• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Did Pope Francis Allow Priests to Bless Same-Sex Relationships?

This forum is becoming hostile to Catholics. Are we now actively attacking other denominations?

You can criticize the document, assuming you read it in it's entirety. A follow-up document has been released which clarifies a lot of confusion.

You just posted two paragraphs on how the Catholic church is the false church.

Is this an Orthodox forum?
I always thought that the purpose of RVF was finding truth. It's truth that brought us from blue pill to red pill, then to God pill. Truth helped us see through the coof scam. We are relentlessly progressing towards ultimate truth here. To be frank I don't care about much else. Anything against truth be damned. I found out that the Orthodox Church has the full truth, I verified it, I converted, no remorse, no looking back. A very dangerous stumbling block for many people is trying to hold to what they know, to what is familiar, to what they are used to, to follow the program they're invested in. I know many who chose familiarity instead of truth and it's truly tragic. That's why our God calls us to be the lovers of truth. Only truth can set us free.

Last edited:
It's finally here! The all-new TRADCAST 037 has just been released and is jam-packed with nearly 90 minutes of solid Catholic content: https://novusordowatch.org/2024/01/tradcast-037/
IMG_3023.png

TRADCAST 037 (14 JAN 2024)

Contents
Segment 1 — John XXIII, Francis, and the signs of the times. Italian Novus Ordo priest declared excommunicated after calling Francis ‘usurper antipope’ in sermon. Brazilian Novus Ordo bishop says all religions are expressions of God and seek to do good. The Naturalist plot against the Papacy. ‘Cardinal’ Bo wants to save humanity for heaven on earth.

Segment 2 — GAME: What did Francis really say? Fill in the blanks! The ‘human elements’ ecclesiology of Michael J. Matt. How the Catholic Answers Focus podcast speaks about the Son of God.
Total run time: 1 hr 29 min

You can listen to the show by clicking the big play button in the embedded player above. Alternatively, you can choose right below from more listening/viewing options:
Youtube version:

Last edited:
A truly clear and outspoken assessment of the false pope Bergoglio's modernist declaration "Fiducia supplicans" by the fiery Father Thomas Ojeka of Nigeria:

AN INNOVATIVE CONTRIBUTION OF COURSE!​

1705336811587.png

...a major step forward for the members of the L.G.B.T.Q community
who cling tenaciously to the Catholic name:
rather than penance and firm purpose of amendment,
they have longed for some sort of official endorsement
of their perversion by means of a public blessing by 'the church',
and now they have it...

Preamble:
One of the topical themes in many quarters most recently revolves around the pretended doctrinal declaration, "Fiducia supplicans" published by an organ of the modernist impostor hierarchy. The value of this document is said to be that "it offers a specific and innovative contribution to the pastoral meaning of blessings, permitting a broadening and enrichment of the classical understanding of blessings... based on the pastoral vision" of the incumbent modernist papal impostor whose stage name is 'Pope Francis.
Those who have kept track of the different phases leading to this 'doctrinal declaration' rightly affirm that, despite its seemingly cautious provisions, it represents a major step forward for the members of the L.G.B.T.Q community who cling tenaciously to the Catholic name: rather than penance and firm purpose of amendment, they have longed for some sort of official endorsement of their perversion by means of a public blessing by 'the church', and now they have it... It is, of course, also a major step forward for those nominal Catholics who, based on modernist pastoral principles are known under the euphemism 'those in irregular situation" i.e. the divorced and re-married, those living in concubinage, etc: they too are beneficiaries of the specific and innovative contribution of "Fiducia supplicans".

Scriptural/ Apostolic Foundation?
  • We know that "...the Lord rained upon Sodom and Gomorrha brimstone and fire...out of heaven" [Gen. 19: 24] because of their abominable same-sex unions.
  • St. Paul, writing to the Romans, [Rom. 1:24-27] underlines that God justly abandoned the godless to uncleanness: to dishonor their own bodies among themselves and delivered them to shameful affections - men with men also.
  • writing to the Corinthians, [1 Cor. 6:10] St. Paul numbers unrepentant "liers with mankind" among those to not possess the kingdom of God.
  • St. Jude [1:7] writes that Sodom and Gomorrha were made an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire.

