• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

2024 Election Lounge

The Dems did say about a week ago that that Biden's performance would surprise us. They were not lying.

The Economist (a Rothschild organ) wants him gone.

1719569225677.png

I watched part of it and some clips. Biden looked really bad, but that was expected. Guy has serious issues. Trump seemed more composed, but he had the same spiel.

The moderators actually did a good job. It wasn’t a bunch of softball questions. They asked several questions where it was clear both sides failed on the issue. The question about the national debt and the opioid epidemic were examples. It ballooned up under both admins, and opioid deaths went up.

The best part was I had no idea the debate was even happening until a friend texted a debate drinking game meme right before it started. Not one person mentioned it during the day as we were all busy going about our lives. In other words I’m happily checked out of the US political clown show and so are most people around me.

Looking at this thread, it seems most of you guys are not. You’ll get Trump again most likely, I don’t think he’s going to give you the results you think he will. Unless you’re making moves yourself locally, it’s not going to matter.

Politics has become like watching sports. You guys are cheering like fans of a sports team. You get your emotions up, and your team wins or loses. After it’s all over, you go home to your regular life and both teams go party on their yachts with their super model girlfriends. Maybe you get a few crumbs and a signed ball or two, but your life isn’t going to change that much.

But hey you guys keep that belief in Trump going, it’s admirable but very naive.

I watched part of it and some clips. Biden looked really bad, but that was expected. Guy has serious issues. Trump seemed more composed, but he had the same spiel.

The moderators actually did a good job. It wasn’t a bunch of softball questions. They asked several questions where it was clear both sides failed on the issue. The question about the national debt and the opioid epidemic were examples. It ballooned up under both admins, and opioid deaths went up.

The best part was I had no idea the debate was even happening until a friend texted a debate drinking game meme right before it started. Not one person mentioned it during the day as we were all busy going about our lives. In other words I’m happily checked out of the US political clown show and so are most people around me.

Looking at this thread, it seems most of you guys are not. You’ll get Trump again most likely, I don’t think he’s going to give you the results you think he will. Unless your making moves yourself locally, it doesn’t matter.

Politics has become like watching sports. You guys are cheering like fans of a sports team. You get your emotions up, and your team wins or loses. After it’s all over, you go home to your regular life and both teams go party on their yacht’s with their super model girlfriends. Maybe you get a few crumbs and a signed ball or two, but your life isn’t going to change that much.

But hey you guys keep that belief in Trump going, it’s admirable but very naive.
Nothing you've said here is earth shattering.

We all know there's no magic pill to solve all our problems.

It's just shades of less suffering

Looking at this thread, it seems most of you guys are not. You’ll get Trump again most likely, I don’t think he’s going to give you the results you think he will. Unless you’re making moves yourself locally, it’s not going to matter.

Politics has become like watching sports. You guys are cheering like fans of a sports team. You get your emotions up, and your team wins or loses. After it’s all over, you go home to your regular life and both teams go party on their yachts with their super model girlfriends. Maybe you get a few crumbs and a signed ball or two, but your life isn’t going to change that much.

I have made a prediction that Trump would win and then he would start a new war in the Middle East to defend Israel. I am sticking by that. I went further and predicted Trump was the chosen one, chosen by the satanic elites to be the next face of the USA. This we will never know, but Netanyahu's comments about "Biden not doing enough" and the Israeli money flowing to Trump makes it seem very likely.

If the DNC does not replace Biden after last nights debacle, I think that just adds fuel to the fire.

Not that we have any say or change to it. Like you said, it is like watching a game and yelling at the TV, nothing we do will change the game. But it was top comedy watching Biden struggle and get confused and the look on this face was that of the judges from the Muppets, LOL. Normally I would never say that about an elderly person, but Biden has earned it with his decades of killing people, stealing from hard working people, and who knows what he did behind closed doors to children.

Last night was great entertainment, maybe we get another round of it.

I have made a prediction that Trump would win and then he would start a new war in the Middle East to defend Israel. I am sticking by that. I went further and predicted Trump was the chosen one, chosen by the satanic elites to be the next face of the USA. This we will never know, but Netanyahu's comments about "Biden not doing enough" and the Israeli money flowing to Trump makes it seem very likely.

If the DNC does not replace Biden after last nights debacle, I think that just adds fuel to the fire.

Not that we have any say or change to it. Like you said, it is like watching a game and yelling at the TV, nothing we do will change the game. But it was top comedy watching Biden struggle and get confused and the look on this face was that of the judges from the Muppets, LOL. Normally I would never say that about an elderly person, but Biden has earned it with his decades of killing people, stealing from hard working people, and who knows what he did behind closed doors to children.

Last night was great entertainment, maybe we get another round of it.

I don’t think Trump will do that much. He might move the needle, but not in a drastic way.

Where he can make a difference is the judiciary. It was an accomplishment last time with the Supreme Court and other federal judges being appointed. The party should also help oust the corrupt DAs that don’t prosecute crimes.

Immigration issue is yet to be seen, he seems to be on board with legal which is beyond stupid, and of course he had to pander to Israel and other groups during the debate. This is Trump we’re talking about here, what he says and supports can change on a daily basis 😂

Right. Especially those living in blue states. Do you think your life will really change that much? I get putting your vote in and checking out unless you can fix local politics. Take care of your families. Subsidiarity is what matters.

As others have said this is a total set up, Biden being a disaster isn't new why would they let him debate at all and debate this early? Why all of a sudden did all the puppets covering it up decide it's a problem now? I would say I would be shocked if people fall for this but who knows anymore....people want to be fooled now it seems.
Sure, it's easier than admitting that they've been fooled.

