Black People Speaking The Truth About Race

Men and women are the same average IQ, but women are more centered. Most geniuses are men and most idiots are men.
I have always questioned this and believe its some sort of modern conspiracy theory where IQ tests where deliberately designed in a way so as to make women seem equal to men when we all know based on personal experience and the whole history of civilization that men are more logical, more intelligent and generally more mentally competent than women. For any man on this forum when was the last time you spoke to a woman who was more intelligent and smarter than you?

I have always questioned this and believe its some sort of modern conspiracy theory where IQ tests where deliberately designed in a way so as to make women seem equal to men when we all know based on personal experience and the whole history of civilization that men are more logical, more intelligent and generally more mentally competent than women. For any man on this forum when was the last time you spoke to a woman who was more intelligent and smarter than you?
Tbh this is a good point.

When I think about I don’t think the average woman is as smart as the average man.

Worth noting I think the average man on this forum is above average intelligence. Maybe not genius tier but probably around 110-120

But men on average are smarter than women in my opinion.

I'm in my mid-50s and I can count on 1 hand the number of women I have known in my life who are of truly superior intelligence, whom I found engaging, fascinating interlocutors, and challenged me intellectually in a way that made me grow, expanded my horizons, or kept my interest.
Most women conflate snarky or sarcastic verbal repartee, belligerence, and tantrums as marks of "superior intelligence", when in reality most men just walk away, sickened by it. That's when the "you can't handle a strong woman" retorts start flying.

Women also go with the herd, so they seem "smarter" to themselves. Men are more likely to question things, so we're called dumb or conspiracy theorists.

It also reminds me of how boys that can't sit still in boring, jail-like school are prescribed medication to make them focus. I had friends that were normal but had to take that garbage.

Women also go with the herd, so they seem "smarter" to themselves. Men are more likely to question things, so we're called dumb or conspiracy theorists.

It also reminds me of how boys that can't sit still in boring, jail-like school are prescribed medication to make them focus. I had friends that were normal but had to take that garbage.

My eldest son is hyperactive and pretends to be dumb but when I catch him learning and he doesn't know I'm watching him I see that he picks up much faster than average students so he can go back to playing with whatever he gets rewarded for for finishing his tasks. If it was for the teachers or doctors he would be on ritalin. He might be acting dumb around people because that's the accepted norm these days or maybe they even get punished for sticking their heads out.

Oh well he's fully homeschooled now as the schools are grooming hubs these days.

Whites have more variance.

Men and women are the same average IQ, but women are more centered. Most geniuses are men and most idiots are men.

Similarly, Asians have greater IQ, but whites have more geniuses.

Or try and think of some great invention or creation a woman did compared to men, even the dishwasher was made by a man for the woman😁

Yip, the female complies with society and will even become self appointed state policemen, where men will fight back, be brave etc, Im generalizing here

Back