The Mike Cernovich Thread

A high-level conversation there. I haven't listened to Cernovich all year, since I stopped going on X in January, but he sounds slightly more spiritual (not religious) then I remember. I used to like his takes but I recently discovered I tend to get addicted to smart takes and it prevents me from thinking on my own. It validates my own ego.

I still find it weird Cernovich refuses to address the Jewish Question. I would assume because he knows it would get him cancelled and while he talks about wanting to be irrelevant he certainly doesn't want to lose his X account or be labelled as anti-semitic. He also talks a lot about God and demons and spiritual warfare and Christianity, but doesn't talk about Christ. He seems to think Christ being the way, the truth, and the light is bogus and people can access God through many different means. It seems his way to spirituality was through drugs and coming into contact with evil people. He reminds me of the person who does not go through the gate into the sheep pen but climbs the wall.

He talked about how 'we were all groomed' in the past and mentions Girls Gone Wild, but he seems to take no responsibility for his own part in pushing men to fornicate. Roosh at least had regret over that, but Cernovich seems to not have any, or even addresses it; his success with the Danger and Play blog where he constantly wrote and podcasted about game and picking up women never comes up. I wonder if Tucker had any idea.

I will have to check out Dr. Eugene Scott, though, he sounds like an interesting character.

Back