The Rest In Peace (RIP) Thread

^^^
Boosted.png

Pickleball, huh? Jamie Foxx liked to play pickleball too.

Pickleball.jpg

^^^
Boosted.png

Pickleball, huh? Jamie Foxx liked to play pickleball too.

Pickleball.jpg
I just looked it up, and over 300 people drown from hot tub related incidents per year. However, many of these are children under 5 (20%). Also there are slips and falls, and cases where they get stuck and trapped by suction. None of these seem to apply. There are heat related incidents as well, which I assume result in loss of consciousness and drowning.

All in all, I'd say his case is extremely unusual. I suspect the Vaxx as others have mentioned. If not the vaxx, I'd say the simple odds would point to foul play as a likely scenario.

I just looked it up, and over 300 people drown from hot tub related incidents per year. However, many of these are children under 5 (20%). Also there are slips and falls, and cases where they get stuck and trapped by suction. None of these seem to apply. There are heat related incidents as well, which I assume result in loss of consciousness and drowning.

All in all, I'd say his case is extremely unusual. I suspect the Vaxx as others have mentioned. If not the vaxx, I'd say the simple odds would point to foul play as a likely scenario.

This is a typical example of how you can't believe anything in the media. Immediately afterwards, there are 2 explanation given - one, collapsed after pickleball game and two, drowned in hot tub. Those are completely different. Maybe there is a third explanation which we will never know.

Either way, it's sad when people die young like this.

Full text
The drowning death of Mathew Perry keeps getting weirder..

One of the last things he posted was a video of “his hands” placing 3 cranberries on a table.

The lead singer of The Cranberries Dolores O’Riordan died of an accidental drowning in 2018.

Just weird…

That is in combination with the other weird things..

1. His Last photo was in a hot tub (where he ended up drowning)
2. Batman comms
3. The Petty Mason Misspelling by Trump [RR] Perry

With incidents like Perry’s death, it will always be an uphill battle to get people to even consider that the Covid “vaccines” cause things like cardiac arrests in a statistically significant proportion of the population.

A great part of this is certainly due to a concerted media and political effort to suppress any negativity about said “vaccines”, but our societies are also much more complex than they were even 20 years ago. It’s why linking illness, lowered fertility/infertility and death to “forever chemicals” has been so hard - we also have very high rates of obesity, rampant illicit drug use and misuse/overuse of prescribed and illegally sourced pharmaceutical drugs, problematic pharmaceutical drugs themselves (even before so-called misuse/overuse), exposure to pollutants that precede “forever chemicals” like lead etc.

People are lazy. They want a clear explanation of a death. Anything requiring research, unless it’s a truly bizarre set of occurrences and failures like the events before, during and after the JFK assassination, is going to be shelved in favor of a ready-made, “approved” causal explanation.

I thought O'Riordan was generally believed to be a suicide?

Perry had a history of addiction issues, sad enough in itself and possibly a factor. Ultimately, I find it difficult to get worked up about celebrity vaxx shills passing.

It's not a surprising death -

Over a dozen life-saving surgeries, 15 trips to rehab and 6,000 visits to AA: How Matthew Perry spent $9MILLION on battle with drink and drugs addiction - and at one point was told by doctors he had just a 2% chance of surviving​

He slipped into a coma for two weeks and when he came discovered he had been fitted with the colostomy bag he had to wear for the next nine months.

He looked bad four years ago and has been declining and receeding from the world -

All the vaxx he could get maybe only a catalyst.

It's not a surprising death -

Over a dozen life-saving surgeries, 15 trips to rehab and 6,000 visits to AA: How Matthew Perry spent $9MILLION on battle with drink and drugs addiction - and at one point was told by doctors he had just a 2% chance of surviving​

He looked bad four years ago and has been declining and receeding from the world -

All the vaxx he could get maybe only a catalyst.
It's fairly common for an extreme alcoholic and drug using person to wear out their body in their 50's. After seeing this article, that's what I think happened.

His battle with drugs and alcohol seemed like hell on earth.

He was a good kid though:

"By age 10, Perry started misbehaving. He stole money, smoked, let his grades slip, and beat up fellow student and future Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau."

RIP

Edit: he actually didn't look so bad in more recent pictures, the shot surely wouldn't have helped.

Last edited:
Back