Tucker Carlson Thread

Where is the interview? I heard it was going to be live. Can't wait.

If you look online for news about it, it's a constant complain. Propaganda at its finest.

Alex Jones posted a video saying that Tucker texted him that it's been recorded and is 2 hours long, and he's not going to be sitting on it. I reckon by the end of the week.

It's really enjoyable watching all the rats scramble.

Alex Jones posted a video saying that Tucker texted him that it's been recorded and is 2 hours long, and he's not going to be sitting on it. I reckon by the end of the week.

It's really enjoyable watching all the rats scramble.
IMO, Tucker should have released it and then gone public with the announcement. At least get out of Europe/Russia first. Then again, if he had done that, the normies would not have been able to see the hypocrisy of the Deep State losing their minds.

Full text
Tucker Carlson was added to the database of "the enemies of Ukraine" on the Ukrainian resource "Mirotvorets," misspelling "occupiers" in their "indictment note": "[Carlson is an] accomplice of the Russian war criminals and Accupiers."

Although Carlson was added to that 'Ukrainian blacklist' back in June 2023, and this has nothing to do with his trip to Russia.

However, it seems that Tucker's chances of interviewing Zelensky are now close to zero.

Meanwhile...

Edit.

Trigger warning...

GFvQrNXWYAA04A8

Last edited:
Ask any single post Soviet state and their citizens if Russia along with Putin and his regime are ANY good.

The insurmountable lies, propaganda, brainwashing, and psychological warfare that come out of Russia overshadow the rest of the world’s nation-states’ combined!

One might argue that the US does the same through its three-letter agencies, however, US’s GDP is nearly 26% of the world’s economy compared to Russia’s 3%.

Putin is a nobody surrounded with lowlife a**lickers and just happens to have a nuclear button - that’s all.

“We should just hear what he has to say” - really? How come the promised LIVE never came to be and instead it’ll be a highly orchestrated and an FSB edited footage a few days after the interview?

Tucker simply aids putin and his regime in their psychological warfare efforts.
- Is it good for him and his career?
- Absolutely.
- Does it help the US and the public?
- I’m laughing hysterically.

Ask any single post Soviet state and their citizens if Russia along with Putin and his regime are ANY good.

The insurmountable lies, propaganda, brainwashing, and psychological warfare that come out of Russia overshadow the rest of the world’s nation-states’ combined!

One might argue that the US does the same through its three-letter agencies, however, US’s GDP is nearly 26% of the world’s economy compared to Russia’s 3%.

Putin is a nobody surrounded with lowlife a**lickers and just happens to have a nuclear button - that’s all.

“We should just hear what he has to say” - really? How come the promised LIVE never came to be and instead it’ll be a highly orchestrated and an FSB edited footage a few days after the interview?

- Absolutely.
It is true that if you ask a person from a post Soviet state what they think of Russia, it will tend to be bad. However, I think they are mixing up the Soviet Union with present day Russia, and their views are inaccurate due to that bias.

Likewise, I think people in this group have on rose colored glasses when they view the Globohomo American Empire, and it's not what they think it is.

- Absolutely.

I think the US share of global GDP is 13 percent, not 26. https://www.worldeconomics.com/Share-of-Global-GDP/Russia.aspx
Did you use to have a different username?

- Absolutely.
I guess You won't be watching it.

Back