The Milk Thread

The jews hate milk, one of the cleanest sources of nutrition straight from God's creation:

Raw milk rebuilds your DNA, especially if you are White. Find a local seller and drink up, and be prepared for many more antisemïtisms to indulge your nightly dreams.

This. Homogenized milk is evil.

Color white = purity, innocence, renewal of life. Don't spill the milk. If you're a "white" man, you shouldn't be wasting your white stuff!

This. Homogenized milk is evil.
Pasteurized and homogenized are not the same thing.

I've bought unhomogenized before, it's cool how it has cream and butter almost separating in it.

There is an article about the differences here :
pasteurization is intended to make milk safer and government agencies claim it doesn't reduce nutritional value, while raw milk enthusiasts disagree. Homogenization isn't meant for safety, but for rather for consistency and taste.
Would be interesting to try unpasteurised, but have never seen it for sale, maybe you can only get it at a dairy. There are raw milk cheeses but it seems that raw milk is banned in most places.

The reason that raw cheeses are often sold in places where raw milk is banned is because there are usually rules about how long the cheese must be aged, and the aging process can kill off the bacteria if its aged under the right conditions for a sufficient period of time.

Its very easy to get sick from raw milk. Raw milk needs to be really fresh, the animals need to be very healthy and the facility needs to follow extremely strict hygiene protocols. This is too high of a hurdle for most dairy farmers to meet hence the preponderance of pasteurized milk.
Milk was first pasteurized in 1862. Humans have been drinking it raw since the time of the Ark at least. We have essentially been consuming raw milk and dairy products for millennia. All Louis Pasteur's work did was leave us a legacy of gastro-intestinal diseases, immune deficiencies, and nervous system syndromes.

Everything introduced in the "modern" diet the last 200 years is all garbage. The people of antiquity were incredibly more enlightened than modern jewish studies, not less. Even the peasants of the Medieval ages who couldn't "read and write" and lived their entire lives within 50 kilometers of where they were born knew better to trust nature.

I don't know of anyone who ever got sick off of raw milk. Raw cheese needs to be aged at least two months in many places to be able to be legally sold. Raw milk is simply real milk, the way that God intended for us to have it pure and unaltered. Consider these:

Raw milk deaths per year - 0
Soda deaths per year - 180,000
Alcohol deaths per year - 2,600,000

So its effectively very easy to get sick from soda, not raw milk. If the government is so "concerned" about our health and safety, then why do they ban raw milk but not soda and alcohol? The answer is because they don't want people healthy and strong. Sick goyim mean profits and this benefits the parasite class that has installed themselves in key positions of power in the west. Raw milk is treated the same as a heavy class of drugs by state police and federal policing agencies.

Do your part for milk supremacy and drink up.

milkextremist.jpg

I don't know of anyone who ever got sick off of raw milk. Raw cheese needs to be aged at least two months in many places to be able to be legally sold. Raw milk is simply real milk, the way that God intended for us to have it pure and unaltered. Consider these:

Raw milk deaths per year - 0
Soda deaths per year - 180,000
Alcohol deaths per year - 2,600,000

So its effectively very easy to get sick from soda, not raw milk. If the government is so "concerned" about our health and safety, then why do they ban raw milk but not soda and alcohol? The answer is because they don't want people healthy and strong. Sick goyim mean profits and this benefits the parasite class that has installed themselves in key positions of power in the west. Raw milk is treated the same as a heavy class of drugs by state police and federal policing agencies.

Do your part for milk supremacy and drink up.
Sounds like a conspiracy.. So can you buy this raw milk in America?
They used to have raw milk stands on the roads in Italy near where my family lives, but as of about 8 years ago, all the stands have been removed. It used to be that you could fill your own bottles with fresh milk at these machines, but no longer.
What does it taste and smell like? I eat those raw milk cheeses from time to time. Am guessing that "raw milk" tastes like regular milk with more cow flavour

There are some items in the dairy section around Europe, cheese-like products but not referred to as cheese which smell quite horrible, surely beyond what raw milk probably smells like.

Was trying to search for the name of that stinky traditional milk product and notice that a jewish museum is advertising on milk -

What does it taste and smell like? I eat those raw milk cheeses from time to time. Am guessing that "raw milk" tastes like regular milk with more cow flavour
I never tried it in Italy, because my Italian family is a bunch of Commies and said it was "bad for you", because the TV said so. However, I have drunk milk directly after a cow was milked, but that was decades ago in the USA. To my recollection it was a creamier, richer taste, and obviously warm. At the time I thought it was fine.

