Conspiracy Theory Thread

Why would they even bother to do that? The guy is only a comedian is he really important enough for them to kill him and then replace him with an imposter?

Have you seen the old interviews he gave about the "illuminati" running hollywood, and the reasons why he went to live in Africa for many months ?

Last edited:

BREAKING NEWS: There were 8 cancer doctors on the 68 passenger plane that crashed in Brazil. Initially it was supposed to be 15, but 7 doctors changed their flight to an earlier take off for that day.

These doctors were traveling to São Paulo to take part in a cancer/vaccine conference called SBTMO 2024. It took be a while to find the actual conference name. The media didn’t make it easy.

SBTMO stands for Brazilian Society of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Cellular Therapy. They establish voluntary standards and accreditation programs for cellular therapy.

In a simpler sense, they decide what is considered real or fake in that cancer field. If a treatment or cure is suggested, they decide if it is accredited which determines if the treatment or curr can be used.

I have added SBTMO’s statement to this video, you can also find that their X account is still active right now. I am still verifying other details that I will present if worthy.

GUgP4sSWsAABhGm

This video ("Everything wrong with the Capitol Shooting") red pilled me on the Capitol Shooting Jan 6. This video basically shows you how the scenes you saw on social media was faked to be used to gain political power from Trump.

Not sure if the board has seen this but it wouldn't let me directly share on youtube so I had to find a mirror to link it. When I saw this years ago just a couple weeks after 6 Jan, I recently moved overseas to Asia at the time but it was the straw that made me vow to never move back to the states where I grew up.

Twitter journalist video documenting ongoing child trafficking

Below is a good video documenting the ongoing illegal immigrant child trafficking going on, pushed by the CIA and FBI and DHS with globalist financial elites initiating and supervising the operation.

The media will not cover this. There is no ideological justification for this so it’s under strict do-not-comment orders from higher up. This process has been standardized and institutionalized.

Twitter journalist video documenting ongoing child trafficking

Below is a good video documenting the ongoing illegal immigrant child trafficking going on, pushed by the CIA and FBI and DHS with globalist financial elites initiating and supervising the operation.

The media will not cover this. There is no ideological justification for this so it’s under strict do-not-comment orders from higher up. This process has been standardized and institutionalized.

So much for the US having guns eh?

Look in the comments how many PDOs and bots are in there, insane.

Back