• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

venn-israel.jpg

While this all is true, you have to be smart how you go about this in many countries. Very few countries have freedom of speech as America has, so this burden of truth is going to need to be borne by them more than any others. Besides, literally half the jews in the world live in America, so it affects the USA more than anywhere else. In most European countries questioning the holocaust will land you in jail, and even criticizing the secular state of israel will leave you paying a huge fine (many 1000s of €). We are on the threshold of this getting out of control and to the point beyond which we cannot return to our God-given rights of free speech. Americans (and free countries) speak up loudly and in great numbers about this NOW for those of us who cannot do so.

1702106278553.png

Screenshot_20231209-193943.png

I pretty much avoid looking at mainstream news these days. The final straw for me was the Ukraine propaganda when I completely gave up regime media. However, every now and then I go to the Reuters website just to see what they're talking about these days.
So I go to the Reuters website and am immediately informed by the top headlines that university presidents are now being pushed out by "countersemitism" and meanwhile, Biden is sending thousands more shells to the Israelis and "There are no plans to put conditions on military aid to Israel."
What an amazing society.

Screenshot_20231209-193943.png

I pretty much avoid looking at mainstream news these days. The final straw for me was the Ukraine propaganda when I completely gave up regime media. However, every now and then I go to the Reuters website just to see what they're talking about these days.
So I go to the Reuters website and am immediately informed by the top headlines that university presidents are now being pushed out by "countersemitism" and meanwhile, Biden is sending thousands more shells to the Israelis and "There are no plans to put conditions on military aid to Israel."
What an amazing society.

Organized International Jewry is the scourge of the earth.

'The British knew as early as 1919 that Bolshevism was an International Jewish plot to destroy Europe, and still they sided with them.

That's because the British were controlled long before 1919. Rothschild took power over Britain during the Napoleonic Wars, as Napoleon emancipated them all across Europe thereby strengthening the chew network across Europe in the 19th century. By WW1 those who were sounding the alarm inside Britain would soon discover their state would not respond to them.

Back