The modernist declaration, providing for the possibility of blessings for couples in irregular situations and for couples of the same sex, states that:

a blessing may be imparted that not only has an ascending value but also involves the invocation of a blessing that descends from God upon those who—recognizing themselves to be destitute and in need of his help—do not claim a legitimation of their own status, but who beg that all that is true, good, and humanly valid in their lives and their relationships be enriched, healed, and elevated by the presence of the Holy Spirit" [FS 31]
  • We know, from Sacred Scripture and from Apostolic times to-date that anyone who does not desire to claim legitimization of their sinful status undergoes a thorough examination of conscience and be filled with deep sorrow and a firm purpose of amendment, resolved to return to God with his whole heart.
  • by Apostolic tradition, the formular for one who does not desire legitimization for his sinful state is to, after a thorough examination of conscience, request for the blessing of a confessor saying "BLESS ME, FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED..."
  • But the modernist false teachers encourage those who proudly identify as same-sex couples to deal with God as with an untrustful merchant: asking His blessing on some elements of their lives, while having their backs turned to God on account of their refusal to accept His moral law in this or that matter. what sacrilege. what impiety.

A Defaming Project
The victims of the modernist hypocrisy are terribly horrified by the fact that a possibility is made for blessing those who are proudly same-sex couples by one they revere as 'Pope'. They find it hard to reconcile this authorization with the little they remember of the doctrine concerning the infallibility of the Pope in matters of faith and morals.

Meanwhile, in the heat of misrepresentation of the content of the declaration under consideration, the modernist bishops conference of Nigeria weighed in to offer a clarification. In their intervention, they justify the innovative theology of the pastoral meaning of blessing, while insisting that the 'Church's' teaching on marriage remain intact. Well, we are not unaware of the modernist strategy of hypocritically affirming "no change in doctrine" while changing a pastoral practice knowing fully well that the changed practice will, by a gradual progression, lead to a change in doctrine in the mind and heart of the beneficiaries or rather victims of the said pastoral practice.

Now, all this gives the Papacy and the Catholic Church a bad name before those who still mistake the religion promoted by Bergoglio and his modernist cohorts to be the Catholic religion; the church headed by them to be the Catholic Church.
But, of course, giving a bad name to the Papacy and the Catholic Church and to reduce the moral influence of both in society has been the sworn project of the synagogue of Satan.

1705337868468.png

"Bergoglio's blessings for homosexual couples
show he is a "servant of Satan"
says "Archbishop" Vigano

An Innovative Contribution Of Course!
Now, in the wake of this modernist doctrinal declaration, those with informed Catholic Common Sense, knowing that Bergoglio is a modernist papal pretender, would be wont to congratulate him for taking of something of the modernist mask and be honest at least for once as the minister of the antichrist by overtly promoting vice in honor of his master, the vicious one.
Yes, the modernist declaration, Fiducia supplicans", is indeed a specific and innovative modernist contribution as a step further in setting the stage for the reign of the antichrist when he appears.

The Catholic Cause
The true Catholic Bishops and Priests to-day, being instant in season and out of season, reproving, entreating, rebuking in all patience and doctrine [2 Tim. 4;14] continue to preach on the intrinsic evil of same sex unions, the evil of divorce and remarriage [its status as public adultery] and the evil of living in concubinage. They know that no tacit approval whatsoever could be given to these evils under whatever pretext. They continue to teach that there is forgiveness for every sin provided that the sinner repents; that there shall be joy before the angels of God in heaven for one sinner doing penance; and to the obstinate they repeat the words of Our Lord "unless you do penance, you shall perish".

Last edited:
The Russian Orthodox Church released a statement on this matter, it seems. Here's an article from Andrew Anglin talking about it:
Anglin's takes are always interesting. He believes that there will be a schism in the Roman Catholic church and that the side which will oppose Pope Francis will enter communion with the Russian Orthodox Church. I really don't see that happening in the foreseeable future at all, but this guy is rarely wrong so who knows.

The Russian Orthodox Church released a statement on this matter, it seems. Here's an article from Andrew Anglin talking about it:
Anglin's takes are always interesting. He believes that there will be a schism in the Roman Catholic church and that the side which will oppose Pope Francis will enter communion with the Russian Orthodox Church. I really don't see that happening in the foreseeable future at all, but this guy is rarely wrong so who knows.

I doubt, due to political difficulties, it is possible for a schismatic Catholic Church to return to Orthodoxy through the Russian Church. But the the Antiochian Church could do it, as the Greek Church is in it's own crisis right now, because of it's political neutrality. The Antiochian Church is also of course one of the father Churches to the Russian Church, and is still in very close relations with them, so through the Antiochians such breakaway Catholics could rejoin Orthodoxy with the Russians.

I feel (as a Catholic) that the document is too vague.

I have read it several times and I don't understand the full intention.

I miss words as sin and the devil in Fiducia Supplicans.

