• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Black People Speaking The Truth About Race

images

This comment section shows an elephant in the room. You can’t say IQ is genetic.

Interesting how few of the comments actually even attempt to disprove the fundamental assertion he (or rather his friend) makes: that low-IQ sub-saharan African immigrants aren't going to be able to sustain a technologically advanced European society. Seems pretty straight forward to me but almost all of the comments side step the argument completely and instead argue that it's proof intelligent people can be racist / believe in conspiracy theories / etc.

The Left has been very effective at establishing taboos in our society to shut down honest debate when it comes to anything that might disprove their narrative about how the world works. It's like a mental block for these people on what thoughts they are allowed to entertain that makes them want to halt any discussion when people bring up any evidence that contradicts their world view. In the West today, we cannot have open discussions about:

- The differences among races (unless racism is used to explain any disparities)
- The differences between men and women (unless sexism is used to explain any disparities)
- The differences between LGBTQ and straight people (gay's higher rates of being both victims and perpetrators of sexual abuse, etc.)
- The differences between cultures and civilizations (people are not just interchangeable consumer units who'll always produce the same societies)

They clearly don't like the implications of where certain questions and/or assertions might lead so their solution to feeling uncomfortable is to stick their heads in the sand and order everyone else to do so too.

Has little to do with IQ, and everything to do with the spirit. By any metric east Asians have similar or greater IQs than Whites, yet why did Whites create the modern world?
Whites have more variance.

Men and women are the same average IQ, but women are more centered. Most geniuses are men and most idiots are men.

Similarly, Asians have greater IQ, but whites have more geniuses.

That man under God has more faith and cojones than most of us white folk because he speaks the truth. God Bless him.
Pastor James David Manning from the Atlah Worldwide Missionary Church in Harlem. He's been most well-known (and attacked) for his crusading and witnessing against homosexual perversion. New York City tried to steal his Church property on the false grounds of unpaid taxes, and the homosexual lobby raised the money to buy it and turn it into a shelter/den for homosexual youth. Luckily the courts quashed the whole thing.

That man under God has more faith and cojones than most of us white folk because he speaks the truth. God Bless him.
Highly disagree. Blacks can speak truth and Whites will nod and listen. If I said the exact same thing as he did but in a more normal cadence to my race, I would be risking my job.

I'm not saying he's a coward or displaying no bravery at all, but him saying it versus a random White guy saying it is leagues a part in terms of risk and courageousness. There is simply a double standard in society regarding these talking points and who is allowed to say them without real consequence.

Highly disagree. Blacks can speak truth and Whites will nod and listen. If I said the exact same thing as he did but in a more normal cadence to my race, I would be risking my job.

I'm not saying he's a coward or displaying no bravery at all, but him saying it versus a random White guy saying it is leagues a part in terms of risk and courageousness. There is simply a double standard in society regarding these talking points and who is allowed to say them without real consequence.

What are you on about? You "highly disagree" but at the same time you're pussyfooting back on your statement so which one is it?

I don't care for his race even though it obviously is real. The man is speaking the truth and if 'white' people are scared of speaking it because of the fear of losing their jobs they need to grow some cojones.

I for example lost my career for refusing the jab and no white man stood with me so to me there is no "brotherhood" left in the west.

What are you on about? You "highly disagree" but at the same time you're pussyfooting back on your statement so which one is it?

I don't care for his race even though it obviously is real. The man is speaking the truth and if 'white' people are scared of speaking it because of the fear of losing their jobs they need to grow some cojones.

I for example lost my career for refusing the jab and no white man stood with me so to me there is no "brotherhood" left in the west.

Fokm is saying you have more bravery than a Black man in your position because you actually have something to lose by speaking or acting out (and which you did, although not for race related reasons).

Regarding bravery, everyone has to make their own risk calculations. I did not take the vaccine and I helped others not take it too. I took the risk and helped my friends brave enough to take the risk too. I was very open about not taking the vaccine and actually suffered no income consequences.

And still that was safer than speaking publicly about how these types of race issues.

Whites have more variance.

Men and women are the same average IQ, but women are more centered. Most geniuses are men and most idiots are men.

Similarly, Asians have greater IQ, but whites have more geniuses.

Do you really think it was genius Whites who created the modern world? Many of them were instrumental, but in reality, most of the advances of the White race came from average guys with 110-120 IQ. No different than you or me.

Most people have a skewed interpretation of history due to the geniuses of the 20th century. What about the other thousands of years of White history?

The White race wasn't created in 1850 fellas. A huge percentage of the major advances of the White race came from the creativity of ordinary men, who merely added bits and pieces of improvements to existing tech and ideas, over thousands of years. And many advances were total accidents, such as Penicillin.

Thought-experiment: If you took all the White geniuses of history, and placed them in a non-Christian culture, would it have the same results as, say, Europe before the French Revolution? I don't think so. Look at Islam, most of their great thinkers were in fact Christian White slaves. Did it result in a massive increase for Islam? It barely kept them on the map.

Likewise we see Asians today utilizing the tech created by Whites, but are they really advancing leaps and bounds beyond us? All it seems like is that they can refine what Whites have done, but very little in the way of true innovation is accomplished. Why is that?

Geniuses are nothing without their culture, and it was the spirit of the White man which made him Great. An absolute faith in God that He would provide that led ordinary men like Columbus to sail around the world, or the belief that Truth is the light of God which discovered that washing hands killed bacteria (the German who discovered this was beaten to death as a reward). It's the simple things that created the modern world, far more than geniuses, of which none were possible without the spirit.

Back