There are some items in the dairy section around Europe, cheese-like products but not referred to as cheese which smell quite horrible, surely beyond what raw milk probably smells like.

Was trying to search for the name of that stinky traditional milk product and notice that a jewish museum is advertising on milk -
If you know a couple of traditional farmers from church it should be fairly easy to get raw milk.
Another option is essentially raw milk co-ops where you own a part of the cow so you are just drinking milk from your own cow.

Milk was first pasteurized in 1862. Humans have been drinking it raw since the time of the Ark at least. We have essentially been consuming raw milk and dairy products for millennia. All Louis Pasteur's work did was leave us a legacy of gastro-intestinal diseases, immune deficiencies, and nervous system syndromes.
200 years ago cows weren't being pumped with antibiotics and fed grains and expired candy, etc. And milk wasn't being sold through an industrial supply chain where its already a week old by the time you buy it. Sure if you know a local farmer with healthy grass fed cows who is willing to sell you fresh unpasteurized milk its probably fine, but in terms of mass produced milk being unpasteurized its a disaster waiting to happen.

Also its not true that Milk has only been pasteurized since 1862. I mean in a technical sense its true. But people have already been heating milk in pots over a fire for thousands of years which is effectively very similar to industrial pasteurization.

But ideally milk should be fermented for better digestion like how the mongols traditionally drank Ayrag, etc.

Also its silly to talk about lack of deaths from raw milk when so few people are drinking it. If everybody was drinking raw milk I can gaurantee you there would be a lot more deaths.

By the way raw milk is much healthier if done correctly but I am just saying realistically the whole dairy industry would have to make a lot of changes for raw milk to actually be both healthy and safe. Modern dairy farming doesn't operate in the same way as 200 years ago.

Below is an excerpt from this website: http://www.pinkfarm.com.au/real-traditions/rawcultured-dairy/

"What is Pasteurisation? Loui Pasteur discovered pasteurisation in the late 1800’s. Milk was originally coming straight from the family cow or in glass jars from the local dairy. As US cities grew, urban dairies developed, and were often placed next to Whisky distilleries so the cows could be fed a cheap diet of ‘mash’ called ‘distillery slop’. These cows were confined, living in unhygienic conditions and being fed an unhealthy diet that was completely unsuited to their ruminant bodies and milk production. Disease was common and the milk was inferior, often unable to be used to make cheese or butter. Outbreaks of tuberculosis, infant diarrhea, scarlet fever and typhoid were on the rise and infant death rates from contaminated milk accounted for half of the infant deaths in NY in 1839.

Calls for pasteurisation were made as this meant killing pathogens that were carried in the milk. Initially raw milk was not blamed for illness and disease and a push for greater inspection laws of dairies was seen as the answer to decrease spread of disease. However, in 1914 a law was passed and pasteurised milk was the only milk that could be legally sold. Nina Planks sums this up beautifully stating, “ The trouble starts when you take a cow away from her natural habitat and healthy diet and force her to become a mere milk machine.”

It’s such a shame that mandatory inspections were not enforced to improve cow health and dairy hygiene but rather a quick fix of using pasteurisation to clean up for some lazy and unscrupulous farmers. Still today, some dairies have low health and hygiene standards, with farmers knowing that pasteurisation will ‘kill off’ any pathogens. Pasteurisation of milk does not only kill pathogens but this heating process also kills enzymes and immune factors, beneficial bacteria, decreases vitamin content and destroys B vitamins and denatures milk proteins. Not only is pasteurised milk a dead and lifeless product, pasteurisation is a huge reason why many people do not tolerate milk. They are often unable to digest the denatured protein (casein) and because beneficial enzymes have been killed off from the heating process, lactose is harder to break down."

Last edited:
And milk wasn't being sold through an industrial supply chain where its already a week old by the time you buy it. Sure if you know a local farmer with healthy grass fed cows who is willing to sell you fresh unpasteurized milk its probably fine, but in terms of mass produced milk being unpasteurized its a disaster waiting to happen.
I also thought that was roughly the situation, that raw milk is probably safe enough on a very small scale very soon after it comes out of the cow but not with mass production, seven day delays of distribution.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :cool:

I occasionally buy goat or sheep milk for something different when it's available, but it's still not raw. I know some people with sheep but don't know anyone yet with cows but will try it some time if there is the opportunity.