And by using words as " same-sex couples" it presents this as a reality.

The catechism is quite clear:

Chastity and homosexuality

2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,140 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."141 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection.

And this seems very reasonable to me.

Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity.

Anyhow I feel the document is not clarifying, while the believers would like some guidance. And that's a missed chance.

I dislike the "trad catholics" who describe the Pope as an anti-pope and are constantly attacking the church.

I see it personally as a long succession of popes, bishops, saints and there are some you like more than others.

I think Pope Francis isn't the strongest Pope, more a manager, than a guiding shepherd, which would be welcome in these times. But maybe I don't oversee the full picture. Anyhow I don't feel the full panic / anger that many tradcaths / sedevacantists seem to feel.

I feel (as a Catholic) that the document is too vague.

I have read it several times and I don't understand the full intention.

I miss words as sin and the devil in Fiducia Supplicans.

And by using words as " same-sex couples" it presents this as a reality.

The catechism is quite clear:

And this seems very reasonable to me.

Anyhow I feel the document is not clarifying, while the believers would like some guidance. And that's a missed chance.

I dislike the "trad catholics" who describe the Pope as an anti-pope and are constantly attacking the church.

I see it personally as a long succession of popes, bishops, saints and there are some you like more than others.

I think Pope Francis isn't the strongest Pope, more a manager, than a guiding shepherd, which would be welcome in these times. But maybe I don't oversee the full picture. Anyhow I don't feel the full panic / anger that many tradcaths / sedevacantists seem to feel.
It's purposefully vague. That's how you do talmudic lawyerism. They're just blessing two men, you see. They're doing it in a way that looks a lot like a gay marriage, and most people will see it and think it's a gay marriage, and the media is portraying as basically a gay marriage, but it's totally okay because it's just a vague blessing of two openly unrepentant sinners.

SYNOD2023-SAME-SEX-BLESSINGS.jpg

^ Totally within the word of the law, technically. They just decided to dress up like that because they love suits, okay? Wearing a rainbow hoaxmask in a church is totally normal, and the big gay flag in the background is just there to make them feel welcome.

Worry not! We are doing alll of this to convert them, you see! We will eventually tell them that homosexuality is bad and that they gotta knock it off, we promise! Some day we will tell them! Not today or tomorrow or any time soon though, because then we might scare them away from God and we don't want that, right? It's not like each and every single practicing homosexual hates God and Christianity with a burning passion and builds his entire life around the act of violating one of God's most important moral laws.

If we make things more welcoming to people who are absolutely openly gleeful and proud of their satanic acts, maybe they will change! Or maybe they will bring their rot with them and rot everything around them, as they always do.

Last edited:
It's purposefully vague. That's how you do talmudic lawyerism. They're just blessing two men, you see. They're doing it in a way that looks a lot like a gay marriage, and most people will see it and think it's a gay marriage, and the media is portraying as basically a gay marriage, but it's totally okay because it's just a vague blessing of two openly unrepentant sinners.

SYNOD2023-SAME-SEX-BLESSINGS.jpg

^ Totally within the word of the law, technically. They just decided to dress up like that because they love suits, okay? Wearing a rainbow hoaxmask in a church is totally normal, and the big gay flag in the background is just there to make them feel welcome.

Worry not! We are doing alll of this to convert them, you see! We will eventually tell them that homosexuality is bad and that they gotta knock it off, we promise! Some day we will tell them! Not today or tomorrow or any time soon though, because then we might scare them away from God and we don't want that, right? It's not like each and every single practicing homosexual hates God and Christianity with a burning passion and builds his entire life around the act of violating one of God's most important moral laws.

If we make things more welcoming to people who are absolutely openly gleeful and proud of their satanic acts, maybe they will change! Or maybe they will bring their rot with them and rot everything around them, as they always do.
You're right.

It's wrong.

What I appreciate most of the church today, is the clarity and I have been blessed meeting radical clear outspoken priests and monks.

Without these Fathers I would have continued on my way to hell. I go to church to be changed for better.

In modern times; This might be my biggest frustration telling unbelievers on my faith when they say.

"It's great you find support in it."

And it the full opposite, Church is the place where your arm gets cut off if it doesn't function well. A place of amputation, destruction of the filth and healing.

I love psalm 51

Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight; so you are right in your verdict and justified when you judge.
Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity.
Then I will teach transgressors your ways, so that sinners will turn back to you.

Let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
I find that so beautiful, crush my bones, and rejoice them.

How different is that from Fiducia Supplicans?

King Davis says the word "sin" 8 times in 19 lines.

