Clown World Thread

Television shows often need more than 1 season to grow and development. Take a look at Breaking Bad - one of the greatest shows ever, but it took its time to really grip you and needed more than 1 season to do that. The same for The Clone Wars. Season 1 had a number of rough patches, but, with time, it grew into one of the most compelling Star Wars stories of all time. A shame The Acolyte wasn’t given the same opportunity.

I've never seen any of the Star Wars stuff but watching Critical Drinker destroy the Acolyte has been one of the highlights of this summer for me.

I haven't followed mainstream entertainment for more than a decade but after seeing him hilariously tare episode 1 to pieces I'll keep it that way. Cant wait for the rest though (from him).

She is the former governor of Rhode Island.

The voice fits the physiognomy.

Paying his debt is not why he is crying

View attachment 11959
So much to absorb from that article. Love the hamstering going on there. They wrote she's selling "sexy content" instead of admitting she's globally prostituting herself from a safe distance.

They also write that the mom and dad said for their daughter to keep doing what she's doing and that they'll support her no matter what. Maybe they did raise her right but unless the article is lying no genuine parent that truly loves their child would support such degenerate behavior regardless of the income it may bring. Any real parent on principle would reject money earned from disgusting methods. Have they not seen what her daughter is displaying internationally to make that money? How the dignity of their flesh and blood is being sacrificed? Truly mammon followers.

The best kicker, her older sister (20 yr old) is also an onlywhores slag, who helped this one start her own path to physical and spiritual demise. So not only do these parents have one disappointment but TWO!

They'll have their reward...

Back