Boxing & MMA

Who are you guys picking in the Jake Paul v Mike Tyson fight?

My head is saying Jake Paul, but my gut is telling me Iron Mike.

I don't like BS fights like that tbh, only geared towards taking people's money. No way Tyson will lose that though. Maybe they agree on a points win for Tyson beforehand?

Mikes new training footage, seems to be in good shape and moving well:

I wonder if he'll do any sparring in preparation for this "match".

Last edited:

Tyson despite his age.

Tyson was known for his insane punching power and combination techniques - i.e., uppercuts and hooks - as well as hard body shots. He still has it. Due to his old age, he would need to work on his reaction, timing and endurance to get through 3 minutes (?) per round against the younger Paul.

As for Jake Paul, the only advantage he has is his age and he does have solid boxing techniques. However, I noticed his footwork, body movements and head bobbing seems unpolished and raw.

Will Paul absorb Tyson's hard body shots and punching power? We shall see.

Edit. Another thing about Tyson's age is longer recovery time after training sessions.

Edit II. Does anyone know if the Tyson vs Paul fight is a sanctioned boxing match or just an exhibition? Wondering what the rules are.

Last edited:
Tyson is old. Jake Paul will likely win because of that.

Prime Tyson would murder him though.
Tyson may be old. It really just depends on his mentality and the will to win. Does Paul have the will and mentality to win despite his cocky attitude?

Edit. Example of what I mean by Tyson's mentality.

Tucker Carlson: "How did you feel about the guys you were in the ring with?"
Mike Tyson: "I wanted to kill them."
TC: *laughing*
TC: "I was laughing nervously. You really felt that way?"
MT: "Yes."

Last edited:
Tyson may be old. It really just depends on his mentality and the will to win. Does Paul have the will and mentality to win despite his cocky attitude?

Edit. Example of what I mean by Tyson's mentality.

Tucker Carlson: "How did you feel about the guys you were in the ring with?"
Mike Tyson: "I wanted to kill them."
TC: *laughing*
TC: "I was laughing nervously. You really felt that way?"
MT: "Yes."
That was a long time ago. Now Mike is a grandfather and smokes weed for a living.

Boxer Ryan Garcia has been much more vocally Christian recently. He has taken to defending Candace Owens after her separation from Daily Wire.

I also like that he takes Christian (or ex/faux-Christian) celebrities to task.

I'm sure he will be called "mentally ill" very soon.

He pulled it off. Everyone was writing him off, saying he had no chance. Calling him "mentally unstable" and everything else. The kid can punch.

1000000170.webp

Back