• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Misuse of Words

"Minority" has taken so many turns in its word sense, it's not even funny.

The cycle goes:
-Blacks, Albanians, Muslims, Arabs, Africans, homosexuals, Latinos, Mulattoes, Jews, etc are the minority in a place
-The tribe proceeds to use that to excuse laws because of dey instituted raycizam n shieee
-Obvious decline happens as they 80% of the time weren't the ones creating what made said country not be their native country
-Tribe at the same time starts replacing the "majority" in droves
-Literal minority at that point starts becoming the majority again because they're the ones who contribute to society with law jobs and all that
-Hava nagila starts playing

You can go to any state north of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, and you will barely ever see whites. Yet Jews have the audacity to say they're the majority. I can't imagine what this is like in South Africa.
The honorary Aryans don't seem to be affected in this cycle, even though they're a very small minority in most white countries. Smaller than Africans in almost every case.

I watched this movie the other day. Absolutely depressing and meaningless. Break down of the family and society on full display throughout. Would not recommend at all. I watched it literally to find the "irregardless" references which indeed did exist.

Once again, it's beyond depressing and the characters find no resolution whatsoever to their life suffering and mental misery. I can't remember one character that was likable.

If someone was on the brink, this movie would push them over the edge.
That is a truly negative movie review! I will avoid this one for sure.

So, the thing is is, this thread, which is now like totally a thing, is going in the direction that I hoped, irregardlessly of what one might have assumeded. I shall tell my poc, I mean black friends all about it. I hope they can keep it to themselves, even though they do have big lips. Especially Steveston. He's like my brother from another transmother. Also, I'm gay.
8LN7lTs.gif

No one talks about unity. The diametrical opposite of diversity.

I intend to bring this back into normie lexicon in a way that to use it would be to bring cognitive dissonance and mental pain to someone who believes in woke/white-genocide vernacular.

The unity of the Holy Spirit.

Racial unity.

Family unity.

National unity.

Christian unity.

Everyone can apply it to their own race, family, and nation, and no jew can weasel their way in unnoticed once someone does.

I watched this movie the other day. Absolutely depressing and meaningless. Break down of the family and society on full display throughout. Would not recommend at all. I watched it literally to find the "irregardless" references which indeed did exist.

Once again, it's beyond depressing and the characters find no resolution whatsoever to their life suffering and mental misery. I can't remember one character that was likable.

If someone was on the brink, this movie would push them over the edge.
I won't derail the thread with my own review, but I can see how this film is not everyone's cup of tea. And yes, not very Christian-like. But then again, I liked Fight Club too, which also focuses on the breakdown of society.

I have stopped taking anyone seriously that spells White as white.

Language has an important place in shaping realities and perceptions. Noam Chomsky's works are a must read in this. Yes he's a ((leftist)) but his work is still excellent. That's why all communist regimes around the world reshape language and script as soon as they take power.

If not using the enemy's lexicon/vocabulary is too much to ask then you might as well throw the towel straight away.

"Minority" has taken so many turns in its word sense, it's not even funny.

The cycle goes:
-Blacks, Albanians, Muslims, Arabs, Africans, homosexuals, Latinos, Mulattoes, Jews, etc are the minority in a place
-The tribe proceeds to use that to excuse laws because of dey instituted raycizam n shieee
-Obvious decline happens as they 80% of the time weren't the ones creating what made said country not be their native country
-Tribe at the same time starts replacing the "majority" in droves
-Literal minority at that point starts becoming the majority again because they're the ones who contribute to society with law jobs and all that
-Hava nagila starts playing

You can go to any state north of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, and you will barely ever see whites. Yet Jews have the audacity to say they're the majority. I can't imagine what this is like in South Africa.
The honorary Aryans don't seem to be affected in this cycle, even though they're a very small minority in most white countries. Smaller than Africans in almost every case.
The day after posting this, the news are reporting on the new census where (self-declared) whites are only 43% of the population. Pardos are 47%.

I don't capitalize "white" because I don't capitalize "black" either. It's too autistic even for me to change grammar over culture war politics. I'll still capitalize "European" or "African". Capitalizing religions that don't have "Christ" or the founder's name in them is something new to me in English.

The day after posting this, the news are reporting on the new census where (self-declared) whites are only 43% of the population. Pardos are 47%.

I don't capitalize "white" because I don't capitalize "black" either. It's too autistic even for me to change grammar over culture war politics. I'll still capitalize "European" or "African". Capitalizing religions that don't have "Christ" or the founder's name in them is something new to me in English.

