• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Will Society collapse after the boomers die?

Will society collaspe after the boomers die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And instead of raising the reproduction rates of the people who contribute the most and care the most about the planet we are getting the complete opposite.
Well, this decision is made by the contributors itself, since they prioritize career over children.

I also have my doubts with the number of 8 billion earthlings, and I wouln't be surprized if this is just another lie by the elites.

Seriously, everybody says the early 30s are really about it. The boomers will still be alive by then, at least until the zombies get them.
I'm more inclined to say it's sooner. I can't imagine 5 more years of this. 5 years, best case scenario we get Trump and the left unleashes Lovecraftian horrors beyond our imagination surpassing the nightmares of Covid and the summer of Floyd, and then we still have another election to deal with where it could go either way, but probably not in a good way if there aren't mass deportations (which is a civil war trigger) or election reform (another hard no for the left). 5 years from now with a Democrat president, we've got two elections to deal with still and the whole time we're dealing with unprecedented demographic replacement and inflation.

I cannot theory-craft a way where the US still exists by 2030 at even half the rate of decay we are currently experiencing.

Alas, I am still relatively young and as a counterpoint, people have always said "Bad thing is 5-12 years out!" (see all the global warming and doomsday predictions since forever).

I cannot theory-craft a way where the US still exists by 2030 at even half the rate of decay we are currently experiencing.
This is why it's critical to constantly put effort into creating greater and greater optionality. There are several ways to do this, but for the life of me I can't understand why so many are opposed and argue against the orange coin optionality and use case, which I talk about in other threads. Of course, this is mostly with older people, who are 45+ at least.

Who says that?

I don't care who says it or not, but the data is crystal clear. Look at human history for one, even just recorded history, and you can note the explosion of people from very low/normal levels. Go to China or India and observe the shithole-conditions and extreme pollution etc. that spills over to the entire planet.

Why do we need 3 billion Chinese and Indians? There are perhaps a few dozen personality types within each race and if you've met one you've generally met them all. (with a few outliers) The world would be a much, much better place with only 3 million of these folks around instead. We have to rely on poor quality foods as a result, (game and wild-fish etc. resources get's depleted) noise everywhere, increased risk of disease...I don't see what can be gained by just having more of what is basically the same.

Last edited:
I don't care who says it or not, but the data is crystal clear. Look at human history for one, even just recorded history, and you can note the explosion of people from very low/normal levels. Go to China or India and observe the shithole-conditions and extreme pollution etc. that spills over to the entire planet.

Why do we need 3 billion Chinese and Indians? There are perhaps a few dozen personality types within each race and if you've met one you've generally met them all. (with a few outliers) The world would be a much, much better place with only 3 million of these folks around instead. We have to eat poor quality foods, (game and wild fish etc. resources get's depleted) noise everywhere, increased risk of disease...I don't see what can be gained by just having more of what is basically the same.
These kinds of things only matter mentioning if we can get a rough estimate on when shit really hits the fan.

Do you think Joost is a Chatbot?

I don't think Joost is a Chatbot. He has been on the forum for many years. I'm sure he is a real person. Maybe I've been fooled!?

I’m AI+Quantum Computer with some Machine Learning algorithm and some other fancy words.

Sanctus is a teenage who spend too much time on Reddit complaining about how the world is unfair and he can’t get ahead in life.

Also, I don’t understand all the resentment against boomers.
There's a pervasive idea that the Boomers were born into a time of unprecedented wealth, prosperity and opportunity, but selfishly squandered it all instead of preserving it for future generations. And there's some truth to that. But it's very clearly mostly just a case of sour grapes: younger people are jealous that they didn't get to experience the world the Boomers did. And perhaps that anger is understandable to an extent, but it's ultimately fruitless. The world is what it is, and you were born when you were born. Plus, the reality is that the roots of the cultural rot we're experiencing were already well in place when the Boomers were still young. The Boomers themselves are also victims, the vast majority of whom remain completely brainwashed by the television they grew up with. In this way, they never stood a chance any more than the current generations did.

Boomers are basically just the rich kids of history, who were born into a successful family business they were incapable of running, but which was already going downhill by the time they took over. It's easy to paint them as villains, but any young person today would have behaved no differently than the average Boomer. We're all products of our times and circumstances.

There's a pervasive idea that the Boomers were born into a time of unprecedented wealth, prosperity and opportunity, but selfishly squandered it all instead of preserving it for future generations. And there's some truth to that. But it's very clearly mostly just a case of sour grapes: younger people are jealous that they didn't get to experience the world the Boomers did. And perhaps that anger is understandable to an extent, but it's ultimately fruitless. The world is what it is, and you were born when you were born. Plus, the reality is that the roots of the cultural rot we're experiencing were already well in place when the Boomers were still young. The Boomers themselves are also victims, the vast majority of whom remain completely brainwashed by the television they grew up with. In this way, they never stood a chance any more than the current generations did.

Boomers are basically just the rich kids of history, who were born into a successful family business they were incapable of running, but which was already going downhill by the time they took over. It's easy to paint them as villains, but any young person today would have behaved no differently than the average Boomer. We're all products of our times and circumstances.
I would add too that everybody notices the rich boomers, and don't notice the 80% that had to struggle. It's a common thing in all kinds of circumstances. It's true with blacks thinking Whites all have it easy, when plenty of Whites have to struggle. Women notice all the Chads and well off men, and think men have it easy, when in fact 80% of men have it hard.

I get all that. I just don’t get the part where the boomers are hoarding all the wealth.

I agree with your post, but I think the problem is that there is messaging (not from all the people, true) from this group in general that makes claims or accusations pointed toward the younger generations that are ridiculous, which is why they get blowback. You conveniently left that out of your post.

I get all that. I just don’t get the part where the boomers are hoarding all the wealth.
I wouldn't even say they are hoarding it. They just have it, and are doing with it what any other group that wants to maintain its wealth and status would do. I don't blame any given person, at all. That doesn't mean we can't point out how things are, though.

I hear similar complaints against billionaires. I understand some (many or most?) would collude with government to get subsidies or maintain a monopoly.

But you have those communists complaining about them being too rich. “We have to tax them more” and such nonsense.

I don’t want to derail the conversation but I would love to hear exactly WHAT are boomers doing. I heard about them buying homes as investment and driving the other generation out of the market. For that case, the solution is to rent. Upsetting is hearing those redditors thinking working at McDonald’s should earn you a wage enough to sustain a family of four (including entertainment like traveling once a year).

Back