Cosmology Debate Thread ("Space Is Fake")

There's nothing to discuss here! Neither from a scientific/secular nor biblical angle. I say we shut it down before it even starts. Not yet another thread in the flat-earth category.
Just censor!

Gosh this entire topic reeks of NPC bluepilled garbage.

If you people don’t like it, don’t post. I’m convinced people on this forum are unable to resist stimuli that they feel they can debunk. Australia sucks had a thread where he “banned” people and those banned people couldn’t just not post because if they did they would feel “cucked”.

giphy.webp

I don’t understand why haters spend so much time and energy posting on this thread. I believe in the traditional globe model and think the thread is pointless so I simply don’t post in the thread. I don’t come in the thread to continually berate people who believe in the silly alternative models.
I do too. I just wish the forum wouldn’t be so mean spirited to alternate thinkers.

The "alternative" think (or truther movement as it was used to be called, questioning 911 etc) went real quick from being skeptical of the establishment to full blown schizophrenia.

Edit; not saying anyone here is a schizoid but the alphabet agencies sure have infiltrated any true "truth seeking" movement.

But of course leave this thread up as different angles on a subject are always good.

Last edited:
Back