Ignorance is bliss.

As others have said this is a total set up, Biden being a disaster isn't new why would they let him debate at all and debate this early? Why all of a sudden did all the puppets covering it up decide it's a problem now? I would say I would be shocked if people fall for this but who knows anymore....people want to be fooled now it seems.

It does seem like a clear setup, which we've been on about for a while! But is it too late for the Dems to drop Biden? I'm not familiar with the details of the excessively complicated US election system.

I think there are two different Jewish mafias. A liberal one and a Zionist one.

Two differences you will get between a Boden and Trump presidency:

Boden:

1) more like a two state solution for Israel-Palestine
2) deals with Iran
3) mass illegal immigration
4) attempting to deconstruct Russia, Ukraine war (replacing Chabad mafia in Russia with liberal Jewish mafia)

Trump:

1) more like complete annexation of Palestine to Israel, ethnic cleansing
2) isolation of Iran
3) much reduced illegal immigration
4) leaving Russia alone, ending the Ukraine war (leaving Chabad mafia in control of Russia)

And I think that if Biden runs it's because the Zionist mafia has this cooked. Not hard to imagine they have tapes of Joe and/or Hunter. That video of Jill Biden above is bizarre. She will know more than anyone that he is a potato. Strikes me as the action of someone who is blackmailed. Could be something else. But anyone who cared for Boden would have pulled him out.

I don't think those things will happen under Trump for a few reasons.

1. Trump knows ethnic cleansing makes Isreal look bad, and Trump knows the Sauds want a two-state solution. Trump is going to negotiate a two-state solution and stand up to Isreal by getting rid of Netanyahu. Trump hates Netanyahu. I'm pretty sure everyone is wrong about Trump and Isreal, because Trump uses such glorifying rhetoric with Isreal. In reality Trump had the most peace in the Middle East and he will probably do so again, since it's in Israel's interest.

If Trump gets in, people will be very surprised with Israel. And of course, the usual TDS retards will refuse to acknowledge it.

2. No longer possible to isolate Iran because it's in Russia' corner. The only way to isolate Iran would be to lift sanctions on Russia, and there's no way that gets through Congress.

3. Yes

4. Chabad has no control over Russia, Chabad was against the war and continues to be against the war. If Chabad was anything, the war would have never happened.

Most likely the top Democratic party leaders decided to dump Biden when Federal Investiagtors said he was too senile to stand trail. The FBI wasn't joking that Biden is a dying old man.

Thus, after that the party needed to expose Biden to get the public ready to move on, so they scheduled an early debate.

I have made a prediction that Trump would win and then he would start a new war in the Middle East to defend Israel.

No, your prediction is that Trump was "their guy" and we can see clearly that's not the case. If Trump was their guy, then they would have let Kamala run or something. Instead they kept Biden, and now Biden is dying. This is hubris on the part of the Talmuds - they didn't want this to happen. Instead God had other plans.

So your "prediction" is already wrong. Trump is not winning because they want him, but because the Biden is dying, which the Talmuds clearly had no ability to predict or control. It's basically a miracle that Biden is dying on stage for the world to see.

Trump winning right now is no different than how Trump got 3 SOCTUS picks. People like to think they are in control but it doesn't matter how much money one has, God is always the one in control. He controls when we live or die and Biden is clearly running out of time. This was not what our Talmudic masters want.

No, your prediction is that Trump was "their guy" and we can see clearly that's not the case. If Trump was their guy, then they would have let Kamala run or something. Instead they kept Biden, and now Biden is dying. This is hubris on the part of the Talmuds - they didn't want this to happen. Instead God had other plans.

So your "prediction" is already wrong. Trump is not winning because they want him, but because the Biden is dying, which the Talmuds clearly had no ability to predict or control. It's basically a miracle that Biden is dying on stage for the world to see.

Trump winning right now is no different than how Trump got 3 SOCTUS picks. People like to think they are in control but it doesn't matter how much money one has, God is always the one in control. He controls when we live or die and Biden is clearly running out of time. This was not what our Talmudic masters want.
Yes, I do predict this as well. If they don't remove Biden after that pitiful showing, and I don't think they will, it adds fuel to the fire that this is the correct conspiracy. If they don't remove Biden, they are not serious about beating Trump. It could be they are raising the white flag and will wait to destroy DeSantis with Michelle or Gavin in 2028, or it could be they want Trump, we will never know. But keeping Biden in, at this point in time, is to just lose on purpose. Unless, of course, they already have the election rigged enough it doesn't matter, and if that is the case, then this is all bluster.

I don't care either way, I have my predictions publicly posted and we will know in a few years if they come true (Trump winning and then new war in the Middle East).

Yes, I do predict this as well. If they don't remove Biden after that pitiful showing, and I don't think they will, it adds fuel to the fire that this is the correct conspiracy. If they don't remove Biden, they are not serious about beating Trump. It could be they are raising the white flag and will wait to destroy DeSantis with Michelle or Gavin in 2028, or it could be they want Trump, we will never know. But keeping Biden in, at this point in time, is to just lose on purpose. Unless, of course, they already have the election rigged enough it doesn't matter, and if that is the case, then this is all bluster.

I don't care either way, I have my predictions publicly posted and we will know in a few years if they come true (Trump winning and then new war in the Middle East).

The thing is they Biden has the goods on the party.

Can't let Kamala in
Susan Rice is running the country along with Obama legacy politburo
Since Jill won't let him jump they are stuck with him.

Back