Infants can't eat honey either, but over the age of about two or three years it's okay. One of the risks of raw milk is some scary sounding brain disease but I would probably still risk it if it was direct from a cow. It's like other risky foods like Japanese fugu which can kill you if you're unlucky :
..or gathering and eating wild mushrooms which can also be fatal if you make a mistake.

Depends on where you live. Only a few states have fully legalized the sale of raw milk; most require at least purchasing through a herdshare (group of customers that collectively order from a farm) or having sellers label their raw milk as "pet milk" (basically making an easily-ignored disclaimer that it should only be consumed by pets). Some states have unfortunately banned it with very strict exemptions.

I enjoy it from time to time. My actual milk use is a bit sporadic, but my local farm does sell other raw dairy products which I indulge in more often.

200 years ago cows weren't being pumped with antibiotics and fed grains and expired candy, etc. And milk wasn't being sold through an industrial supply chain where its already a week old by the time you buy it. Sure if you know a local farmer with healthy grass fed cows who is willing to sell you fresh unpasteurized milk its probably fine, but in terms of mass produced milk being unpasteurized its a disaster waiting to happen.

Also its not true that Milk has only been pasteurized since 1862. I mean in a technical sense its true. But people have already been heating milk in pots over a fire for thousands of years which is effectively very similar to industrial pasteurization.

But ideally milk should be fermented for better digestion like how the mongols traditionally drank Ayrag, etc.

Also its silly to talk about lack of deaths from raw milk when so few people are drinking it. If everybody was drinking raw milk I can gaurantee you there would be a lot more deaths.

By the way raw milk is much healthier if done correctly but I am just saying realistically the whole dairy industry would have to make a lot of changes for raw milk to actually be both healthy and safe. Modern dairy farming doesn't operate in the same way as 200 years ago.

Below is an excerpt from this website: http://www.pinkfarm.com.au/real-traditions/rawcultured-dairy/

"What is Pasteurisation? Loui Pasteur discovered pasteurisation in the late 1800’s. Milk was originally coming straight from the family cow or in glass jars from the local dairy. As US cities grew, urban dairies developed, and were often placed next to Whisky distilleries so the cows could be fed a cheap diet of ‘mash’ called ‘distillery slop’. These cows were confined, living in unhygienic conditions and being fed an unhealthy diet that was completely unsuited to their ruminant bodies and milk production. Disease was common and the milk was inferior, often unable to be used to make cheese or butter. Outbreaks of tuberculosis, infant diarrhea, scarlet fever and typhoid were on the rise and infant death rates from contaminated milk accounted for half of the infant deaths in NY in 1839.

Calls for pasteurisation were made as this meant killing pathogens that were carried in the milk. Initially raw milk was not blamed for illness and disease and a push for greater inspection laws of dairies was seen as the answer to decrease spread of disease. However, in 1914 a law was passed and pasteurised milk was the only milk that could be legally sold. Nina Planks sums this up beautifully stating, “ The trouble starts when you take a cow away from her natural habitat and healthy diet and force her to become a mere milk machine.”

It’s such a shame that mandatory inspections were not enforced to improve cow health and dairy hygiene but rather a quick fix of using pasteurisation to clean up for some lazy and unscrupulous farmers. Still today, some dairies have low health and hygiene standards, with farmers knowing that pasteurisation will ‘kill off’ any pathogens. Pasteurisation of milk does not only kill pathogens but this heating process also kills enzymes and immune factors, beneficial bacteria, decreases vitamin content and destroys B vitamins and denatures milk proteins. Not only is pasteurised milk a dead and lifeless product, pasteurisation is a huge reason why many people do not tolerate milk. They are often unable to digest the denatured protein (casein) and because beneficial enzymes have been killed off from the heating process, lactose is harder to break down."
You know the funny thing..?
If you want to know how British gentry works - I knew a Captain in the Royal Greenjackets (good infantry regiment that still practised "milling" in training)) and he was part jewish from a family that was land owning - what we would call 'landed gentry'
The first date he had with a hot girl from his university he got someone to put together travel documents for her, drove her to an airfield, got in his private prop plane, flew her across the channel in the evening sun to France and spent the weekend with her in a French Chateau - first date. Threw her over for another girl a few weeks later.

