• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Clown World Thread

"...HeteroChronology..."

4476988.jpg

Righto skippy 👍🏻

I am shocked and disappointed by this. Alabama is the heart of the Bible belt, and is the land of wholesome Christian white girls who go to Auburn or U of A, join a sorority, marry a man with a good college degree, and have a traditional Christian family life.

The rest of the contestants look to be this classic type. Clearly the pageant judges are woke, and went with a girl that is the epitome of ugliness for the sake of ugliness. The local media reporting on this is 100% woke too. Disgusting!

The thing is, some plump girls and even some really fat girls have a pretty face in spite of being fat, but not this girl. Likewise, some plump girls have a volumptous curvy shape in spite of being overweight, but not this girl. She is just a blob. She is so big, she must have had trouble fitting into the various rooms and seats and facilities that are provided for the contestants. With her great weight, she must have mobility issues and require help getting up the steps to the stage. She is the exact opposite of what beauty pageants should represent, as far as possible from the true ideal.

That big black girl is a real heffalump too.

Last edited:
This has got to be a parody. But no...it is actually real. Note: EUCOM.mil is "U.S. European Command".

That sounds delicious. There are old time southern buffets that serve a menu like this. Good stuff!

I'd say it's fair to say this is black food, but it's kind of southern in general.

I'm surprised it's not considered racist though. They only things they left out were watermelon, malt liquor, and Kools.

Back