Weird response. Cleaning one's language of all forms of Marxist perversions and Judaic inversions - or at least be aware or it is an absolute necessity in today's world. I personally like to read works from the Classics and Medieval period to see how far language has drifted. With the disclaimer that translations have to be at least 70-80 years old and preferably over a century.

And you're autistic? I would have never guessed that..

Cleaning one's language of all forms of Marxist perversions and Judaic inversions - or at least be aware or it is an absolute necessity in today's world.
Capitalizing black is putting nogs on a pedestal, quintessential Jewish behavior. It's the same thing you and others before you did with Christ and His pronouns being capitalized. It doesn't get worse than that.
Capitalizing only white is like giving yourself a participation trophy. Something Varg would make a video on, while accusing Danes of not being white and other classics.

And you're autistic? I would have never guessed that..
Well, I guess since you have NEGRA on your username I gotta elevate BIPOC women's voices and sit down. #BLM.

Capitalizing black is putting nogs on a pedestal, quintessential Jewish behavior. It's the same thing you and others before you did with Christ and His pronouns being capitalized. It doesn't get worse than that.
Capitalizing only white is like giving yourself a participation trophy. Something Varg would make a video on, while accusing Danes of not being white and other classics.

Well, I guess since you have NEGRA on your username I gotta elevate BIPOC women's voices and sit down. #BLM.

Mate, you are all over the place. You went from 'nogs' to 'Christ and His Word' to 'participating trophies' for not falling for Judaic trickery to references to 'Varg' (whoever that is) and babble about 'BIPOC women'.

Never go full retard, and you just went full retard.

images - 2023-12-23T065636.974.jpeg

Mate, you are all over the place. You went from 'nogs' to 'Christ and His Word' to 'participating trophies' for not falling for Judaic trickery to references to 'Varg' (whoever that is) and babble about 'BIPOC women'.

Never go full retard, and you just went full retard.

images - 2023-12-23T065636.974.jpeg
I think he purposely went full autistic in response to your comment. Ironically, being able to parody autism for a funny response is non-autistic.

I think he purposely went full autistic in response to your comment. Ironically, being able to parody autism for a funny response is non-autistic.

I think it was a genuine micro-meltdown, either way I had a laugh. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter every now and then.

Bytheway I still love God's lonely asperger. He's switched on and red/Christ spilled. He's my favorite Brazilian autist!

The Christ pronouns thing is that Christ, God, and such are capitalized in the Bible. "His" when referring to Him, is not the case in Scripture. From what I could gather a while ago, it's mostly done out of respect and because it's God Himself.

I'm not sure if the Bible capitalizes white, but you don't see race mentions like that too much in it.
In a more grammatical sense, which is my secondary language, my assumption is that it's all lowercase, at least in older English. The big issue is ignoring grammar used a while ago because of things like "racism", which seems to be the reason why black is capitalized on liberal publications.

The 2 cases with capitalizing race come up: Capitalizing one or all.
If you capitalize all then that's probably not bad at all, or similar to saying "European" and "African", which have always been capitalized.

Capitalizing one, you get more subsets depending on which one. Capitalizing only black is putting them on a pedestal, which is similar from what I get is the reason for capitalizing God's pronouns.
Capitalizing only white is probably putting yourself on a pedestal or something similar. I compare it to Varg Vikernes since he is notorious for race autism. The guy claims the Danish are not white, his tweets are bizarre.

The username mention thing was in response to my username also having the assburgers. Just a weirder comparison. Negra means black and the A at the end suggests in Portuguese and Spanish that it's a female. Not in the context of eagles, but taken out of context negra literally means black woman.

Last edited:
This thread got me thinking back to the rant in the book Starship Troopers. There's a whole lecture the professor of the "History and Philosophy" class(at least, I think that's what it was called). He goes on about how the phrase "juvenile delinquent" is basically a contradiction in terms. Either someone is juvenile, and needs a good punishment to teach them better, or they're delinquent and they need jail time. Pick one. Of course, this part advocates for spanking children so they won't become a "juvenile delinquent".

It got me thinking about the phrase "casual sex." Total contradiction in terms there. You're either keeping it casual, or you're having sex. Pick one.

Another expression I notice people saying or writing is "on accident" instead of "by accident". At least in the States, no one ever used to say "on accident".

Examples

- Mrs. Crabtree, I dropped my pencil by accident. I'll pick it up now.

- I turned left on Main Street by accident instead of turning right.

- I deleted the file by accident.

This use of "on accident" sounds ridiculous and awkward. Substitute it in the examples above and it will sound ludicrous.

Back