• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

2024 Election Lounge

As I commented before, this election is so low energy compared to the last two. Debate tonight, and no one talking about it here. Should we start a new thread for the debate and RVF CIK commentary?

Anyway, it looks like CNN is trying to hide any potential Biden senior moments. The debate will be on a delay, allowing them to edit out Biden senior moments on what people think is a live broadcast. They are not letting any other press in the room too.

CNN is denying the delay.

Last edited:
Oh wow.... one 78 year old out of touch boomer arguing for an hour with another 81 year old boomer who is also senile.
How can I miss that ?!

giphy.webp

The fix is in.

Republicans have no way to stop this. Looks like Biden will get 100+ million votes this time around.

Meanwhile, "conservatives" are attacking Trump because he won't commit to zero immigration, or a total abortion ban, lol. Conservatives are pathetic purity signalers and deserve to lose in this clown world.
So what happens if an illegal immigrant puts a vote in. Is there no system in place to check if the vote is from a citizen?

My tin foil response? ((( They )))are planning on suiciding Biden this evening and want to make it look like natural causes, and probably have footage ready to air.
You're not thinking laterally enough. Trump argues too hard with Biden, causes him to have a heart attack and 'literally kills him' live on air.

Remember where you read this first.

Then what is the point of registering to vote? I’m in my 20s, never voted (am open minded to voting this November though).
Because voter turnout is usually so low, despite having no voter fraud protection, people's votes still matter for anything less than federal elections.

Don't go to vote for the federal election, go to vote for the lower races. No one cares about those races so they are usually legit.

It also depends on the state you are in. Purple states still ostensibly matter for voting, even at the federal level. By voting for Trump it just forces Dems to cheat even harder, which will further destroy whatever trust remains in America (a good goal in itself).

Because voter turnout is usually so low, despite having no voter fraud protection, people's votes still matter for anything less than federal elections.

Don't go to vote for the federal election, go to vote for the lower races. No one cares about those races so they are usually legit.

It also depends on the state you are in. Purple states still ostensibly matter for voting, even at the federal level. By voting for Trump it just forces Dems to cheat even harder, which will further destroy whatever trust remains in America (a good goal in itself).
I’m in PA, which leans blue but is considered a swing state. I think it’s worth voting here.

I think Dems cheated this state in 2020. Trump won PA in 2016.

Speaking of conspiracies, here’s a reminder of (((predictive programming))) in the Simpsons, regarding Trump.

This is not exactly the predictive programming that people played it up to be. Trump had repeatedly suggested he was going to run for president in the past. He even had a brief campaign in 1999 on the Reform Party ticket. Even before he announced his new campaign in 2015, he already had people expecting him to run for president. He would appear on shows like the Michael Savage show after Romney lost and it was clear that his presidential bid was inevitable. I remember wanting him to run after listening to him on one of those shows.

Back