I think most of the men here didn't move from hedonistic life to church because we felt "we would be blessed", it's a deep feeling we were wrong and needed to be changed, inside out.

Thank God for that. Thank God for the priests that keep speaking the Truth.

He needs to grow some beard
For those who question the source, it's real:

This is from his book, the biography by Fabio Marchese Ragona.
This grim scenario began to change with the arrival of the first vaccines. Deciding whether to get vaccinated is always an ethical choice, but I know that many people signed up to movements opposed to the administration of the medication. This distressed me because in my view, being against the antidote is an almost suicidal act of denial.

There were even a few anti-vaxxers among the bishops: some came close to death. I believe a generalized fear was created when superficial explanations of how the vaccines worked spoke of injections of the virus into the body. There were also claims there was nothing but water in the vials; some people even stated publicly that microchips were being implanted in people. All this created confusion and panic. When the first supplies arrived at the Vatican, I scheduled my vaccination immediately; later I got the boosters as well, and, thanks be to God, I have not caught the virus.

I'm always surprised how little the knowledge of the world is by some of the priests.
When some speak on God they can touch me, but their lack of standing of global politics is very problematic.

I don't believe the Pope is in on the plot. At best naive:
'Pope Francis has been attentively following the worldwide development of the pandemic for weeks, reading reports from the World Health Organization that are delivered to him almost every day.'
I feel I should visit him and give some education on the world and the working of power.

Imagine reading those hollow fear reports every day.

I doubt, due to political difficulties, it is possible for a schismatic Catholic Church to return to Orthodoxy through the Russian Church. But the the Antiochian Church could do it, as the Greek Church is in it's own crisis right now, because of it's political neutrality. The Antiochian Church is also of course one of the father Churches to the Russian Church, and is still in very close relations with them, so through the Antiochians such breakaway Catholics could rejoin Orthodoxy with the Russians.
This would be wonderful!

The LGBT agenda is insidious. They hate Christianity, they do not want to be welcomed in church so that they can live out Christian lives. They want to get a foot in the door so they can destroy it. And they do so with the plea for compassion and accomodation.

Next thing they will be leading leather glad freaks around in our churches on leashes and demanding that everyone worship it. It is their modus operandi. "We just want to be accepted" quickly turns into "we demand you celebrate our degeneracy" it is how this has played out every single time. The Pope has given them a foot in the door, the rainbow fag parade are going to destroy the RC church now.

...although let's be honest the Catholic church has given refuge to homosexuals for a long time before this.
Some years ago, when I was RC, I told my mother that I wanted to be a priest, and she said no, because RC seminaries are apparently full of literal gay sex cults. She saw that I was rather naive and a bit of a pushover, on top of physically weak, so she was understandably worried that those faggots would rape me and whatnot.

If this is how a devout roman catholic old lady views the institutions that produce RC clergy, and by extension how she views RC clergy, then you have a problem that goes way deeper than Francis.

Last edited:
Some years ago, when I was RC, I told my mother that I wanted to be a priest, and she said no, because RC seminaries are apparently full of literal gay sex cults. She saw that I was rather naive and a bit of a pushover, on top of physically weak, so she was understandably worried that those faggots would rape me and whatnot.

If this is how a devout roman catholic old lady views the institutions that produce RC clergy, and by extension how she views RC clergy, then you have a problem that goes way deeper than Francis.

I was a bit flippant with my comment but it is simply the case that the celibate priesthood in the RC church has given an out for men who didn't want to get married and did not want the suspicion of society cast upon them. It also gave them access to young boys, and we have seen how this has played out.

I don't wish to speculate that the celibate priesthood was created with that aim specifically, but you'd have to have your head pretty far in the sand to deny that the result has undoubtedly been such.

I was a bit flippant with my comment but it is simply the case that the celibate priesthood in the RC church has given an out for men who didn't want to get married and did not want the suspicion of society cast upon them. It also gave them access to young boys, and we have seen how this has played out.

I don't wish to speculate that the celibate priesthood was created with that aim specifically, but you'd have to have your head pretty far in the sand to deny that the result has undoubtedly been such.
Can't you imagine someone take Christ as his #1? Follow him and start no family? All focus on God vs starting a family? Does a man really need a woman to have sex with to restrain him from molesting kids and doing sodomy?

These are conscious choices, if you want to life the degenerate life with gay sex you have all the freedom to do so today.

Bit surprised, find it quite ignorant actually, how easily many of you here accept the state propaganda against the roman catholic church. Easily low ball propagandized as a bunch of sodomites and child molestors.

Last edited:
Back