• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Clown World Thread

1716544338144.png

Wow. That one's really good. I had to google it to make sure it's real and not rage bait. From the article:

Researchers also suggest that state and federal surveys, like the U.S. Census, need to include “measures of sexual orientation and gender identity to increase the scope and granularity of information available on LGBTQ people, including assessments of climate risk.”

This just in from the BBC:
Negro Toddler From Ghana Smears Paint, Hailed As Artistic Genius

"The mother of the Ghanaian toddler officially recognised as the world's youngest male painter has told the BBC of her pride in her son's artistic ability, and hopes he can take the art world by storm.

Ace-Liam Nana Sam Ankrah achieved the incredible feat aged one year and 152 days.

"He already knows what colours complement each other," said his mother Chantelle Kuukua Eghan, who has been an artist herself for eight years.

Ms Eghan said she first realised his talent when he was only six months old."

The article further states that the young sprog's work reminds his mother of Jackson Pollock's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Well, that certainly isn't saying much...

Japanese Man Thinks That Eating 10,000 Hotdogs May Have Been a Bad Idea:

"I hear people say they’re hungry, and they look very happy after they’ve eaten," he said. "I’m jealous of those people because I no longer feel hunger."

His wife:
"[He] thinks he might be broken," she said. "He doesn't feel hungry or full. He doesn't feel those things at all."

Kobayashi said in the documentary that he believes he has eaten 10,000 hot dogs over his career and has often wondered "what damage I’ve done to my body."

I mean, what could POSSIBLY go wrong? 🤷‍♂️🤡

Japanese Man Thinks That Eating 10,000 Hotdogs May Have Been a Bad Idea:

"I hear people say they’re hungry, and they look very happy after they’ve eaten," he said. "I’m jealous of those people because I no longer feel hunger."

His wife:
"[He] thinks he might be broken," she said. "He doesn't feel hungry or full. He doesn't feel those things at all."

Kobayashi said in the documentary that he believes he has eaten 10,000 hot dogs over his career and has often wondered "what damage I’ve done to my body."

I mean, what could POSSIBLY go wrong? 🤷‍♂️🤡
He could be an interesting character, he sounds like he's reached an introspective phase.

I recall seeing Joey Chestnut on some reality-TV competition kind of show, and he actually seemed like a decent, down-to-earth kind of guy, like you'd like to have a beer with him.

Seeing the personal side of these guys is always a bit of a surprise for me: growing up in a strictly "finish what's on your plate / no snacking" household, the hot dog eating contest* was always to me the apotheosis of gluttony and wastefulness.

*(and the "food fight")

The issue of mass Indian migration in Canada is all over the internet - with even former 'woke' white leftists being fed up with them, and wanting it to stop.

I can't help but think how the Canadians treated Roosh about 9 years ago - attacked him for being a 'right wing chauvinist' etc... it's precisely that type of behaviour, and voting for the likes of Trudeau, that has led to this problem.

It's good to see people wake up, but I hope it's not too little, too late.

This just in from the BBC:
Negro Toddler From Ghana Smears Paint, Hailed As Artistic Genius

"The mother of the Ghanaian toddler officially recognised as the world's youngest male painter has told the BBC of her pride in her son's artistic ability, and hopes he can take the art world by storm.

Ace-Liam Nana Sam Ankrah achieved the incredible feat aged one year and 152 days.

"He already knows what colours complement each other," said his mother Chantelle Kuukua Eghan, who has been an artist herself for eight years.

Ms Eghan said she first realised his talent when he was only six months old."

The article further states that the young sprog's work reminds his mother of Jackson Pollock's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Well, that certainly isn't saying much...
The bar for them is set so painfully low that even a child's scribbles are newsworthy.

Back