Clown World Thread

The blocking of the new Tennessee law has nothing to do with them wanting you to get AIDS, or to encourage it's spread.

It simply violates an existing Federal act. You can't punish somebody more harshly for a crime based on whether or not they are HIV positive, it's against the law and will not stand up in court. Either the new law, or the existing act needs to be revised to be legal. As far as I can see, that's it.
Oh yeah? When’s the last time the Biden administration (or any federal institution) sued a state because one of their anti-gun laws violated the 2nd Amendment? What about Florida’s “anti semitism” laws? Is the federal government suing Florida to ensure that law is in harmony with the 1st Amendment and not in conflict with any other federal law? Or is it just that the folks who run the federal government only seem to get real interested in state laws when they could actually penalize one of their degenerate constituencies?

Regardless, people with HIV should be discriminated against. If the medical community is to be believed, it’s a horrific affliction. They reduced the penalty in California years ago so you would get the same charge for spreading an incurable wasting malady as you would a cold (COVID). This egalitarian fantasy needs to go. It’s nothing other than the legal screen behind which many, if not most, poisonous schemes against Americans is formed. Lol, “they had to make sure people living with HIV are not targeted because of their disability.” Maybe I shouldn’t be so sensitive about it, as in the end the Tennessee law would only serve to deter predatory sodomites from victimizing uh, other sodomites I guess.

GGyYRc9WcAIVQWx

Dear Jack Krawczyk:

SHUT UP JEW.

He moved to the US when he was 3 from Poland and settled in the Pittsburgh area. The name "Krawczyk" checks out to be both Polish and Jewish from various sites and means "tailor". There is a very high likelihood he's a Jew. If not, he's one of the most nauseating S-libs you would expect him to be, as you listen to any of his talks which are available on the internet. These people are just so sickening it's beyond belief.

He moved to the US when he was 3 from Poland and settled in the Pittsburgh area. The name "Krawczyk" checks out to be both Polish and Jewish from various sites and means "tailor". There is a very high likelihood he's a Jew. If not, he's one of the most nauseating S-libs you would expect him to be, as you listen to any of his talks which are available on the internet. These people are just so sickening it's beyond belief.
Ask the AI to draw some Polish historical figures - a real Polak would never "brown" his nation's heroes.

Regardless, people with HIV should be discriminated against.
Just a reminder, the HIPAA medical act's purpose was to give AIDS patients the ability to keep their HIV status a secret. That is the reason it exists. It does *NOT* give straight white people any sort of broad health privacy rights, or allow you keep your vaccination status confidential or anything like that, boomercons. All it does is make taking a friend or family member to the doctor an annoying exercise in secrecy and extra bureaucracy, (they will no longer publicly post patient names in the waiting room, as if it is a secret that anyone is in surgery there) and lets gays spread their disease on the DL. (This was passed back in the time when it was considered a huge blow to your reputation if you were discovered to be doing buttsex).

As Jagger said, "it's all secrecy, and no privacy."

Anyway, here's an inversion clownworld story for ya.

The *shooters* (not the victims) of the Superbowl gameday shooting have both set up GoFundMe sites for guilty whites to give them money.

Supposedly for medical expenses lol as if any poor black person was ever turned away from a hospital in America.

Just a reminder, the HIPAA medical act's purpose was to give AIDS patients the ability to keep their HIV status a secret. That is the reason it exists. It does *NOT* give straight white people any sort of broad health privacy rights, or allow you keep your vaccination status confidential or anything like that, boomercons. All it does is make taking a friend or family member to the doctor an annoying exercise in secrecy and extra bureaucracy, (they will no longer publicly post patient names in the waiting room, as if it is a secret that anyone is in surgery there) and lets gays spread their disease on the DL. (This was passed back in the time when it was considered a huge blow to your reputation if you were discovered to be doing buttsex).

As Jagger said, "it's all secrecy, and no privacy."

Anyway, here's an inversion clownworld story for ya.

The *shooters* (not the victims) of the Superbowl gameday shooting have both set up GoFundMe sites for guilty whites to give them money.

Supposedly for medical expenses lol as if any poor black person was ever turned away from a hospital in America.
Yes the HIPAA laws are useless for their stated purpose and also exist so the federal government can fine companies for inadvertent violations. They’re a burden on the medical field and any industries that work in conjunction with it and have probably cost incalculable amounts across the board for compliance, etc.

The notion that any black would be turned away from a hospital for lack of means is pure fiction. I remember that Hughes Bothers movie Menace II Society, where that astronaut gets shot in a drive by and the ER staff are giving his friends the runaround about health insurance while he’s foaming blood at the mouth. Yeah right.

It’s a satanic inversion. I pay an exorbitant amount in insurance premiums per month for family healthcare we barely use. When something does pop up, it’s a Byzantine mess to navigate what providers take what insurance and I’ve wound up paying out of pocket just to have a family member see a convenient and trusted provider not in the “network.” Even where insurance is applicable, the deductibles are absurd and you usually wind up paying yourself for anything that isn’t some kind of catastrophic issue (and even then I’m sure the insurer would go through heaven and earth to find a way to deny coverage). Meanwhile, beaners use the ER as their primary care provider all year long and will never see a bill (because we’re paying it).

It’s a satanic inversion. I pay an exorbitant amount in insurance premiums per month for family healthcare we barely use. When something does pop up, it’s a Byzantine mess to navigate what providers take what insurance and I’ve wound up paying out of pocket just to have a family member see a convenient and trusted provider not in the “network.” Even where insurance is applicable, the deductibles are absurd and you usually wind up paying yourself for anything that isn’t some kind of catastrophic issue (and even then I’m sure the insurer would go through heaven and earth to find a way to deny coverage). Meanwhile, beaners use the ER as their primary care provider all year long and will never see a bill (because we’re paying it).

When it came to the birth of my child, using health insurance was an utter joke. Once I applied it, the bill somehow jumped over $1000 from the original bill, and because of the 'absurd deductibes' you mention above, I was going to have to pay all of it anyway...... I called the hospital and said, send me a bill without using my insurance. Once I rescinded my claim, the price magically came back down $1000 as soon my lousy insurance company was out of the equation. The lady on the line seemed a little startled/bewildered that I was willing to "just pay this in full?" (The hospital was not exactly in a good neighborhood/city)

So, I guess the inversion here was that I saved money on medical bills by not using my health insurance at all to cover the cost of the birth of my child. I thought the whole point of "insurance" is to protect against the burden of large expenses? Guess I'm just ignorant.

@Rampant Lion, Have you used this "cash method" of paying for regular/daily health care? I have not, but have heard several people claim that they just negotiate all their care as a cash customer with various health care providers. They report much cheaper rates and faster service. They carry a catastrophic care insurance policy in case of something bad, but all of their regular care is paid at the counter. They claim it is way cheaper than annual insurance premiums and is fine if you are in generally good health.

As for the poor not receiving health care: our company offers health insurance (company pays 60%) to all employees. The lower wage guys usually reject it, as the idea of paying anything at all for their health is absurd. They are so accustomed to various .gov programs they can't imagine paying a premium. It all works fine until they go in for a non-workplace procedure (one man needed hernia surgery) and was advised he made too much money for the .gov program to pay. He waited for open enrollment, subscribed, then got the surgery. One immigrant employee (he had become a US citizen) was plain angry at the idea that he should pay anything at all for health care. He called it "mexicare' - Mexicans don't pay for that stuff, that's a white man's problem. He's no longer with us.

Back