Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated Thread

And what if you marry a vaccinated woman? There are some vaccinated women who did it to keep their jobs or did it out of fear and now regret it and admit they were wrong.
Im already married, there are people on here who are vaccinated I remember them writing about it and how they regret it, sometimes people make mistakes as long as they repent and dont plan on doing it again, get baptized and get the woman you gonna marry to get baptized and ask your priest what needs to be done and follow his advice and partake of the Ucharist and Im sure things will turn out ok God can heal people.

Im already married, there are people on here who are vaccinated I remember them writing about it and how they regret it, sometimes people make mistakes as long as they repent and dont plan on doing it again, get baptized and get the woman you gonna marry to get baptized and ask your priest what needs to be done and follow his advice and partake of the Ucharist and Im sure things will turn out ok God can heal people.
My point is in terms of the health risks of me as an unvaccinated man (for me and for any potential future unborn children as well as health risks for my wife) if I were to marry a vaccinated woman.

My point is in terms of the health risks of me as an unvaccinated man (for me and for any potential future unborn children as well as health risks for my wife) if I were to marry a vaccinated woman.
I don't think anyone knows the for sure answer to this. So to rank it as a high priority without strong evidence to me is poor logic (apart from the "why would I want to marry a woman that was so easily convinced to take this" debate). If I were unmarried, I would continue to seek the best woman for all the reasons discussed here and on RVF outside of the vax decision.
If you don't, you continue to run the real risk of not being able to find any potential wife kissing your chance of marriage and kids goodbye.
I would personally rank it towards the bottom in things I seek in this cesspool of moral decline.

I don't think anyone knows the for sure answer to this. So to rank it as a high priority without strong evidence to me is poor logic (apart from the "why would I want to marry a woman that was so easily convinced to take this" debate). If I were unmarried, I would continue to seek the best woman for all the reasons discussed here and on RVF outside of the vax decision.
If you don't, you continue to run the real risk of not being able to find any potential wife kissing your chance of marriage and kids goodbye.
I would personally rank it towards the bottom in things I seek in this cesspool of moral decline.
I think we do know the answer but not the end results. Some batches have been shown to contain DNA-level contamination, so I would rank a women's vaccine status as one of the most important "traits". Besides, who wants to be a childless widower????:cautious:

I think we do know the answer but not the end results. Some batches have been shown to contain DNA-level contamination, so I would rank a women's vaccine status as one of the most important "traits". Besides, who wants to be a childless widower????:cautious:
I'm not sure what that means "we know the answer but not the end results".
Just because it contains apparent contamination doesn't necessarily mean the body will pay the price.
It's like saying a smoker will surely die from cancer. Not entirely true.

What if you had the opportunity of marrying a virgin who is a great woman and goes to church etc but she made the ignorant mistake of getting vaccinated once OR you find a girl who didnt get vaccinated but she has slept with the whole world and isnt a good home maker, doesnt plan on having kids and doesnt go to church, which option out of these two would you choose? Which one is worse for your overall health and the health of your child?

I get what you saying but we still dont know for a fact if that will happen 100% of the time, there are woman who havent been vaccinated and they cant have children and also the husband so its also not guaranteed that you will have a child, sometimes God heals the womb and the person too, sometimes the husband or wife might decide to fet vaccinated AFTER marriage like with some couples I know, then what?

I'm not sure what that means "we know the answer but not the end results".
Just because it contains apparent contamination doesn't necessarily mean the body will pay the price.
It's like saying a smoker will surely die from cancer. Not entirely true.
I meant that we know the vaccinated can spread the mRNA spike proteins through fluids like blood and breast milk, but we don't exactly know the outcome of an unvaccinated receiving those spike proteins. The DNA contamination could also affect the offspring. Back when the vaccines were rolling out in 2021, there were speculations on whether children born to vaxxed mothers might have compromised health and reproducibility. We still don't know the answer, but again like I said why gamble on your and your descendants' health. It's better to ensure you get an unvaxxed woman to avoid future suffering,

I get what you saying but we still dont know for a fact if that will happen 100% of the time, there are woman who havent been vaccinated and they cant have children and also the husband so its also not guaranteed that you will have a child, sometimes God heals the womb and the person too, sometimes the husband or wife might decide to fet vaccinated AFTER marriage like with some couples I know, then what?
True. But like I said above to the other fellow, you will statistically have less headache (and heartache) if you screen out the vaccinated.

Last edited:
I meant that we know the vaccinated can spread the mRNA spike proteins through fluids like blood and breast milk, but we don't exactly know the outcome of an unvaccinated receiving those spike proteins. The DNA contamination could also affect the offspring. Back when the vaccines were rolling out in 2021, there were speculations on whether children born to vaxxed mothers might have compromised health and reproducibility. We still don't know the answer, but again like I said why gamble on your and your descendants' health. It's better to ensure you get an unvaxxed woman to avoid future suffering,

True. But like I said above to the other fellow, you will statistically have less headache (and heartache) if you screen out the vaccinated.

What are the statistics in which I will statistically have less headache? Your posts are vague and don't make much sense.

"Could" "maybe" and "possibly" aren't good enough reasons to toss out 50% of a man's dating population.

A lot of men already have a tough enough time just finding a moral woman. Of course time will tell, but in the meantime most guys aren't going to wait 10 years to see how this plays out.

Last edited:
And what if you marry a vaccinated woman? There are some vaccinated women who did it to keep their jobs or did it out of fear and now regret it and admit they were wrong.

It should be your top priority to find a pure blood woman, unfortunately 99.99% of the women who are not vaxxed in Australia are already married to a strong man so I don't envy you mate.

If you want to have kids you should seriously consider relocating to a different country as Australia is the most vaxxed nation on earth, but then again women overseas could just lie about their vaxxed status unless they're in a strong faithful family.
Russia vaxxed their people with a non mRNA vaccine so that's maybe your best bet.

It should be your top priority to find a pure blood woman, unfortunately 99.99% of the women who are not vaxxed in Australia are already married to a strong man so I don't envy you mate.

If you want to have kids you should seriously consider relocating to a different country as Australia is the most vaxxed nation on earth, but then again women overseas could just lie about their vaxxed status unless they're in a strong faithful family.
Russia vaxxed their people with a non mRNA vaccine so that's maybe your best bet.
There are still countries in the world where its possible to easily find unvaccinated women.

"Least vaccinated in relative terms​

Starting off with the relative view, the visualization below highlights the 50 least vaccinated countries in a polar chart. This particular format provides a strong visual effect of the Top 50, which we further dissect into groups. In this first chart below, we use the World Bank income classification to divide the Top 50 into high, upper-middle, lower-middle or low income countries (HICs, UMICs, LMICs and LICs, respectively). Countries are sorted by their shares within each group and the groups themselves are sorted by the maximum value within each group.

So here is the snapshot of the global Top 50 for the share of those unvaccinated:"
1723152738739.png

I don't know the best thread for this, but check out the timing and consider the odds:

What are the statistics in which I will statistically have less headache? Your posts are vague and don't make much sense.

"Could" "maybe" and "possibly" aren't good enough reasons to toss out 50% of a man's dating population.

A lot of men already have a tough enough time just finding a moral woman. Of course time will tell, but in the meantime most guys aren't going to wait 10 years to see how this plays out.
I agree, but this kind of thing could be another wrinkle, with the economy, that really changes things in the future (of mating).

I often wonder what the "proof" would be for people to believe that others didn't get jabbed, given dissimulation by women in general.

Back