• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

IMG_0301.jpeg

Skinsuits all of them.
Be careful, not is all as it seems. They would not wait if they had the capability to deploy something like these, as the whole premise relies upon their chabad and zionist agents in western and eastern nations "in charge" of the "launching" of the retaliatory devices that would somehow get delayed. They have to rely on carpet bombing and phosphorus and missile strikes on Arabs for now, and when they can't, they gefilte others into doing it for them.

Don't talk about slaying them. It's literally not about slaying them. They tend to be totally powerless as soon as people openly talk about how they act. If everybody could bring themselves to ignore their endless whiny yapping for 24 hours, the world would immediately turn more sane.
Were it so easy...

Yet I don't believe in murder, none of us were around in Luther's time to understand his sentiment in that exact context.

I remember on the old forum there was a talk about how there's a constant battle between secular Reform Jews and the conservative Talmudic Jews. According to this article, the Talmudic Jews are now winning. The liberal Jews seem to be being undone by the sort of policies they have promoted - namely universalism. Reminds me a bit about how a lot of the anti-Israel movement among the youth is due to the sort of culture and ideology promoted these sort of Jews.

Whatever is distinctive about Jews won’t survive two to three generations of intermarriage. Although there will be millions of gentiles in America with distant Jewish ancestry (as there are in Spain and Germany), the mark of the liberal Jew will fade from American culture. With fewer and fewer liberals in the public eye, Jews will increasingly be stereotyped as religious and right wing.

Were it so easy...

Yet I don't believe in murder, none of us were around in Luther's time to understand his sentiment in that exact context.
Nobody said it was easy, and if we are to believe our prophecies about the eschaton, the best we will ever get is a break. They will be there to pave the way for the Antichrist, and actually it seems like we're already almost there.

In the same way God allows demons to torment us, our nations will be plagued by interlopers and liars and cheats. It is what it is. I am much more motivated by saving souls and bringing as many of my nation back to faith than I am creating some non-Jewish utopia.

I think we're past that point anyway, most likely.

I'm not sure there's even any value to people getting riled up about the JQ if they don't understand that it's a mirror image of their own inner struggle. We've had pogroms in the past and they barely ever did any good. Usually it just leads to excesses that gives them more reason to whine.

Best case scenario, you reserve public offices and positions of power for Christians. But there will always be a weak link in the chain and they will always have a presence. It's an eternal prisoner's dilemma.

Nobody said it was easy, and if we are to believe our prophecies about the eschaton, the best we will ever get is a break. They will be there to pave the way for the Antichrist, and actually it seems like we're already almost there.

I think we're past that point anyway, most likely.

I'm not sure there's even any value to people getting riled up about the JQ if they don't understand that it's a mirror image of their own inner struggle. We've had pogroms in the past and they barely ever did any good. Usually it just leads to excesses that gives them more reason to whine.

Best case scenario, you reserve public offices and positions of power for Christians. But there will always be a weak link in the chain and they will always have a presence. It's an eternal prisoner's dilemma.
I don't have such a bleak outlook. I understand the context of Revelations and Eschatology, but the interpretations of these are not absolute. The Byzantine Empire would not have lasted for a thousand years if they had this attitude. I don't believe it is our destiny to suffer these interlopers for eternity. I believe God will heal a nation and a race of nations if they come to Him justly and obeisantly and these vermin will not get their way.

What a waste if this culmination of human history is for everything to be perverted, subverted, subjugated, and diseased because of the satanic ways of one bloodline. God is not Shakespearean, He is greater than any human concept of tragedy, and I don't believe He will allow it to end this way.

Back