• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Destabilization of US Cities: Crime, Homelessness, Liberalism

Dont get me wrong, Id usually be against this since this is a small preliminary test of police stating but with the growing self inflicted problems with joggers and migrants something needs to be done.

Regular policing is more than enough, but if things are uncontrollable regular segregation is usually more than enough. The fact that everyone has to suffer military rule because of the actions of a small violent minority is just absurd tyranny.

Regular policing is more than enough, but if things are uncontrollable regular segregation is usually more than enough. The fact that everyone has to suffer military rule because of the actions of a small violent minority is just absurd tyranny.
In a sane society that violent minority would be taken care of quickly: either through removal of society or separation from life. Keeping such types around only emboldens them and others like them and sets an example to others on the fence about acting like savages.

Only a castrated limp-wristed breed like the New York "male" would not only stay defenseless at this madness but celebrate, defend, and encourage their own oppressors.

The worst part is that covid and the harambe riots spooked these types out of their containment states and into other states and neighborhoods to spread their ideology and influence. These people are like cancerous demons. They spread quickly and there's NEVER only one that comes but whole groups of them looking for another place to infect and destroy from within.

Policy is aimed to stimulate crime; gangsterrap is aimed for black people to choose theft, murder and prostitution. This is just marketing.

A great divisionary tactic from a ruler perspective. Blacks vs Whites. Or city vs countryside.

Not one unified people under God.

Homelessness is either the import of drugs, which is policy, or psychiatric / spiritual problems, which is also policy to deny those.
Spiritual stress is called depression. Psychiatric problems are either demonic possession or are unsolvable aberrations in the human population.

Liberalism is championing sin. To cheat. To rob. To lie. And be rewarded for it.

In the end is just the devil at play. In the individual. We can do God's will or follow the enemy.

All these words "liberalism" "crime""homelessness" are just distractions from the eternal fight at play.

What is most disturbing is now the britality has spread to black females. After teaching in inner city schools, my belief is that the hate is taught at home by the mother. The angry black woman stereotype exists for a reason.
Black females are more likely to murder than White males, per FBI crime statistics.

1710252395666.png

Jim Goad has a good piece on the destruction of the all-white community of Kensington, Philadelphia.

People joke about Russians drinking themselves to death. The death rate in America from Opium alone is higher than the death rate when the USSR fell from alcohol.

Drug abuse is one of the most destabilizing forms of decline, because a person on drugs is completely unpredictable and random destruction or crime occurs, often without reason.

The: decline of functioning society thread has a lot of Boeing-related content.
Or start a new one.
I posted it over there as well. The Boeing situation is getting so ridiculous it almost needs its own thread. I may create.

For those who are unaware of it, pretty much at least once a day, for the last few weeks, Boeing has had some major mechanical issue on a commercial jet. A high ranking official from Poland got pulled off one, parts falling off, engines catching fire, complete mechanical shutdown in the air, etc.

There is a video of an undercover reporter at a Boeing factor where the workers brag about the good drugs you can get there on site and how they wouldn't want their families to fly on these badly constructed jets. Here, this sums up Boeing's "professional" response, you can't even make this up....

Now imagine this was a white woman or man saying all this stuff as a activist of a violent organization and a politician.

Anyone else would be labeled unfit for office, a terrorist, an instigator, disturber of peace, unprofessional, and a racist. Which is really what this kwayeen is.

She looks and sounds like someone I'd have trouble picking out of my local hood Dollar General. Ghetto, doesnt speak intelligently, overemotional, and can barely memorize a speech or read off flash notes.

Revolutionary War and Civil War fought to achieve....this...

Back