Now what was funny was that the family business was dairy farming where they owned a stack of land, herds, loads of staff, a castle (somewhere) .
What he mentioned to me was that he couldn't drink supermarket milk any more - why?
Because the dairy industry is quite cruel and cows suffer a fair bit from being milked so aggressively. PLUS it turned out that the British Dairy watchdog had a ridiculously lax approach to 'live cells' found in pasteurised milk.
Translation: Pasteurised Supermarket Milk (his family's product) was too full of blood and pus for him to buy it let alone drink it.
The actual bosses of pasteurised milk would far prefer raw milk from a healthy cow...
Translation:

You know the funny thing..?
If you want to know how British gentry works - I knew a Captain in the Royal Greenjackets (good infantry regiment that still practised "milling" in training)) and he was part jewish from a family that was land owning - what we would call 'landed gentry'
The first date he had with a hot girl from his university he got someone to put together travel documents for her, drove her to an airfield, got in his private prop plane, flew her across the channel in the evening sun to France and spent the weekend with her in a French Chateau - first date. Threw her over for another girl a few weeks later.

Now what was funny was that the family business was dairy farming where they owned a stack of land, herds, loads of staff, a castle (somewhere) .
What he mentioned to me was that he couldn't drink supermarket milk any more - why?
Because the dairy industry is quite cruel and cows suffer a fair bit from being milked so aggressively. PLUS it turned out that the British Dairy watchdog had a ridiculously lax approach to 'live cells' found in pasteurised milk.
Translation: Pasteurised Supermarket Milk (his family's product) was too full of blood and pus for him to buy it let alone drink it.
The actual bosses of pasteurised milk would far prefer raw milk from a healthy cow...
Translation:

I thought this was common knowledge.

They also feed the cows pulvarised old car tyres expired human food and all kinds of other trash.

Find a local seller and drink up
I may have found a seller which can sometimes get it, placed an order for a litre of it, full cream of course..
[]Try googling for "Vorzugsmilch" and "Milchautomat", maybe you'll find something close to your location.[/]
A few years ago I was in Austria and saw those around. It was in a green region with mountains nearby and cows. I thought it was interesting how the farmers were bypassing the middlleman selling direct to people in the area like that but what didn't occur to me was that it was raw milk ie not the same as what you get in the supermarket.

I may have found a seller which can sometimes get it, placed an order for a litre of it, full cream of course..

A few years ago I was in Austria and saw those around. It was in a green region with mountains nearby and cows. I thought it was interesting how the farmers were bypassing the middlleman selling direct to people in the area like that but what didn't occur to me was that it was raw milk ie not the same as what you get in the supermarket.

My dad used to take me on holidays to France and we used to get "raw milk" as you call it or as I call it "warm milk" directly from farmers and they would even let us milk the cow ourselves sometimes, great experience and a valuable lesson for a young lad in how all of that works.

The taste is incredible and nothing like the puss you get on the shelves today and one of many reasons to go back to basic and build communities.

Also; milk from the cow can contain colostrum if you're there early, which is a superfood:

Colostrum gets completely destroyed during pasteurization and the "cream on top" milk you see in supermarkets is all fake.

Last edited:
I will keep reading about it until I can drink it. Turns out the late Queen Elizabeth and her mother were great fans :
...not for the 'commoners' however.
Because the dairy industry is quite cruel and cows suffer a fair bit from being milked so aggressively.
The more I read about it, the more troublesome it is sounding.

I've had unhomogenised before which has the "cream on top" but even that is probably also not good for it - so the pasteurisation involves heat but the homogenisation involves forcing it at high pressure through tiny holes which alters the cellular or molecular structure. That's not even a health risk, so why are they doing that, would people be so bothered by cream on top?

Even the homogenisation is quite a change from its natural state.

Then as someone wrote in this thread and I am reading in various articles, even the pasteurisation just sounds like a method to facilitate true mass-production, including injecting cows with various hormones etc. They are confined and don't get to move around much as it is all about milking them as much as possible with automatic milking machines, turnover and profit. Pasteurisation allows milk to be made more carelessly by the sounds of it, more automatically at least.

Back