" he talks down about and is just behind them. But when you lose Nick Fuentes, it isn't a good thing, he was very loyal and put himself on the line many times to stay on team Trump.

Next election cycle there will be a post with DeSantis of whomever at the wall with a yamikah. If the yamikah bothers you then every candidate will be disqualified. No reason why men on this site can't agree with Trump on big ticket items like immigration and support him against the alternative.

It isn’t just the yamija that bothers me. “I’m the most pro Israel candidate ever”.

And of course it’s reciprocal: “ In January 2020, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu described Trump as “the best friend Israel has ever had in the White House.”

And yeah https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-no-president-ever-before/damp/?nxs-test=damp

IMG_4535.jpeg

That horse with a yamaka on its head and a star of David around its neck is what you're riding?

This dog and pony show is absolutely absurd.

All these lawsuits are nonsense and are a way for him to stay in the limelight one last time. And he is being enabled to do this by his opposition.

Just like his last term, anything remotely positive will get washed away once he leaves office. If he even gets elected again. There is no way for him to implement any policy that will have a positive after his term. Just like last time.

The United States "powers" are in a huge bind right now and they are itching for another ground war to boost economy and bleed off human life to balance the books.

Neither candidate is for America. We have seen that play out not just the last 8 years but maybe the last 30 years+.

Politics will get us nowhere.
In an ideal, fantasy world, politics gets us nowhere. Again, it's best to come out of that world.

Welcome to reality where politics, with its numerous problems, idiots and betrayals, actually matters. Navigating it is not for the faint of heart and it's no longer a game for idealists. Deals are just as relevant to be made as are enemies.

I have children. I go through the same exact iterations of debate with them. I tell them, no you can't do that. Their response is that my way gets them nowhere. After a while forcing them to follow my way, they learn something. Unfortunately, we can't do that with a population that doesn't understand politics.

Took Nick long enough, a reason I wouldn't look to him for information or advice, mostly because what he has to share was shared years prior by the "wignats" he talks down about and is just behind them. But when you lose Nick Fuentes, it isn't a good thing, he was very loyal and put himself on the line many times to stay on team Trump.

Trump has only gotten more out of touch. When he started, he was cutting edge. Talked about real stuff that actually mattered. What's he doing now? Running a campaign to convince his base that he wasn't wrong on the vax. By the time 2020 rolled around, even before the chinavirus, I was already sick of watching him do nothing while the liberals ran a circus around him. At least he had good rhetoric before, even if there was no substance behind it. Now? Not even good rhetoric.

At least he had good rhetoric before, even if there was no substance behind it. Now? Not even good rhetoric.
Biden's entire 2020 campaign message was basically, "Vote for me, I'm not Trump." And now Trump's entire 2024 campaign message is, "Vote for me, I'm not Biden." The energy of this campaign is completely different from 2016 and even 2020. It kind of feels like everyone is just going through the motions; there's no sense of excitement on either side. Just dread and apprehension.

Although Trump will be better than Biden, my biggest fear comes from Trump's propensity to surround himself and be heavily influenced by the worst of Neo-Cons. I'm sure it was the kickback for all the Adelson/Kushner dirty-$$$ in 2016. Pompeo, Bolton, Pence, McMaster, and the rest of them.

Trump says he can end the Ukraine war in a day, but I believe he is wrong, and that his idea for a peace plan will be completely unacceptable to the Russians.

Biden's entire 2020 campaign message was basically, "Vote for me, I'm not Trump." And now Trump's entire 2024 campaign message is, "Vote for me, I'm not Biden." The energy of this campaign is completely different from 2016 and even 2020. It kind of feels like everyone is just going through the motions; there's no sense of excitement on either side. Just dread and apprehension.
Which would make it all the more suspicious to me if Trump actually does win. As a Republican, he needs the energy behind him to win. That's why he won in 16. That's why he won in 20, until they finished "counting."
Bidet's campaign in 20 had no energy at all, because he knew he would be installed anyway.

Back