Clown World Thread

GHD-NrCa0AAyswx

Dear Jack Krawczyk:

SHUT UP JEW.

He moved to the US when he was 3 from Poland and settled in the Pittsburgh area. The name "Krawczyk" checks out to be both Polish and Jewish from various sites and means "tailor". There is a very high likelihood he's a Jew. If not, he's one of the most nauseating S-libs you would expect him to be, as you listen to any of his talks which are available on the internet. These people are just so sickening it's beyond belief.

https://discover.23andme.com/last-name/Krawczyk
Always a tell tale sign when these sophisticated liberals who are morally and intellectually superior to all of us here when they use double hyphens and em dashes in their pieces for their millions of followers. The thing that bothers me is that the masters of the universe who have endorsed all this hate towards us are actually making fools out of most of those administering this, as well as the participants (particularly on TV where it's saturated). This guy is truly aware and must really really hate us though.

An ex Google Gemini programmer has publicly stated it's almost impossible to get Google Gemini to admit white people even exist.

Who in the world are they hiring to program all this? Indians?

As for the health care stuff, there's probably a better thread to discuss it but I recently got a letter from the US Treasury claiming a change in the law lets most people buy health care now for $10 a month, looked it up to confirm they did make some changes, but nope, for me it's about $2,900 a year for a policy that still costs me $40 to $100 every time a visit a doctor. Better to just pay them cash. I would need to visit the doctor weekly for that to be a good deal. And that's the cheapo basic "don't visit the doctor often" bronze plan.

Homosexual moves from LA to New York and is told by his boyfriend that the city has a legal loophole he can exploit to live for free in old hotels. He lives rent free in the New Yorker for months while they try and kick him out, then takes it to the state Supreme Court and they allow it (apparently the hotel’s attorneys were AWOL). Then he claims he owns the entire building and starts trying to charge another tenant rent, is arrested, and is now further tied up in the clown world legal system. He has now lived in the hotel room for free for five years.

That's an awful lot of makeup on that "pro athlete."
When did athletes start becoming so pretty anyway? They were always butch until a few years ago.

Remember Jackie Joyner Kersey?

Kareem Abdul Jabbar?

Any Olympic athlete pre-2010 in any sport other than ice skating?

Mary Lou Retton was the first female athlete I have a recollection of, and I think the whole reason she was famous (compared to other athletes who were also just as talented) was because she, in contrast to your typical athlete, was cute.

My guess is, in a fat world, only the slim can be athletic. But it's still bizarre.
Athletes are not supposed to look attractive.

Carlos-Tevez-Manchester-United-Derby-County-C_1811061.jpg

8KGLGOQ.jpeg

130306215501-svetlana-kuznetsova-story-single-image-cutjpg.jpg

i

signed-francesca-schiavone-poster-photo-authentic-tennis-autograph.jpg

Abby-Wambach.jpg

4fda59f0-a0dc-11e9-97b6-4ef67ce086c8

fe4650f71dbb0e9de4885bd0d4ad39ba--team-gb--olympic-medals.jpg

Since when does the FBI go after thieves? Theft is not even a federal crime.
I'm calling fake news.

Anyway, here's a good one. 1964 Mary Poppins gets a warning label because chimneysweeps get soot on their faces and that be raycist n sheeit.

Mary Poppins has had its age rating lifted to a PG by the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) almost 60 years after it was first released.

The film’s rating has been upgraded from U – which signifies no material likely to offend or harm – to one advising parental guidance due to the use of discriminatory language, the Daily Mail reported.

Classifiers picked up on the term used by the character Admiral Boom – first as a reference to people not onscreen, then as a reference to the film’s child stars when their faces are blackened with soot.

“We understand from our racism and discrimination research … that a key concern for … parents is the potential to expose children to discriminatory language or behaviour which they may find distressing or repeat without realising the potential offence,” a BBFC spokesperson told the Mail.

mary-poppins.jpg

Since when does the FBI go after thieves? Theft is not even a federal crime.
I'm calling fake news.

Anyway, here's a good one. 1964 Mary Poppins gets a warning label because chimneysweeps get soot on their faces and that be raycist n sheeit.

Mary Poppins has had its age rating lifted to a PG by the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) almost 60 years after it was first released.

The film’s rating has been upgraded from U – which signifies no material likely to offend or harm – to one advising parental guidance due to the use of discriminatory language, the Daily Mail reported.

Classifiers picked up on the term used by the character Admiral Boom – first as a reference to people not onscreen, then as a reference to the film’s child stars when their faces are blackened with soot.

“We understand from our racism and discrimination research … that a key concern for … parents is the potential to expose children to discriminatory language or behaviour which they may find distressing or repeat without realising the potential offence,” a BBFC spokesperson told the Mail.

mary-poppins.jpg

I've never seen the chimney sweepers actually sweep a chimney.

Back