• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Video Games and Gaming Technology (In A Positive Light)

447551771_782111164056818_3098069837011065930_n.jpg

The first college football game in ten years comes out next month, College Football 25. It looks really good and is the first game since Half-Life Alyx that I am almost certain to be able to get into. As an Oregon Duck fan, it will be a trip to see my team now in the Big Ten, IRL and in-game.

Concord is a new Overwatch-type MP game revealed by Sony at their State of Play event. It has the worst character design in all gaming history, and is a perfect storm of GoySlop. All the characters have pronouns, and even some robots are gay. Watch, and be amazed. The designs are 2 minutes in.

And not one of the characters is white.

yuck - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
This looks really awesome. First time in while that I think a new/upcoming game looks appealing.

Girlboss simulator.... every time it shows the gameplay the party was either all girls or one guy and all girls. Once you see it it can't be unseen.

Don't get me wrong, the art style, setting, and game play really show promise. But at this point I have been bamboozled too many time with snazzy trailers and promising hype only to be let down in the end.

Gaming outside of some smaller indie games is dead along with everything else

The team that made the game. Show me one member of the team who has a testosterone level in triple digits.... I'll wait.

captain-buzzkill-buzz-kill.gif

Girlboss simulator.... every time it shows the gameplay the party was either all girls or one guy and all girls. Once you see it it can't be unseen.

Don't get me wrong, the art style, setting, and game play really show promise. But at this point I have been bamboozled too many time with snazzy trailers and promising hype only to be let down in the end.

Gaming outside of some smaller indie games is dead along with everything else

The team that made the game. Show me one member of the team who has a testosterone level in triple digits.... I'll wait.

captain-buzzkill-buzz-kill.gif
Just checked the team.

1000053730.jpg

This is beyond parody.

Flexing here to show all the emulated games that I am planning on playing. Emulation has come really far and it's even more reason to opt for PC gaming. If anyone wants help setting particular games up let me know. It's becoming a big passion of mine to build libraries of these games and I've gotten pretty experienced with it.

1.jpg

Silent Hill 2 remake. Another good-looking female character gets hit with the ugly stick.

Yet another reason to not play the remake. Emulating on PCSX2 or playing the "enhanced edition" on PC is the far better option.

Last edited:
A Chinese developer, Game Science, has posted online as to how Sweet Baby Inc attempts to extort millions for their services. Sweet Baby works in partnership with the gaming media, who write hit pieces until the devs hand over the cash and insert the DEI nonsense into their games.

Game Science has an upcoming title, Black Myth Wukong, entirely based in Chinese culture. The devs refused a demand for 7 million dollars from Sweet Baby for their DEI services.

The head of Sweet Baby has previously spoken publicly about how devs should be terrorized into using them.

Last edited:
Based on a 1592 Chinese novel, 'Journey to the West', Black Myth Wukong, mentioned above, does look pretty good. And it's coming to PC on day one, yay! It is out on August 20th.

The early Assassins Creed games teach a good bit about history and architecture. The one set in Florence is probably the best. The later ones aren't terrible. I have played them all through Odyssey (where they introduce gay characters hitting on you as if that would EVER happen casually encountering strangers hundreds of years ago) but considering we are in current year, I just expect everything to be fake or gay and at least the games aren't terribly fake. It's fun wandering around ancient Egypt or jumping from the Duomo.

There were even some cool subversive ideas in the earlier games, like the concept of the Assassins vs. Templars, illuminati pushing the "do what thou wilt, everything is permitted" ideas. There was even a DLC about The Tyranny of King George Washington. I don't expect we will see many games with truly subversive or exciting themes like that. Maybe some japanese titles can still be creative, but it's hard to find out about them and they won't be published on Steam if they are anti-woke / normal.
Personally I stopped at ACIII since utterly despised that game, but the first 4 were incredible for the reasons you outlined. AC II was the peak of the series imo. Definitely made me want to visit Florence and Venice, and AC:R made me want to visit Istanbul.

I may have to try some of the later games but the formula become incredibly repetitive and the games became stupidly easy. ACIII for instance was so easy I beat the entire game without and only using the starting hatchet without a single upgrade. The story felt incredibly plain to me but perhaps the poor gameplay overshadowed it. I have heard positive things about some of the later games but I am skeptical they would compare to ACII.

The next Assassin's Creed game is set in Japan and features female and black Samurai. The Japanese are not impressed. This is D.O.A.
The mere idea of a black samurai is considerably more insulting than a white samurai, how utterly ridiculous. I am not surprised the Japanese feel the same.

Personally I stopped at ACIII since utterly despised that game, but the first 4 were incredible for the reasons you outlined. AC II was the peak of the series imo. Definitely made me want to visit Florence and Venice, and AC:R made me want to visit Istanbul.

I may have to try some of the later games but the formula become incredibly repetitive and the games became stupidly easy. ACIII for instance was so easy I beat the entire game without and only using the starting hatchet without a single upgrade. The story felt incredibly plain to me but perhaps the poor gameplay overshadowed it. I have heard positive things about some of the later games but I am skeptical they would compare to ACII.

The mere idea of a black samurai is considerably more insulting than a white samurai, how utterly ridiculous. I am not surprised the Japanese feel the same.
Boi lemme tell ya wat

I found AC Origins to be one of my favorite gaming experiences of that generation of consoles. They really switched up the formula but the setting and gameplay to me was compelling on a level I was not accustom to in gaming at that time. They really had something special here but with the following titles they dropped the ball to no ones surprise.

Back