Clown World Thread

Cat food manufacturers right now:
Make It Rain Money GIF

And a university lecturer no less….. 🤦‍♂️

Oh boy. Here we go.
Roll Sleeves GIF by HxHippy

Here is her "PhD". The abstract:
This thesis critically interrogates how masculinist practices of breakdancing offers a site for the transgression of gendered norms. Drawing on my own experiences as a female within the male-dominated breakdancing scene in Sydney, first as a spectator, then as an active crewmember, this thesis questions why so few female participants engage in this creative space, and how breakdancing might be a space to displace and deterritorialize gender. I use analytic autoethnography and interviews with scene members in collaboration with theoretical frameworks offered by Deleuze and Guattari, Butler, Bourdieu, and other feminist and post-structuralist philosophers, to critically examine how the capacities of bodies are constituted and shaped in Sydney’s breakdancing scene, and to also locate the potentiality for moments of transgression. In other words, I conceptualize the breaking body as not a ‘body’ constituted through regulations and assumptions, but as an assemblage open to new rhizomatic connections. Breaking is a space that embraces difference, whereby the rituals of the dance not only augment its capacity to deterritorialize the body, but also facilitate new possibilities for performativities beyond the confines of dominant modes of thought and normative gender construction. Consequently, this thesis attempts to contribute to what I perceive as a significant gap in scholarship on hip-hop, breakdancing, and autoethnographic explorations of Deleuze-Guattarian theory.
No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

I spent 30 seconds reading a random page of this monstrosity so you don't have to:
... Rather than viewing female breakdancers as ‘lacking’ the skills and techniques required to participate, we can, instead, propose that how breakdancing operates – the way it is structured and defined – is in opposition to the feminine. This is not to say that women are physically unable to participate, nor is it an attempt to reduce the experiences of men via the category of masculinity (as warned by Noble 2009, 879); rather that breakdancing’s dominant representation privileges expressions that conform to normative masculine significations...
Come On Wtf GIF

Translation: "I wanted to invade competitive male spaces and be showered with attention because of the awesome male-to-female ratio in elite hiphop dancing. But I didn't have enough skills or ability to impress anyone early on. So, I came up with a dissertation of endless word salads based on, above all, ME ME ME to show how smart and unique I am. This explained how I should get special privileges because the future is female yet muscles are still sexist. I wrote everything in such a way that nobody can understand it, thus making my work as indecipherable as it is useless."

As for her recent "performance":

^ source.

In another article [link] she wrote:
Many male participants, known as 'b-boys', said women didn’t have the physical ability and strength to do many of the athletic ‘power’ moves, which include flares (legs revolving around the body in a V) back spins, head and hand spins, handstands and acrobatic flips. B-girls have shown this was a total misconception, Gunn says. “As more women around the world participated in the activity they challenged the assumptions and showed they can do the power moves, and they can be just as athletic and technical.”
Are You Sure GIF by Monty Python

At a glance, it seems that there are boys in primary school who are better than ANY female breakdancer in the world.

Well now, let's not forget to say it together: 'because misogyny'

"You don't know her story!"

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Dingo brain.jpg

Don't worry mates! Raygun shoots back.

88374463-13729731-image-a-47_1723256412977.jpg

In a blistering social media post, Gunn lashed out at people criticising her Olympics uniform - after some trolls suggested she looked like a tennis line official [source]
Erica Seamster Oh Snap GIF

In conclusion,

Emu head.jpg

images

Last edited:
Oh boy. Here we go.
Roll Sleeves GIF by HxHippy

Here is her "PhD". The abstract:

No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

I spent 30 seconds reading a random page of this monstrosity so you don't have to:

Come On Wtf GIF

Translation: "I wanted to invade competitive male spaces and be showered with attention because of the awesome male-to-female ratio in elite hiphop dancing. But I didn't have enough skills or ability to impress anyone early on. So, I came up with a dissertation of endless word salads based on, above all, ME ME ME to show how smart and unique I am. This explained how I should get special privileges because the future is female yet muscles are still sexist. I wrote everything in such a way that nobody can understand it, thus making my work as indecipherable it is useless."

As for her recent "performance":

^ source.

In another article [link] she wrote:

Are You Sure GIF by Monty Python

At a glance, it seems that there are boys in primary school who are better than ANY female breakdancer in the world.

Well now, let's not forget to say it together: 'because misogyny'

"You don't know her story!"

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

View attachment 11282

Don't worry mates! Raygun shoots back.

88374463-13729731-image-a-47_1723256412977.jpg

Erica Seamster Oh Snap GIF

In conclusion...

View attachment 11283

images

That’s your best for 2024 mate 🫡

In recent news, a 68 year old Negro woman has been sentenced to 9 years in prison for stealing US$1.5 million in chicken wings from a Chicago area School District. You can't make this stuff up. Look out, Bumpy Johnson, Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes...Vera Liddell has got all y'all beat...

The most enjoyable part of this is watching/listening to Count Dankula present this in disbelief in that Scottish accent of his :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back